Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 20. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only CPT tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Activity: 97
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Activity: 97
I am really looking forward to this project completing their sales and looking forward to their current campaign, although it's still a long time to see it all but I hope this project can be successful in the future ...
Egretia
Activity: 96
your project looks interesting and has a great team in it. I think this project will be good for investors. hopefully for smooth progress and many people who participate in your project.
Activity: 60
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?
Activity: 121
The developments of tools for sales are cool, analysts! Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
Activity: 75
it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development

Activity: 76
interesting and i like your roadmap..im in let me know more about CPT
Activity: 81
ICO again
I became part of this thread, it'll hopefully see this look good
Activity: 74
Don't find any special in this project, a platform? a decentralized what and so forth?
Activity: 92
Please save me a slot in your sign campaign. I've only been lurking on Bitcointalk of late, but happy to be active again once the campaign gets under way
Activity: 103
I'm all-in, with all the coin that I don't already have tied up in other ICOs or otherwise.
Activity: 76
This is an ICO I will be getting down on. Great work from these guys.
Activity: 92
awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
hello guys,  I'm pretty interested in your project,  but I need more information about your company.  could you share it with me? thanks
Activity: 84
just joined the ICO, I hope I will get the black card I have good place atm
Activity: 86
 I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
Activity: 79
 I think this project can be nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create crowdsourcing competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers. It will be good for customers to have multiple choices to use card services at more convenient way.
Activity: 83
Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 90
did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,
nice looking ANN thread,,
good luck for your project
Pages:
Jump to: