Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 18. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 20
Blockchain for E-Commerce is exactly what we have been waiting for a long time. Hope that there won't be any problems with scalability like Ethereum have
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce
Activity: 82
 I see that CPT  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed up to 10000/s, data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of CPT in e-commerce.
Activity: 69
I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of worker and customer and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
Activity: 75
CPTit  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

CrowdPrecision tackles two of the most significant challenges in current Crowdsourcing applications - quality control of the work submitted and fast and cost-effective payment mechanisms.

Due to the large number and the anonymity of the huge group of Crowdsourcing workers, it is often difficult to identify the skill set of individual workers and to track down workers with deliberately malicious behavior, a factor which often leads to a great waste of time and money by all parties involved (employers, workers and platform providers).

To address those problems, CrowdPrecision uses Ethereum-based smart contracts between employers and workers. By issuing CrowdPrecision Tokens (CPT), CrowdPrecision provides a complete ledger of a user’s Crowdsourcing history – whether as employer or worker – and makes it available across multiple Crowdsourcing platforms. Therefore, it features:

>>> Transparent and straightforward display of a worker’s qualifications and diligence for an easy distinction between high and low quality workers.

>>> Track record of a worker transferable across multiple Crowdsourcing marketplaces.

>>> Facilitated identification of fair employers through their payout profile.

At present, the quality control mechanisms and professional qualifications are still inadequate. The project solved that problem to provide higher quality results at lower cost and at a faster pace. Employees will be assessed for the quality and quantity of work so that the employer is paid accordingly. I find it very practical and community-oriented.
Activity: 76
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, .I like the idea and roadmap of the CPT coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Good luck with the project.  Cool
Activity: 84
Before the CPT goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see  what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
As for the commercial, Team  did.  I believe many contracts will come in the near future
Activity: 74
I'm pretty sure that the CPT  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  CPT
Activity: 74
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
Activity: 83
To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
Activity: 82
 I know microworkers.com from my personal experience. This platform is already up and running. Once they deliver the token payment channel, this project is going to be a bug success unlike other ICOs with only a whitepaper
Activity: 69
 MicroWorkers.com is huge, I think this project is very promising
Activity: 73
 The scientific background is solid, lot of competence in crowdsourcing, etc
Activity: 77
 The business (MW) is already established and running, blockchainizing is just a consequent step
Activity: 85
 wishing all the best to the team for the success of the project I  will also take part in  to get your award
Activity: 87
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
Activity: 75
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work as freelancer. Thanks in advance
Activity: 60
decentralized and autonomous, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully
Pages:
Jump to: