Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 22. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Just posted ~11,046 buy order at c-cex, will see what comes of that and maybe consider other exchanges if needed.

Cool, I hope you get your order filled. I only suggested Bittrex and Cryptsy because there seems to be more volume there. If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them, or find you an answer if I don't know it.
I actually got on on trex too but at a higher rate ;-/, seems I was out beat by a botter though lol.

Anyway, about the bot. The video looks good but to elaborate on my earlier reply, I think it was you who didn't get it.

Let post some fake numbers to try and help.

Circ Rate of current buys: 0.00001234
Circ Rate of current sells: 0.00002468

So if I set a don't buy above 2400 which is < 0.00002468 and set a sell of 1250 which is < 0.00001234 and start the bot, there wont be anything for me to buy or sell. Will the bot still keep trying until criterias been met to either buy or sell or will it otherwise die meaning I can only start it when parameters look good ?

Using the same example above, the shitty BOT bot which is supposed to include circ code. It dies under those conditions instead of going in to a pending / stalled status until criterias been met to either buy or sell.

That make more sense ?

As long as the bot is running it should buy/sell at the prices you pre set once they are reached.
But so I can say that I asked and this might sound like me being a dick which I'm not. Do you get what I'm asking though ?

Basically under the above conditions the bot should be running but not placing orders and just countingdown from whatever say 10-50sec parameters are set. So if conditions arent met for a week, then  I would expect to see a running bot for a week but obviously not placing any buy or sell orders.

Correct, no orders would be placed unless those parameters were met.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Just posted ~11,046 buy order at c-cex, will see what comes of that and maybe consider other exchanges if needed.

Cool, I hope you get your order filled. I only suggested Bittrex and Cryptsy because there seems to be more volume there. If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them, or find you an answer if I don't know it.
I actually got on on trex too but at a higher rate ;-/, seems I was out beat by a botter though lol.

Anyway, about the bot. The video looks good but to elaborate on my earlier reply, I think it was you who didn't get it.

So if I set a don't buy above 2400 which is < 0.00002468 and set a sell of 1250 which is < 0.00001234 and start the bot, there wont be anything for me to buy or sell. Will the bot still keep trying until criterias been met to either buy or sell or will it otherwise die meaning I can only start it when parameters look good ?

Using the same example above, the shitty BOT bot which is supposed to include circ code. It dies under those conditions instead of going in to a pending / stalled status until criterias been met to either buy or sell.

That make more sense ?

As long as the bot is running it should buy/sell at the prices you pre set once they are reached.
But so I can say that I asked and this might sound like me being a dick which I'm not. Do you get what I'm asking though ?

Basically under the above conditions the bot should be running but not placing orders and just countingdown from whatever say 10-50sec parameters are set. So if conditions arent met for a week, then  I would expect to see a running bot for a week but obviously not placing any buy or sell orders.

That make more sense ?

legendary

That make more sense ?

legendary
I am not sure I understand your question, but maybe have a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52aTns8F-v0&feature=youtu.be
Before I get in to watching that I need to get it running first.

http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf

Did everything found there and the traders lounge tab is still "dead" cant click or or anything.

Win 7 64bit
I assume it's because I don't have any circ coins in the wallet. If so, how many do I need and will this "needed amount" ever change ?

Ty.

Currently, 11k CIRC in your wallet is needed to access the traders lounge and bot.
I assume as the coin supply grows so will the need to constantly buy CIRC coin.

That being said, 11k CIRC is just about all that's available on c-cex right now and at a value of 4BTC. So guess I will never have a chance at using the bot.

Had a feeling that's how it would be which means if I want a bot to use it's gonna be that POS buggy as fuck BOT bot ;-/

The amount hasn't changed since the beginning, but if it did, I'd suspect the requirement would be lowered not raised. Check out Bittrex and Cryptsy for CIRC and place some buy orders around 6k. They should get filled and you can get access to the bot for around .6 BTC.
I was reading the main post and it said 0.5% of coin supply is whats needed which is ~16,900

So I'm a little confused at your 11k suggested, but I will check out other exchanges.

I know as of right now I would just love a concrete answer as to how many coins I need to a T to run / access Johnny 5.

I would of course buy a bit more than I actually need if cost is low enough for me to do so but a concrete 100% answer would make my day right now.

11k CIRC in your wallet will get you access to the traders bot, for sure.
legendary

Did everything found there and the traders lounge tab is still "dead" cant click or or anything.

Win 7 64bit
I assume it's because I don't have any circ coins in the wallet. If so, how many do I need and will this "needed amount" ever change ?

Ty.

Currently, 11k CIRC in your wallet is needed to access the traders lounge and bot.

That being said, 11k CIRC is just about all that's available on c-cex right now and at a value of 4BTC. So guess I will never have a chance at using the bot.

Had a feeling that's how it would be which means if I want a bot to use it's gonna be that POS buggy as fuck BOT bot ;-/

The amount hasn't changed since the beginning, but if it did, I'd suspect the requirement would be lowered not raised. Check out Bittrex and Cryptsy for CIRC and place some buy orders around 6k. They should get filled and you can get access to the bot for around .6 BTC.
I was reading the main post and it said 0.5% of coin supply is whats needed which is ~16,900

So I'm a little confused at your 11k suggested, but I will check out other exchanges.

I know as of right now I would just love a concrete answer as to how many coins I need to a T to run / access Johnny 5.

I would of course buy a bit more than I actually need if cost is low enough for me to do so but a concrete 100% answer would make my day right now.

Win 7 64bit

Ty.

legendary

Win 7 64bit

Ty.

Win 7 64bit

Ty.

legendary

Win 7 64bit

Ty.
legendary

Win 7 64bit
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
lol

you should dump right now. you can pretend it was not you.
Just to add to that -  there is a buy 1,1 btc  at 54 on trex   -  below that is a fucking elevator shaft of absolutely nothing until a long way down.

He who dumps first dumps best.
Reason Circ devs are interested in bot right now is because word has it that crack was originally designed for Circ.

Connect the dots yourself to see what happens next.

I can tell you what happens next. Same crack gets done on CIRC and all these little CIRC fanboys watch their dreams crumble and their CIRC go to zero. But then Yeah! everyone gets to be in the whale slack!! Just like everyone gets to be in the foodline at the shelter!!

My advice is get the fuck out of Circ while you can.
Activity: 6
Interesting observations in the whale slack  Smiley...

One dev, "T" (abbreviation) claims to have no personal interest in the circ project (since he is on payroll) and does not own any circ. Yet he gets very angry when I even link to the fact that Botcoin has been cracked and seems to have a very positive attitude towards botcoin. When I ask him why he gets angry over something that doesn't concern his personal interests he gets angry, gives an irrational explanation and leaves the room...

Just one suspicion, but maybe this dev "T" sold out to Bob and his crew and are now trying to make gains from botcoin...In a world of cryptogreed only rational explanations apply, hence my suspicion... Wink

big thanks for your effort, maybe it will motivate a few to do the same and see some bigger interest in their original work and vision...and crypto potential...

if they are stupid enough then well...there are a lot of great projects who can steal you easily Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Reason Circ devs are interested in bot right now is because word has it that crack was originally designed for Circ.

Connect the dots yourself to see what happens next.

legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
legendary
Activity: 927
Pages:
Jump to: