Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 167. (Read 83383 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
with regards to referrals, what is meant if referral is added on top of the list and added below the list?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
@Deno001 or @daka588, what is the strategy/secret behind getting to that much HP so quickly? I am at 320 now but it grows very slowly. If you don't mind sharing of course. Smiley

I did a lot of missions, I extracted cryptocurrencies using mining, then I bought energy. But now I can not magnify my Hpower because there is no such possibility ... Sad

Did you get referrals with the premium program? Just to know.

yes I received several referrals for missions but not every click: P
Activity: 798
When will real mining work again?

I was about to send message right now for that.

We haven't found yet the issue. The important is that YOUR MINING ARE NOT LOST. As we store mining states continuously, you will be reawarded of all of your mining once the bug fixed.

Sorry for the convenience.
Activity: 84
When will real mining work again?
@Deno001 or @daka588, what is the strategy/secret behind getting to that much HP so quickly? I am at 320 now but it grows very slowly. If you don't mind sharing of course. Smiley

I did a lot of missions, I extracted cryptocurrencies using mining, then I bought energy. But now I can not magnify my Hpower because there is no such possibility ... Sad

Did you get referrals with the premium program? Just to know.

i am not Deno or Daka but all i can say now is that it is not anymore easy to get much HP since boost for HP Power is already removed.

just wait for the update stated below:

-> SOON: GET MORE HPOWER BY DEPOSIT of satoshi, doge and litoshi. Each HPower over 1000 is based on the performance index of each cryptocurrency, so you will mine at the highest rate!

I'm working on it right now  Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 6

i am not Deno or Daka but all i can say now is that it is not anymore easy to get much HP since boost for HP Power is already removed.

just wait for the update stated below:

-> SOON: GET MORE HPOWER BY DEPOSIT of satoshi, doge and litoshi. Each HPower over 1000 is based on the performance index of each cryptocurrency, so you will mine at the highest rate!
Activity: 89
That deposit feature sounds a little bit like some HYIP thing. I don't like the idea at all.

Hmm some users who have 1000 HPower ask for it because HPower is hard to increase after 1000.
That deposit feature sounds a little bit like some HYIP thing. I don't like the idea at all.
Many users ask for it but I understand your point of view. We like Crypto Mining Game To be at first something like a how to mine crypto, but it should be more for confirmed users.
I really appreciate your advice and I really want more advice as the first point of us is to satisfy user.
Regards and have fun!
Activity: 78
Keep the change
Activity: 54
anyone having issues with mining for real, seems like coins and hp doesn't add to stats?

confirmed, not really adding to stats. admin please take a look at it.

Confirmed. It doesnt work!!!
yes it seems I lost a few hp too
Hi everyone,
I will look at it today but dont worry ; as mining data are stored in db, you wont loose any of your mining rewards.
Have fun!
Activity: 84
anyone having issues with mining for real, seems like coins and hp doesn't add to stats?

Confirmed. It doesnt work!!!
yes it seems I lost a few hp too

It was a global bug as no user have been able to register since 2 days...
It's resolved now.

Thank you. By the way I have an idea. Can you include this in next update: When claiming a mission, there is a chance to recover extra 1 energy?
Activity: 78
Keep the change
Admin, I hope update v1.0 will be a big thing! Smiley A lot of things need to be balanced.
It was a global bug as no user have been able to register since 2 days...
It's resolved now.
Hi. Try with another username, there is a bug if choosen username exist. I will answer other question within the Day.
Regards

Thanks for fast reply. I have tried many different username (above 20), but none of them work. I never register any accounts before.
Can you please send me by private message base username and email you use?
Hi. Try with another username, there is a bug if choosen username exist. I will answer other question within the Day.
Regards

Thanks for fast reply. I have tried many different username (above 20), but none of them work. I never register any accounts before.
Jump to: