Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 16. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Hello  ! If I know that your team has great experience in this field an also a CPTle of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing  CPT?
Activity: 77
 This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success
Activity: 85
 is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Activity: 87
 Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 98
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 60
Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that CPT will offer users a set of tools for financial reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for financial reporting will there be in the system?
Activity: 66
 Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one CPT token cost me during the sale?
Activity: 77
One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. i like the concept of the app connecting these industry's
Activity: 80
 I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans
Activity: 66
I did all good, cause i used the national ID that i always use for others places, also coinbase accepted it.. also today they still say " IN PROGRESS".. now i'm going to contact someone on telegram group, let's see if i can speed up the process..hopefully we will have our tokens asap.
Activity: 121
 public emails, wallets and users in google docs? really professional
Activity: 81
Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?

Activity: 74
How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned
Activity: 92
 Despite some bad mouthing about CPT, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What about the soft cap? What is the minimum objective for the project to be developed according to the roadmap?
Activity: 76
 !!! Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work on delivering the project targets
Activity: 84
My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data

Activity: 32
I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.
Activity: 29
Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
Activity: 50
i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated
Pages:
Jump to: