Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 155. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Do you want a new config file ??
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
From start of staking period I transferred my coins in small amounts " 51st time BOB" to my wallet. After that I was staking till now. What kind of things I need to setup correctly to earning large stakes.
Please advice me.

Thank you & Cheers,

Amsjef

Nothing.. you got it all.
legendary
bob, he send a pm to my and i have explain how it works

up to block 42000 closer to 10 cic stake

Cool cool. When are you going to come join us in the slack?

i have not get a inviting yet, i must have to wait

They just posted that all the invites had gone out. Maybe check your spam folder.
Activity: 225
Swobniw70
From start of staking period I transferred my coins in small amounts " 51st time BOB" to my wallet. After that I was staking till now. What kind of things I need to setup correctly to earning large stakes.
Please advice me.

Thank you & Cheers,

Amsjef
legendary
Activity: 1148

i have not get a inviting yet, i must have to wait
legendary

legendary

legendary
Need some help. I have 5k CIRC in my wallet since 19/07 but stake is still 0. What I am doing wrong?

How did you place them?
legendary
Hi Everyone

Great to see so much community activity the last couple days in the thread. That has been one of our main goals from the start. The support for Lana and the campaign to get Bram into the Whale Lounge have been great to watch, and it gives all of us behind the coin a feeling of satisfaction to see this kind of coalescence and good energy.

The latest round of Slack invites has been sent out now, so if you have just gotten yours, do not be shy, get in there and say hello, people from all different walks of crypto in the chat - mining, traders, whales, small fish. Clearly a lot of the action is in the Whale Chat so if you are ambitious about making the most out of Circuits, keep building your stack before vDPOS staking increases and the price goes up. When the bots are operational it is not likely you will have this chance again.

We are aware that there are some leaked screenshots of the bots out there. We do not have the time or even the desire to figure out how they got out there, except to comment that the screenshots are from early betas and bear little relationship to the bots that will soon be released. So as good as those screenshots look - rest assured  - the real bots are going to knock you socks off.

We have been aiming at releasing v1 (Trader) bot first. Currently that bot is working smoothly wih all exchanges except one. Small irregularities are occurring with this particular exchange when the bot is operational for 12 plus hrs. We are quite sure everyone wants a rock solid V1 so we are not rushing the release.  The test group will be activated as we complete this troubleshooting. Feel free to drop in and chat with Barakus in the Lounge on any and all bot matters. Barakus is a bit jet lagged from a long flight today, but he should be soon in fighting form.

One final note. We are approaching the next phase of vDPOS staking, with significant rewards accruing to those who are staking. The lower vDPOS during the middle weeks was by design - we knew people would be more likely to have their coins on exchange, and that would be healthy for the distribution of the coin. This phase is nearing an end. It is clear that many coins will be moving off-exchange during the coming days, supply will tighten, and those who set there wallets up correctly will be earning large stake. If you need help setting up your wallet feel free to ask others here in the thread or in the Lounges, it's a great way to strike up a conversation and make new friends.

CC

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT release a broken bot. The last thing I want is to be testing the bot and it goes mental and blows all my btc buying dogecoin or something.
Besides that thanks for the update.
Activity: 212
Hi Everyone

Great to see so much community activity the last couple days in the thread. That has been one of our main goals from the start. The support for Lana and the campaign to get Bram into the Whale Lounge have been great to watch, and it gives all of us behind the coin a feeling of satisfaction to see this kind of coalescence and good energy.

The latest round of Slack invites has been sent out now, so if you have just gotten yours, do not be shy, get in there and say hello, people from all different walks of crypto in the chat - mining, traders, whales, small fish. Clearly a lot of the action is in the Whale Chat so if you are ambitious about making the most out of Circuits, keep building your stack before vDPOS staking increases and the price goes up. When the bots are operational it is not likely you will have this chance again.

We are aware that there are some leaked screenshots of the bots out there. We do not have the time or even the desire to figure out how they got out there, except to comment that the screenshots are from early betas and bear little relationship to the bots that will soon be released. So as good as those screenshots look - rest assured  - the real bots are going to knock you socks off.

We have been aiming at releasing v1 (Trader) bot first. Currently that bot is working smoothly wih all exchanges except one. Small irregularities are occurring with this particular exchange when the bot is operational for 12 plus hrs. We are quite sure everyone wants a rock solid V1 so we are not rushing the release.  The test group will be activated as we complete this troubleshooting. Feel free to drop in and chat with Barakus in the Lounge on any and all bot matters. Barakus is a bit jet lagged from a long flight today, but he should be soon in fighting form.

One final note. We are approaching the next phase of vDPOS staking, with significant rewards accruing to those who are staking. The lower vDPOS during the middle weeks was by design - we knew people would be more likely to have their coins on exchange, and that would be healthy for the distribution of the coin. This phase is nearing an end. It is clear that many coins will be moving off-exchange during the coming days, supply will tighten, and those who set there wallets up correctly will be earning large stake. If you need help setting up your wallet feel free to ask others here in the thread or in the Lounges, it's a great way to strike up a conversation and make new friends.

CC

I look forward. Thanks Dev  Cool Cool
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Hi Everyone

CC

Excellent. Please don't rush the bot tho because the last thing we need in the crypto market is another broken quatloo bot.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I love it dev puts up update and says to ask if you need help with wallet, then immediately someone asks for help, and bam cynical answer.  I hope we by-pass the moon, and Lana, I'll be your friend, and come see you, if I get rich bitches....but I have a feeling my wife might get a little peeved about it, so it'll be after the divorce, just kidding, I love my wife, and I think she likes me too. F the moon, to infinity, and beyond!!!
legendary
Need some help. I have 5k CIRC in my wallet since 19/07 but stake is still 0. What I am doing wrong?

unlock you wallet for stacke and 250 to 500 to 1 adress
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
omg for the 50th time.
send coins in small amounts between 250-500 coins at a time.
Only 59th time bob!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
Hi Everyone

CC

Nice update dev. If the screenshots of the bots are leaked anyway can you show us the screen shots?
legendary
thanks for the update dev!!! love it wel done!!

http://circ.createaforum.com/general-discussion/updates/

i have see nothing "We are aware that there are some leaked screenshots of the bots out there."
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone

CC

Great news, as always. Thanks for all the hard work devs, we appreciate it!
Jump to: