Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 159. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
somone really likes to sell there circ at 16k
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
any help to get to the traders lounge would be the best as im done bitcoin wise and just want to be involved lol ...kold678 CXw5rpjjSTQbS5WMBj7fGGiRMZbeVBgnBn thanks for any consideration or help guys and beautiful women of this thread

Get the fuck outa here beggar. We dont feed the homeless here. We support our loyal community members.

Agreed. Also posting wallet address in the thread is a ban able offense.
really who is the dumper everytime it goes up somone dumps on it

Ryan dumper?

Its all your fault Lana.  Wink

Im trying to pick some more up at 14,940. Anyone want to sell me some?
move it up to 17 k and somone will sell to you lol
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

Ryan dumper?

Its all your fault Lana.  Wink

Im trying to pick some more up at 14,940. Anyone want to sell me some?
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
any help to get to the traders lounge would be the best as im done bitcoin wise and just want to be involved lol ...kold678 CXw5rpjjSTQbS5WMBj7fGGiRMZbeVBgnBn thanks for any consideration or help guys and beautiful women of this thread

Get the fuck outa here beggar. We dont feed the homeless here. We support our loyal community members.

Exactly  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Activity: 240
legendary
No sells here either. Not till tipple digits at least.

I see you're being realistic.  Grin

I strive to make the right decisions here and holding to 100K+ is a simple nobrainer decision based on everything I've seen so far.
legendary
No sells here either. You know guys ,, whoever you are. That's a lot of coins that could be staking. Your missing out. The coins are worth a lot more in the wallet making new coins.  Cool

A lot of people still don't know how to stake. And keep their wallet locked. If you check bittrex the distribution there shows less then 500K coins. Add to that what's already staking which is about 900K and you have over 1m coins not on the exchanges and not staking.
So 1M coins going to waste in locked wallets around the world. The good thing about that though is that we (the proper stakers) earn more.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 1098
No sells here either. You know guys ,, whoever you are. That's a lot of coins that could be staking. Your missing out. The coins are worth a lot more in the wallet making new coins.   Wink

Were almost to 41,000 blocks. Just 2000 more to go and the staking doubles to 10 per block,, then 20. Looking forward to all that free Circ.
Activity: 532

I see you're being realistic.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 462
everyone take your sells of

I'll take my shirt off...got no sells though...
Activity: 532
send dev pm for Traders Lounge  Cool Cool

Great to see you make it. Even better to see the community pull together to make it happen.
legendary

It's about time. See ya there soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 175
Merit: 100