Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 157. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Im still having a few problems on how to stake. I have my wallet unlocked with 3 different addresses. Each wallet was filled in transactions of 1500 coins each.
But my stake looks slow. Am I doing something wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i have a small order at 15100
No news ? Where are the bots ? Aren't some people supposed to be testingt them ?

Patience dude... I still have orders to get filled.
you are ment to be asleep
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
No news ? Where are the bots ? Aren't some people supposed to be testingt them ?

Patience dude... I still have orders to get filled.
legendary
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Someone should ban the troll talking shit to Lana. Anyone know what the latest word on the bots is?
im bord if anyone wants to chat can inbox me on twitter @Cryptolano or skype if you can magically know my skype name lol
you guys are silly i see noone saying they would spend there money to come see me im dissapointed

Stop fudding or get banned! Fuck off VIRAL bag holder  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Whoa that's no way to talk to a lady! I don't see fud in her statement anyway. WTF?
thats what i was wondering why would i fud my lover (circ)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
you guys are silly i see noone saying they would spend there money to come see me im dissapointed

Stop fudding or get banned! Fuck off VIRAL bag holder  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Whoa that's no way to talk to a lady! I don't see fud in her statement anyway. WTF?

Cheesy don't worry, if Circ hits the moon you can buy as many gigolo's u like  Wink
this is true i will be oprah rich ;p might even come to the Bahamas/miami beach with you boys

Huh whos fudding what now
Activity: 338
i just bought some circ

Welcome. You'll be very glad you did!
we will see if we can meet in the Bahamas "boats and hoes"

It's nice to dream about such things isn't it? Who doesn't want to be able to live the wolf of Wallstreet life. There is good coins out there besides circ coins like Blackcoin, Guldencoin, NXT, XEM and some others. First thing I'd do with a lot of money is buy some real estate, then you have a good income for life, also I'd invest more in crypto currencies and when it all comes together I am going to emigrate to Miami Beach, buy a big house near the beach with a big swimming pool, buy a dog a huge salt water tank, a nice car, I'd try to hook up with celebrities. Selena Gomez here i come! Allright back to reality lol, right now I am still hustlin, but like 50 cent says, get richt or die trying  Cheesy Cheesy okay I'll shut up, I think I smoked a lil too much   Wink

It's all good, nothing wrong with dreaming.

Let's make circ huge so we are closer to fulfilling our dreams  Smiley

CIRC will be HUGE!
i just bought some circ

we will see if we can meet in the Bahamas "boats and hoes"

It's nice to dream about such things isn't it? Who doesn't want to be able to live the wolf of Wallstreet life. There is good coins out there besides circ coins like Blackcoin, Guldencoin, NXT, XEM and some others. First thing I'd do with a lot of money is buy some real estate, then you have a good income for life, also I'd invest more in crypto currencies and when it all comes together I am going to emigrate to Miami Beach, buy a big house near the beach with a big swimming pool, buy a dog a huge salt water tank, a nice car, I'd try to hook up with celebrities. Selena Gomez here i come! Allright back to reality lol, right now I am still hustlin, but like 50 cent says, get richt or die trying  Cheesy Cheesy okay I'll shut up, I think I smoked a lil too much   Wink

It's all good, nothing wrong with dreaming.
i just bought some circ

legendary
looking for new members and Moderator's for Other Languages  http://circ.createaforum.com

@b1007

Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt9Nm2_MJP8
legendary
to which dev do i gotta email to get into the trading slack. Just smoked sum weed so I am very lazy atm Smiley

I PM'd CryptoCircuits for mine.

i pm'd to
to which dev do i gotta email to get into the trading slack. Just smoked sum weed so I am very lazy atm Smiley

I PM'd CryptoCircuits for mine.
Jump to: