Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE - page 8. (Read 66263 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
1st official pool croat.pool.cat is down. Probably is the right time to spread hashing power also to other pools.

You can find the list and status of CROAT pools at http://croatpools.croatpirineus.cat

Activity: 346
Merit: 101
Hello, I will try to analyze the last week:
- BTC was down during whole week, so price of CROAT was below 1 eurocent,
+  but CROAT was more resistant than most of the others altcoins.
- many small orders for SELL and few BIG orders to BUY. We noticed, that during the beginning of the week on the stocks.exchange we had about 600K CROATs for sale, while mining speed is about 50K/day. Currently we can see about 900K CROATs for sale
+ On the BUY side of stock.exchange we can notice VERY BIG rising, currently there is demand for 1M of CROATs with actual price. This is VERY GOOD

So my conclusion:CROAT is currently most profitable ASIC "friendly" CRYPTONIGHT coin, more profitable than DERO and SUMO, we are on the RIGHT way UP.

> What I was able to notice during the week:
> - many small orders to sell and only few BIG orders to buy (people are selling cheaply the FUTURE)
> + on the stocks.exchange we had more than 1M Croats for Sale, now we have about 700K (one BIG trade 400K CROATS was reported by me)
> + ASIC miners  hashrate rised +20%, they are able to earn together 50000 CROATS/day (12MH 4000Croats/1MH)

Hi ptrs, thanks for your summary, I would only add this comparison of the last 30 days in PoW CryptoNight coins https://ja.cat/croatjuny18

Hello, I will try to analyze the last week:
- BTC was down during whole week, so price of CROAT was below 1 eurocent,
+  but CROAT was more resistant than most of the others altcoins.
- many small orders for SELL and few BIG orders to BUY. We noticed, that during the beginning of the week on the stocks.exchange we had about 600K CROATs for sale, while mining speed is about 50K/day. Currently we can see about 900K CROATs for sale
+ On the BUY side of stock.exchange we can notice VERY BIG rising, currently there is demand for 1M of CROATs with actual price. This is VERY GOOD

So my conclusion:CROAT is currently most profitable ASIC "friendly" CRYPTONIGHT coin, more profitable than DERO and SUMO, we are on the RIGHT way UP.

> What I was able to notice during the week:
> - many small orders to sell and only few BIG orders to buy (people are selling cheaply the FUTURE)
> + on the stocks.exchange we had more than 1M Croats for Sale, now we have about 700K (one BIG trade 400K CROATS was reported by me)
> + ASIC miners  hashrate rised +20%, they are able to earn together 50000 CROATS/day (12MH 4000Croats/1MH)
Activity: 50
Dev tell me please, do you plan to add croat to the exchanges listed above? The coin needs large volumes, the community needs it  Huh Huh Huh

For reasons we don’t know, Octaex Exchange has stopped working. Deposits and withdrawals are disabled for all cryptocurrencies and they have deleted their Twitter account, even if the webpage is still working. We have tried on different occasions to contact them, but with no answer, therefore we have decided to eliminate this exchange from the official Croat webpage.

We take this opportunity to remind you that it is extremely important not to keep a large quantity of money in an exchange wallet, no matter which exchange it is. You should always move your Croats to your own “big” and safe wallet. The same is applicable to mobile wallets.

Thank you.

Description:
Informative and cultural digital magazine of the Catalan Republic

Products or services which can be bought with Croat:
Advertising, communication, merchandising. Conditions may apply.

What does the client need to do in order to purchase products / services in Croat from this business?
Write an email or call by phone.

Contact Details:
Web: https://ciutadaniadecatalunya.cat
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VeusxCat
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/veusxcat/
Phone: +34 654 865 768

the developers do not tell us anything from the news. It is sad  Sad
we must understand they are engaged in this project or already no
we are ready to support and even help

CoinMarketCAp is very good idea
Let's think about the successful coins. Since no CROAT PR was noticed for at least 1 months and even CROAT twitter has no updates about CROAT anymore, we should do something here. From my point of view the

1. step should be: Registration of CROAT at https://coinmarketcap.com/

Hello, just now (during this BLACK CRYPTO WEEKEND) we have supply 44.6M of CROATs  = 72BTC (44,600,000*0.00000162 = 72BTC). 44,6% of whole emission is circulating currently. It is definitely underrated altcoin. The current price is very GOOD for BUYERS, which strongly believe in CROAT, so they are SILENTLY BUYING CROATs in very BIG amounts. Till now all advertisement  was made locally focused on Catalan People only, probably with goal to give them an advantage. From my point of view, the political situation is not very stable, so the people have another priority. Sooner or later, CROAT will be very strong.

Could You inform us about prices for listing?

if developers do not have the money to add croat to the exchange, let's all throw off ETH or BTC on the HitBtc / Cryptopia / Bittrex / ExMo / YoBit / BitFinex listing. We need a great exchange!

Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 10/15 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 0.1/0.5 BTC
Stocks.Exchange - 0.08 BTC

this is what I found on this forum
Activity: 78
Community can help and vote for CROAT on this new exchange

https://vote.safe.trade/

It still cheap enough to not hurt to place 10-100 votes
Hello, just now (during this BLACK CRYPTO WEEKEND) we have supply 44.6M of CROATs  = 72BTC (44,600,000*0.00000162 = 72BTC). 44,6% of whole emission is circulating currently. It is definitely underrated altcoin. The current price is very GOOD for BUYERS, which strongly believe in CROAT, so they are SILENTLY BUYING CROATs in very BIG amounts. Till now all advertisement  was made locally focused on Catalan People only, probably with goal to give them an advantage. From my point of view, the political situation is not very stable, so the people have another priority. Sooner or later, CROAT will be very strong.

if developers do not have the money to add croat to the exchange, let's all throw off ETH or BTC on the HitBtc / Cryptopia / Bittrex / ExMo / YoBit / BitFinex listing. We need a great exchange!

Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 10/15 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 0.1/0.5 BTC
Stocks.Exchange - 0.08 BTC

this is what I found on this forum
Hello, PRICE of BTC is below $6,000 just now. Please reconsider Your CROAT sell orders.

It is probably better to not sell Your CROATs just now. It is time to BUY, but not to SELL.

>Hello all, the weekend is coming. According to my opinion BTC could drop to $6,000 easily

Hello all, the weekend is coming. According to my opinion BTC could drop to $6,000 easily

If You are HOLDer od Croat, please reconsider Your Sell orders. The price of CROAT is currently 0.9 Eurocent
It is the GREAT oportunity to BUY, but not so good to sell. It's a pity, that we do not have a straight exchange rate with the Euro. Maybe sometimes in the future...

What I was able to notice during the week:
- many small orders to sell and only few BIG orders to buy (people are selling cheaply the FUTURE)
+ on the stocks.exchange we had more than 1M Croats for Sale, now we have about 700K (one BIG trade 400K CROATS was reported by me)
+ ASIC miners  hashrate rised +20%, they are able to earn together 50000 CROATS/day (12MH 4000Croats/1MH)

Let's count: They are selling CROATs for about 1 Eurocent, so they have together about 500Euro every day, about 8Euro for single Antminer Bitmain X3..

For single Antminer X3 they have 8Euro. Since power consumption of X3 is 465kWH, we could estimate about 2Euro/Day for electricity costs.

The owner of single Bitmain Antminer X3 could have profit from CROAT mining about 6Euro/day if he is living in EU.

But Antminer X3 costs probably 1500Euro, so it is not a big deal in this case

So my conclusion is: Nobody could be rich by mining and selling of CROAT even after possible change of algo from CN to CN7.
The only way is BUYING, TRADING, HOLDING

It could be BIG oportunity to BUY CROATs, if You have some bitcoins. Now it is probably last chance to send money to Your ledger (ie. Coinbase) by SEPA payment bank transfer. But don't sell Your CROATs just now. It is time to BUY, but not to SELL.

Nice weekend for everyone.

Activity: 84
Wow, Nice coin with local support.  Is there any plans for exchange in near future? Wink
Hello all, the weekend is coming. According to my opinion BTC could drop to $6,000 easily

If You are HOLDer od Croat, please reconsider Your Sell orders. The price of CROAT is currently 0.9 Eurocent
It is the GREAT oportunity to BUY, but not so good to sell. It's a pity, that we do not have a straight exchange rate with the Euro. Maybe sometimes in the future...

What I was able to notice during the week:
- many small orders to sell and only few BIG orders to buy (people are selling cheaply the FUTURE)
+ on the stocks.exchange we had more than 1M Croats for Sale, now we have about 700K (one BIG trade 400K CROATS was reported by me)
+ ASIC miners  hashrate rised +20%, they are able to earn together 50000 CROATS/day (12MH 4000Croats/1MH)

Let's count: They are selling CROATs for about 1 Eurocent, so they have together about 500Euro every day, about 8Euro for single Antminer Bitmain X3..

For single Antminer X3 they have 8Euro. Since power consumption of X3 is 465kWH, we could estimate about 2Euro/Day for electricity costs.

The owner of single Bitmain Antminer X3 could have profit from CROAT mining about 6Euro/day if he is living in EU.

But Antminer X3 costs probably 1500Euro, so it is not a big deal in this case

So my conclusion is: Nobody could be rich by mining and selling of CROAT even after possible change of algo from CN to CN7.
The only way is BUYING, TRADING, HOLDING

It could be BIG oportunity to BUY CROATs, if You have some bitcoins. Now it is probably last chance to send money to Your ledger (ie. Coinbase) by SEPA payment bank transfer. But don't sell Your CROATs just now. It is time to BUY, but not to SELL.

Nice weekend for everyone.

Hey! Do you have telegram channel in English? I found only this one, but it is in Spanish.. https://t.me/croatcoin

Thanks for your help

Hi, you can use this channel https://t.me/croatcoin and ask everything you need in english.

Activity: 35
Hey! Do you have telegram channel in English? I found only this one, but it is in Spanish.. https://t.me/croatcoin

Thanks for your help
Hello, within EU  we have some new rules with official name EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). I thought a little bit about it.

Please consider if Your personal data are safe. In case the CROAT will "go to the Moon" :-) it could be too late. Please think about it, and do everything to protect Your privacy and privacy of people You know. Never leave any tracks about You and if there is something which could be used for Your tracking, please delete, destroy, change login, nick, anything. Croat and also other CryptoNote based coins are here to protect Your privacy. Think about it and do not underestimate it.
2nd official pool pool.croat.cat again in troubles. This unreliability is reason why there are no stable miners on it. It is not enough to appeal to miners to distribute their hashpower equally, when crucial attribute of pool (stability) is not secured. The miners are loosing money and  confidence in this case.

Devs, please inform us, when the technical problem with 2nd official pool are solved. Till now I could not recommend anyone to mine on this 2nd official pool.

The other pools are stable enough. Thank You all , You are doing outstanding work:

croat.pool.cat croat.ebrepools.com croatpool.com pool.croatpirineus.cat

> In order to keep our network healthy, it is recommended that miners be distributed across the different pools equitably.
> Visit croatpools.pool.cat to check the status of the different pools ...
2nd official pool pool.croat.cat should be fixed again... 1th pool croat.pool.cat is far more stable
Coool!!! 420000 CROATS bought on stocks.exchange, price boosted to 210 Satoshi

Hello, I think it is not so bad, since last week we have much stronger position, which is caused by greater competition between ASIC miners. -Network hashrate is still rising, which is VERY GOOD.
-During the weekends is a bigger problem for potential buyers to send additional money from FIAT, since SEPA payment system is limited during the weekends
-BTC is down these days. And while price of others altcoins is down against BTC, the CROAT currently backed by several new and loyal ASIC miners, very well resists.

Wow, I just looked at Stocks.Exchange. The entire Buy Ledger has less than $1,500 USD and it is down nearly 17 percent. This coin is dead if this continues. No community outside of the closed loop developer circle, no exchanges and no fork to prevent hoarding from ASICs.

I sent a message to the person who created this entire thread and there has been no reply. This is the opposite of a community driven coin. (Much less one that is suppose to be political)
Hello, I think it is not so bad, since last week we have much stronger position, which is caused by greater competition between ASIC miners. -Network hashrate is still rising, which is VERY GOOD.
-During the weekends is a bigger problem for potential buyers to send additional money from FIAT, since SEPA payment system is limited during the weekends
-BTC is down these days. And while price of others altcoins is down against BTC, the CROAT currently backed by several new and loyal ASIC miners, very well resists.

Wow, I just looked at Stocks.Exchange. The entire Buy Ledger has less than $1,500 USD and it is down nearly 17 percent. This coin is dead if this continues. No community outside of the closed loop developer circle, no exchanges and no fork to prevent hoarding from ASICs.

I sent a message to the person who created this entire thread and there has been no reply. This is the opposite of a community driven coin. (Much less one that is suppose to be political)
Pages:
Jump to: