Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 12. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
Activity: 89
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 31
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
Activity: 78
 I Registered and ready for ICO!
 On which number I registered? Can I take 10 coins
Activity: 98
 wishing all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties IF any
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Hello! When does the token sale end?
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
great idea .good luck.i hope all success for this project
egretia
Activity: 70
Does your company have open offline offices?

Activity: 113
 More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use up is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time, then CPT as a symbiotic encryption currency, it will also have the value of their existence, so any kind of cryptocurrency cannot be ignored.
Activity: 81
 I’m sure project  CPT  this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..
Activity: 77
The project CPT this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful, this project is unique and with the idea of the idea of a project interesting
Activity: 85
 CPT is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!
Activity: 87
Keep thread update everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor anyway don't make this personally it is just some opinion sir, you doing great on social media that was +1 for you and team
Activity: 60
Nice to see this development keep active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 82
 When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?
Activity: 86
Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.
Activity: 42
 I'm ready for the ICO lets do this and make everyone happy.
Activity: 29
This project looks promising. Maybe i will support it in the future.
Activity: 32
Keep going up  the good work. The crypto world needs your support.
Pages:
Jump to: