Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 23. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi all -

Clearly it has been a difficult period of time the past week or so. As devs we have been working hard and trying to stay clear of the controversy around other coins. It has obviously affected the market price of CIRC. The only silver lining has been that the entry level for using the bot has become more manageable.

We have been getting alot of PMs from people who feel we should be pursuing the 'theft' of our code. Unfortunately, on a practical level it is not so simple. One of our contractors may have been working for the other coin. For many reasons, there is simply no way for us to stop this sort of thing. We are choosing to stay out of that whole fray.

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Speaking of the Slack, I am still waiting on a response to my PM to CryptoCircuits for access to the Whale Slack. As a whale, when do I get access?

Check your email. I know we've had several new whales in the slack this past week, and they had invites in their emails.
I just sent the PM a few days ago. The response is not in my email inbox or spam folder. I assume the dev will respond soon with my access rights to the Whale Slack.
I am still waiting on a reply from CryptoCircuits to my PM for access to the whale slack. I am not sure why it has to take so long. Huh
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
I am not sure I understand your question, but maybe have a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52aTns8F-v0&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Does the hot work on other coins ?

Yes all the coins on the websites in the bot!
So does the bot for this coin unlike its shitty copy (BOT) have a "holding pattern" where if buy / sell criteria isn met it waits til it is to work ?

Ex; The bot clone for bot coin, it cancels when u start it if buy sell criteria not met. Like don't buy above / sell below.

Hope that makes sense, the.

Also, are there ne videos of the bot in action / its settings area ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Could someone help me with this... Maybe someone other then the dev team because they dont reply to my PM's.

I still havent been able to install the tradebot... I have followed the instructions precisely.

First you need to install the circuits wallet and gain access to the traders' lounge or whale lounge. Then you gotta install the program. It worked fine when I first installed it, a few days ago (like 2) there was still a dev present in the whale slack to help people out. So if it still doesn't run after these suggestions I suggest asking in the whale slack .  Wink

Ive installed the wallet and have access to traders lounge ...

Not sure what im missing here

Hope dev can clear things up

jou must have right klick on the exe for administrator rights and than install

Man ive followed the guide precisely I did all that. Is the TraderRPC file supposed to be 11kb tho ?

it download the bot files from a server and install

maar je mag het ook in het nederlands vragen Wink
legendary

Yes all the coins on the websites in the bot!
Activity: 229
Could someone help me with this... Maybe someone other then the dev team because they dont reply to my PM's.

I still havent been able to install the tradebot... I have followed the instructions precisely.

First you need to install the circuits wallet and gain access to the traders' lounge or whale lounge. Then you gotta install the program. It worked fine when I first installed it, a few days ago (like 2) there was still a dev present in the whale slack to help people out. So if it still doesn't run after these suggestions I suggest asking in the whale slack .  Wink

jou must have right klick on the exe for administrator rights and than install

Man ive followed the guide precisely I did all that. Is the TraderRPC file supposed to be 11kb tho ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary

First you need to install the circuits wallet and gain access to the traders' lounge or whale lounge. Then you gotta install the program. It worked fine when I first installed it, a few days ago (like 2) there was still a dev present in the whale slack to help people out. So if it still doesn't run after these suggestions I suggest asking in the whale slack .  Wink

- jou must have right klick on the exe for administrator rights and than install
- one time enter random username and password don't for get but you have never yous again
- install!

don't forget to set your wallet off before the install
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

http://s14.postimg.org/g8omf6wdt/image.jpg

First you need to install the circuits wallet and gain access to the traders' lounge or whale lounge. Then you gotta install the program. It worked fine when I first installed it, a few days ago (like 2) there was still a dev present in the whale slack to help people out. So if it still doesn't run after these suggestions I suggest asking in the whale slack .  Wink

Activity: 229

legendary
slowly will brighten Grin

Second that, get your Circ signature, this project is far from done  Wink Best times are still ahead of us

Please send me the link to the singnature for me (but Im a newbie)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocircuits-signature-design-competition-025-btc-grand-prize-1117730
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
slowly will brighten Grin

Second that, get your Circ signature, this project is far from done  Wink Best times are still ahead of us
[/

Please send me the link to the singnature for me (but Im a newbie)
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
i dont understand why such hatred on Bob, what did he do to you people?

That just means you are new or foolish my friend, name the last coin Bob was in that didn't get destroyed by him being involved

I dont see how he destroyed CIRC,

the man trades on market, eventualy wht ur saying is that people ONLY look at the price nothing else?
legendary
Activity: 966
Yes the price is rising and soon new over 10k Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
very low volume in Trex
when it will be played again?

yes! but this time real prices

Price is rising, almost 2k sats over lowest point, so here we go again with the real prices and it's going up, just like other good products does.
legendary
very low volume in Trex

yes! but this time real prices
legendary
Activity: 1162
very low volume in Trex
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

That just means you are new or foolish my friend, name the last coin Bob was in that didn't get destroyed by him being involved
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: