Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 20. (Read 354497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Circ btc injection anytime now

Lol hope springs eternal right?  Cool
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
So I manage to get 11k coins together, goto the bot. Hit c-cex, and no matter what coin I select I get no info for the buy and sell side, not even when I try to hit refresh !
Just bumpin before I goto work.
If were done talking about Bob...

Do you have your API keys inserted in the "Settings" page?

Haven't seen anyone complain about this issue and I haven't experienced it.
Ya, everythings set the way it needs to be. Just when I hit the c-cex tab, nothing loads. Even without an API key I should still get market data like I do with the other exchanges I can access.
You need a ccex api key to pull the order books. That is your problem
I put my key in first chance I had.

did u try running ut traderpc again? make sure u run it (and the wallet after) as administrator
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
So I manage to get 11k coins together, goto the bot. Hit c-cex, and no matter what coin I select I get no info for the buy and sell side, not even when I try to hit refresh !

Ya, everythings set the way it needs to be. Just when I hit the c-cex tab, nothing loads. Even without an API key I should still get market data like I do with the other exchanges I can access.
I put my key in first chance I had.
legendary
Circ btc injection anytime now
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

legendary

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Time to merge these two coins. CIRCBOT

who is with me?

Im all for that!

No you probably aren't because you have sold one of the two by now, how do people still fall for your shit lol
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Associations between CIRC and BOT impermissibly !!! Cool
legendary
Activity: 984

who is with me?

Im all for that!

Cheesy

That would be funny! At least we`d get to know about the devs I guess?
What`s your last info about that? Who are the dev teams? Are there even coherant teams?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

who is with me?

Im all for that!
legendary
legendary

who is with me?

Nice idea

Bad idea, Bot is a cheap rip off, Circ is the real deal  Wink

true with that  Cheesy
legendary

who is with me?

Nice idea
legendary
^That'd be nice actually.

Well with all the craziness that was/is CIRC and BOT, I still think CIRC looks like a more solid bet re. 'investing' into...guess we'll see though with a bit more time.  Hope the price recover (sure as hell looking better than botcoin haha).  But regardless this is the circ thread and we wanna see results...so dev and rhinohunter (and whatever increase valuation that comes with it) need to get on it.  The "original" players of this coin seem to be back onboard (be careful), let's hope it doesn't cause more pain/bagholding for others =S and a nice step in the UPWARDS direction for everyone.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Ok, so that's a bit dissapointing... trex isn't available with just Traders Lounge from what I just read. I know each exchange has it's unique advantages. But still, that's a bit sad that for someone who spends around 0.8 BTC or so to use the bot / traders loungs kinda gets a stick in the rear when they goto use trex but cannot.

@Devs: Any chance on allowing Traders Lounge to use Trex ?

I agree, open up Bittrex!
Pages:
Jump to: