Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 168. (Read 83383 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
I don't know if only me having a problem accessing with your site because it takes a minute to load your site like 5 minutes to 10 minutes but in other site like faucethub, potioncoin,bitcointalk and other site loading is okay takes only second to load only your site is not.
Its due to bitraffic down, script is waiting. If it wont come back, I will disable it in the next hour.
Hi jamboom. I cannot register an account. It says "The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".". Please fix it. Sad
Hi. Try with another username, there is a bug if choosen username exist. I will answer other question within the Day.
Regards
Activity: 171
I don't know if only me having a problem accessing with your site because it takes a minute to load your site like 5 minutes to 10 minutes but in other site like faucethub, potioncoin,bitcointalk and other site loading is okay takes only second to load only your site is not.

same here, i was just about to make a post too.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 89
Hi jamboom. I cannot register an account. It says "The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".". Please fix it. Sad
Activity: 84
The performance Index multiplied by HPower still do not equate the mining rate!!!!!!
Can we get an answer finally?
There was another update 0.95 and still we do not know how you calculate mining
You said logarithm- ok then just say the formula
i would like to ask, is session logged out if no activity for several minutes?
Activity: 93
Merit: 7
Question: Isn't it possible to mine all three currencies at once any more? Only one currency at a time? (meaning the ingame mining not the real mining)
Activity: 78
Keep the change
Admin I have question, please answer.
Let's do example:
1. I have referral (let's call him JEFF)
2. JEFF referrs his friend (let's call him JACK)
3. JACK earns 100 satoshi
4. JEFF get 10% referral comission: 10 satoshi
5. QUESTION: Do I get 1 satoshi as 10% ref comission from JEFF?

I am talking about comission from referrals of our referrals. Anyone can answer this?

Its an infinite level referral reward, so you Will earn 10% of all your referral earnings.

So, for exemple, its 10% of direct referral, 10% of his 10% referral (so 1% for second level referral), 0.1% for third level, etc...

Think its a good deal Wink

Thank you for reply. This is amazing Smiley
Activity: 84
I also have 100 satoshi and boost price is 81 and cant buy
Hi admin,
It is so tough to get 1000hpower without boost.please do any other method to achieve more hpower or decrease the value of hpower for achieving premium membership.
Thanks

Hi,
More features will comme to get Hpower, Just be a little patient as its calm with this end of year.
Regards
Activity: 16
Hi admin,
It is so tough to get 1000hpower without boost.please do any other method to achieve more hpower or decrease the value of hpower for achieving premium membership.
Thanks
Let's do example:

I am talking about comission from referrals of our referrals. Anyone can answer this?

Its an infinite level referral reward, so you Will earn 10% of all your referral earnings.

So, for exemple, its 10% of direct referral, 10% of his 10% referral (so 1% for second level referral), 0.1% for third level, etc...

Think its a good deal Wink
Activity: 78
Keep the change
Let's do example:

Activity: 29
I think there is a bug when buying NRG boost (requires/takes more satoshis than the advertised price).
I had 96 available (now 100), price is 82 but it says I don't have enough satoshi to buy the item.
Sent also a bug report, more detailed, but I don't know if it was sent or not.
First time ended with an error, second time I had two messages: first some error then message sent Smiley
Hi and thanks for the report, I will correct it as soon as possible.
Have fun!

Additional info: price is 83 but I paid 110 satoshi (223 - 113).
Probably that's why, as I wrote in the bug report, for 1800+ satoshi and a shown price of 80, has given me less than 20 tries.
I think there is a bug when buying NRG boost (requires/takes more satoshis than the advertised price).
I had 96 available (now 100), price is 82 but it says I don't have enough satoshi to buy the item.
First time ended with an error, second time I had two messages: first some error then message sent Smiley
Hi and thanks for the report, I will correct it as soon as possible.
Have fun!
Activity: 29
hp boost button gone.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

it's hard to get 1K hp now and be premium. hehehehe
Daka58 profile is not me !!! someone has sewn and who's 100% this Deno001 because he has as much power as me and asks from a false profile cheater !!! for something like this ban should be show the screen of the deceiver !!!!

I'm real daka58 !!!!

https://zapodaj.net/4ff59c10a87f9.jpg.html

This Deno001 sewed on because he has so much Hpower what I wrote

write an admin message on the site and let the real daka58 paste this message and it will turn out

WTF?Huh?

How can you accuse me of that? I do not have to do anything with that. Why should i fake a profile? If i have questions i can use my own one!
@jamboom.... Don´t listen to that shit. I honestly do not have to do anything with that

In fact, I don't think its really important, so all just stay cool and have fun earning crypto, together... Wink
Between Christmas and New year, we have succeed to made some improvments and updates.

First of all and the most important; the premium feature.

Any user who have reach 1000 HPower become automatically a premium user. At this state, user will benefits of many features to come, with some already implemented. You can check the premium page under menu profile. You can send us support message if you would like some features in particular. And so REALLY IMPORTANT: Premium user can earn referrals by doing missions, Hell Yer!

Still for premium user, we are working on adding the possibility to get HPower by deposit and also... Mine other Crypto like Dash and bitcoin cash!

Also, we had to check the ad blocker as we really lose too much ad benefits from all the users whose use adblock and others. The advertising is what make this website live and we are sure you will understand that. By the way, everybody wants CRYPTO MINING GAME stay and live for long long time, isn't it? Wink

We have removed the HPower boost and replace it with a Crystal Boost. We tought that it's better to earn HPower in missions only, as it's more interest in doing mission. In addition, Crystals is important to mine, so it's logical to be able to get more.

V1 is near. PASSWORD RESET will be implemented in this next update, between other things.

ALL THE TEAM WISH YOU AN HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jump to: