Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 153. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
im home after dinner a bit tipsy inbox me and my cat @CryptoLano

aha nice
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
im home after dinner a bit tipsy inbox me and my cat @CryptoLano
Activity: 1022
What is going on?

From 5am till 9 am I had 33 blocks of 5 circuit. All of them are mined, but none are Accepted!!

Any one has this also and how to solve this.

I dont want to miss the big stake!!

Cheers, J

Try making your coin blocks bigger. If you are getting that many rejects then that is probably the cause. The network weight is still high so some rejects are normal

absolutely, i had that exact problem....a few didn't get accepted one day,then 7 didn't get accepted.I sent everything to bittrex, and sent them back in 250 and 500 chunks, with 1 1000 chunk. your chunks are too small, when i did it the first time, i sent in chunks of 50, worked for a few....... resend hurry before the big blocks.

You don't need to send your coins to trex and back, that's two lots of fees. Use coin control and bunch your blocks up Smiley
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1120
I wait for moon and crazy buy support, pull your sells, hide yo' kids hide yo' wife!
legendary
i have send al my coins in to 1 adress 1000 every time 10 circ i come
Activity: 274
Merit: 251
Activity: 53
What is going on?

From 5am till 9 am I had 33 blocks of 5 circuit. All of them are mined, but none are Accepted!!

Cheers, J

Try making your coin blocks bigger. If you are getting that many rejects then that is probably the cause. The network weight is still high so some rejects are normal

absolutely, i had that exact problem....a few didn't get accepted one day,then 7 didn't get accepted.I sent everything to bittrex, and sent them back in 250 and 500 chunks, with 1 1000 chunk. your chunks are too small, when i did it the first time, i sent in chunks of 50, worked for a few....... resend hurry before the big blocks.
legendary
bob, he send a pm to my and i have explain how it works

up to block 42000 closer to 10 cic stake

Cool cool. When are you going to come join us in the slack?

i have not get a inviting yet, i must have to wait

They just posted that all the invites had gone out. Maybe check your spam folder.

strange

i forget 1 letter in my mail adress send it to dev  Cheesy Grin

I'm so stupid
What is going on?

Cheers, J

legendary
Activity: 56
I just have to say, I've been in Crypto for over a year and this is one of the best coins I've come across. I use the wallet constantly and it has become my all around trading and news tool. THIS is why I joined crypto. I was just talking to my ol' lady about how much in love I am with a coin. lol

Anywayzzzzz.. thanks again devs and all of the community here.

https://i.imgflip.com/j4wmp.jpg
nice post that you for supporting circ
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I just have to say, I've been in Crypto for over a year and this is one of the best coins I've come across. I use the wallet constantly and it has become my all around trading and news tool. THIS is why I joined crypto. I was just talking to my ol' lady about how much in love I am with a coin. lol

Anywayzzzzz.. thanks again devs and all of the community here.

legendary
Activity: 984
What is going on?

Cheers, J

I sometimes have the same problem, though very few are accepted, not none. Always happens when I leave the computer alone (=at night).
Activity: 225
Swobniw70
What is going on?

Cheers, J
Looks like I chose a good week to go on holiday, the movement on trex has been pretty boring.
legendary
Activity: 1050
bob, he send a pm to my and i have explain how it works

up to block 42000 closer to 10 cic stake

Yeah my coins are staking now thanks bram_vnl. I managed to grab another 5k just in case Wink
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
lana ur chjll address looked a lot cooler, is that the magic addy? up to 15000 yet, man i wish it was
i got 160circ and it wasnt even me who posted that i lent my computer to a friend that did it but i just ran with it

Surprised you only got 150 Circ. I was sure you would get 15k but I did figure with all the horny dogs on here you would get a couple 1000 at least.
they need to make me a circ cam site i can get tips lol

Cool you could then dance for your Circ and still keep it classy. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Jump to: