Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 19. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
How does the Crowdsourcing application work in terms of job quality control? And whether all types of work can be handled by this project? Or just some kind of work that is in handel.
Activity: 66
 What will the role of ETHWallet be? If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool. Thanks

Activity: 80
 In my opinion, Long-term loyalty program is always excellent in shops

Activity: 121
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Activity: 77
 I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
Activity: 67
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Activity: 82
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Is there any team experience or linkedin profile so I can prove the legitimacy of your project?
Activity: 63
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 69
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work when you guys told that to repurchase tokens and burn them if the ETH going down . I will take a look more closer to your project .
copper member
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.

Thank you Isaac!
copper member
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

CrowdPrecision tackles two of the most significant challenges in current Crowdsourcing applications - quality control of the work submitted and fast and cost-effective payment mechanisms.

Due to the large number and the anonymity of the huge group of Crowdsourcing workers, it is often difficult to identify the skill set of individual workers and to track down workers with deliberately malicious behavior, a factor which often leads to a great waste of time and money by all parties involved (employers, workers and platform providers).

To address those problems, CrowdPrecision uses Ethereum-based smart contracts between employers and workers. By issuing CrowdPrecision Tokens (CPT), CrowdPrecision provides a complete ledger of a user’s Crowdsourcing history – whether as employer or worker – and makes it available across multiple Crowdsourcing platforms. Therefore, it features:

>>> Transparent and straightforward display of a worker’s qualifications and diligence for an easy distinction between high and low quality workers.

>>> Track record of a worker transferable across multiple Crowdsourcing marketplaces.

>>> Facilitated identification of fair employers through their payout profile.

Activity: 73
Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen
Activity: 81
 Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
copper member
Activity: 118
Hi!
How long have you been creating the project?
Activity: 85
Hi DEV, I see that you work base on ETH . Can you accept other payment than  ETH?
Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.
Activity: 80
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Pages:
Jump to: