Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 17. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
Activity: 51
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe
Activity: 51
 I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site
Activity: 90
will the company be a bounty?
Activity: 41
As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success
Activity: 86
I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access to many stores in many countries
Activity: 79
I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Activity: 83
Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The introduction of CPT enables all Crowdsourcing parties to build up a trust-based marketplace system which considerably reduces the overhead of quality control mechanisms and qualification tests. Consequently, the CrowdPrecision marketplace offers higher quality results at lower costs and at a faster pace.
Activity: 81
 how will the price of the CPT-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 34
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
copper member
Activity: 69
i have a question
 is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?

Yes!

Our Initial Token Sale is KYC-only. You will need to upload your Passport, Driver's License or ID Card Scan (back + front; .jpg only)

Join our KYC-Process at https://crowdprecision.io/
Activity: 67
The offer is great and unique. Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
copper member
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only CPT tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?

For the time being, there will be only CPT withdrawals.
Activity: 63
 i have a question
 is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
copper member
Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.

Hi jayden, you can join our Telegram channel here --> https://t.me/crowdprecision
Activity: 82
 Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Activity: 88
 Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
Activity: 92
A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology
Activity: 93
Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from CPT ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: