Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 161. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i have been trying to ignore this coin but it is always on top of the forum like some boy band your daugter likes but you wish would die because everyone has geard of it except you. now i take some time to read the thread and see it is full of bots and whales and serious shit going on. are these bots really being released nest week? this is crazy. i am gonna have to unload something else and get in.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
thanks for the donation's i'm getting closer

I hope we get to see your tits when you make it

I think we all had enough tits yesterday in this thread.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
What do ya'll think about the following idea?

Since Crypto Circuits is a project for the cryptocurrency community and hence since our social network is very important I was thinking about something really big with huge potential. How about create an only marketplace that is like a hybrid of Facebook and E-bay? Where you can buy crypto-equipment and give each other tips, all in Crypto coins ofcourse. We can create like pseudo-anonymous profiles, so it's not really like Facebook but it's still a lot of fun since a lot of people here know each other by their identity here anyways.  Smiley

Also any other suggestions to make Circ more valueble than Bitcoin are very welcome! Smiley

That sounds more like twitter. You can even tip in cryptos on twitter. Maybe a hybrid of twitter and ebay.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
this coin very good!!!!  golden shining future and everyone together!!!  this is most clearly the correct thread!!!!  that bob he not get my coins, i keep them very close!!   2.0 technology !!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

if i get in to the slack i will show my boobs
legendary
we most more people get in this coin and some more btc
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1120
Who keeps dumping, you're annoying.

Actually no one is. Well someone is, but they are dumping into their own bids. Each time it happens I check the distribution and to my surprise no coins really moved.
It's just one dude messing with the market and losing out on the trading fees.

I see
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Actually no one is. Well someone is, but they are dumping into their own bids. Each time it happens I check the distribution and to my surprise no coins really moved.
It's just one dude messing with the market and losing out on the trading fees.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Good time to buy coins if you want in the whale room.
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Have the beta test bot invites been sent out yet? I have not got one and I was wondering if maybe I was not chosen. Has anyone received their invite yet?

I hope not because I never got one. lol.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Have the beta test bot invites been sent out yet? I have not got one and I was wondering if maybe I was not chosen. Has anyone received their invite yet?
legendary

send pm's

Why don`t you just post the address, like Lana did? The one where the 2,8K are missing.

yeah you should do that.

CdBHYT2fvvX1LeKVM7B3BVfYPuyrmPmYRw

Which lounge are you wanting to get into?

trader lounge

slack

Ah ok will send you some when I get in..... good luck

Thanks!
Jump to: