Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 156. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone

Great to see so much community activity the last couple days in the thread. That has been one of our main goals from the start. The support for Lana and the campaign to get Bram into the Whale Lounge have been great to watch, and it gives all of us behind the coin a feeling of satisfaction to see this kind of coalescence and good energy.

The latest round of Slack invites has been sent out now, so if you have just gotten yours, do not be shy, get in there and say hello, people from all different walks of crypto in the chat - mining, traders, whales, small fish. Clearly a lot of the action is in the Whale Chat so if you are ambitious about making the most out of Circuits, keep building your stack before vDPOS staking increases and the price goes up. When the bots are operational it is not likely you will have this chance again.

We are aware that there are some leaked screenshots of the bots out there. We do not have the time or even the desire to figure out how they got out there, except to comment that the screenshots are from early betas and bear little relationship to the bots that will soon be released. So as good as those screenshots look - rest assured  - the real bots are going to knock you socks off.

We have been aiming at releasing v1 (Trader) bot first. Currently that bot is working smoothly wih all exchanges except one. Small irregularities are occurring with this particular exchange when the bot is operational for 12 plus hrs. We are quite sure everyone wants a rock solid V1 so we are not rushing the release.  The test group will be activated as we complete this troubleshooting. Feel free to drop in and chat with Barakus in the Lounge on any and all bot matters. Barakus is a bit jet lagged from a long flight today, but he should be soon in fighting form.

One final note. We are approaching the next phase of vDPOS staking, with significant rewards accruing to those who are staking. The lower vDPOS during the middle weeks was by design - we knew people would be more likely to have their coins on exchange, and that would be healthy for the distribution of the coin. This phase is nearing an end. It is clear that many coins will be moving off-exchange during the coming days, supply will tighten, and those who set there wallets up correctly will be earning large stake. If you need help setting up your wallet feel free to ask others here in the thread or in the Lounges, it's a great way to strike up a conversation and make new friends.

CC
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
omg for the 50th time.
send coins in small amounts between 250-500 coins at a time.
Only 50th time bob!!
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Were at block 41,745. tick tock  Cool

Cant wait to get that juicy stake!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
LOL at all this 'blah blah blah', just pump already Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Now all we need is the stick figures that go with it. Dad, mom, kid, kid, baby, dog, cat, fish, bug...

uhoh 0_o parenting
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Now all we need is the stick figures that go with it. Dad, mom, kid, kid, baby, dog, cat, fish, bug...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 868
We are all spiritual beings on a flying rock in a seemingly neverending expanding universe. Thru our hardships we'll eventually come to understand the characters we are supposed to develop. If history has taught us one thing it is that in some way human beings are mutually interdependent, those societies that work together, be it under faith, or a peacefull ideology, are the best societies. Christianity sparked social, economic, theological, scientific and art development in the Western hemisphere. Anywayz, what I am trying to say is, only those projects where people work together as friends as a community will succeed, so let's be friends and not enemies.

I'll be your friend, and everyone else's here on this thread. One thing I've learnt here is that no matter what comes the way of the community that the community can handle it. We are strong independent investors and the more I hang out here the more I feel like Im part of a new family.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
good night everyone see you at the moon tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Next stop 20k Smiley here is something that will short your circuits

OMG Shocked  very beautiful

Looks like a promising coin. stocking up!

see is the mascot of circ  Roll Eyes

I see ...cute girl 

will keep staking in, hope we can make this thing huge by creating real value

is there any reward for use signature Circ Huh

thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

First question that comes to mind, can you handle me the shampoo my dear
legendary

see is the mascot of circ  Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Ok, I think I understand now. Back to the drawing board aka the wallet to send out more transactions.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
omg for the 50th time.
send coins in small amounts between 250-500 coins at a time.
legendary
Im still having a few problems on how to stake. I have my wallet unlocked with 3 different addresses. Each wallet was filled in transactions of 1500 coins each.
But my stake looks slow. Am I doing something wrong?

I've got almost 22k, I get on average 1 block per hour today

So what am I doing wrong? How did you split them up in your wallet? I'd like to figure this out ASAP because I think today or tomorrow will start the big rewards again.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11953165
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Im still having a few problems on how to stake. I have my wallet unlocked with 3 different addresses. Each wallet was filled in transactions of 1500 coins each.

I've got almost 22k, I get on average 1 block per hour today

So what am I doing wrong? How did you split them up in your wallet? I'd like to figure this out ASAP because I think today or tomorrow will start the big rewards again.
legendary

1 adress about 600 to 700 circ every time, from bittrex send to that adress

300 to 400 is better, you have not a lot of coins
Jump to: