Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 25. (Read 354497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Something tells me we gonna be making some waves here real soon.
 Wink

Who's  got the code for the signature?
 Grin

Who woulda thought.........
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi all -

Clearly it has been a difficult period of time the past week or so. As devs we have been working hard and trying to stay clear of the controversy around other coins. It has obviously affected the market price of CIRC. The only silver lining has been that the entry level for using the bot has become more manageable.

We have been getting alot of PMs from people who feel we should be pursuing the 'theft' of our code. Unfortunately, on a practical level it is not so simple. One of our contractors may have been working for the other coin. For many reasons, there is simply no way for us to stop this sort of thing. We are choosing to stay out of that whole fray.

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Speaking of the Slack, I am still waiting on a response to my PM to CryptoCircuits for access to the Whale Slack. As a whale, when do I get access?

Check your email. I know we've had several new whales in the slack this past week, and they had invites in their emails.
I just sent the PM a few days ago. The response is not in my email inbox or spam folder. I assume the dev will respond soon with my access rights to the Whale Slack.
legendary
Activity: 1050
 Wink

Grin

Bob it seems like you are still stuck in the early stages of evolution of the human psyche in which individuals believe that they should only care about maximalization of their own benefits in spite of other people. Your framework consists of winners and losers, you are presuming you are the winner and those you scam are the losers. This project had great prospects from the start, unfortunately you and your low evolutionairy attitude/shrimp crew came to dominate this thing for your own advantage (or so you believe) and destroyed faith amongst the legitimate investors in this project. Now what you got is pocket money. You don't understand that maximalization of value happens when people cooperate and together believe in a vision. You discount trust like it's not worth a thing but actually trust is the basis, and many people who don't want to adhere to your PnD scams actually came flocking in, they are the foundation. Circ could easily hit a market cap of 2 million, making every coin worth a dollar each (after burning). People could invest something they believe in, early investors could profit and no harm would have been done, there would have been enough for everybody. Now you and your lowly evolved psyche think you can easily make a lot of profit by selling Botcoin, just do the other trick twice, but if you are honest with yourself you understand you can't buy the most important ingredient for a project, which is trust, so I believe in the end you are only going to pump your own money and that of the shrimps in that project and new investors won't jump on the bandwagon so easily as with Circ. Perhaps I buy some Botcoin myself when it hits trex just for a quick profit, but honestly ask yourself, is it really necessary to play like this? Have you ever heard of the prisoner's dillemma? Only trust can maximize gains, so whatever your involvement is in this project, ask yourself whether the road you have been pursuing is the most profitable... Wink

Sorry, cant read when people fail to use paragraphs.

That's asking a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
 Wink

Grin

Bob it seems like you are still stuck in the early stages of evolution of the human psyche in which individuals believe that they should only care about maximalization of their own benefits in spite of other people. Your framework consists of winners and losers, you are presuming you are the winner and those you scam are the losers. This project had great prospects from the start, unfortunately you and your low evolutionairy attitude/shrimp crew came to dominate this thing for your own advantage (or so you believe) and destroyed faith amongst the legitimate investors in this project. Now what you got is pocket money. You don't understand that maximalization of value happens when people cooperate and together believe in a vision. You discount trust like it's not worth a thing but actually trust is the basis, and many people who don't want to adhere to your PnD scams actually came flocking in, they are the foundation. Circ could easily hit a market cap of 2 million, making every coin worth a dollar each (after burning). People could invest something they believe in, early investors could profit and no harm would have been done, there would have been enough for everybody. Now you and your lowly evolved psyche think you can easily make a lot of profit by selling Botcoin, just do the other trick twice, but if you are honest with yourself you understand you can't buy the most important ingredient for a project, which is trust, so I believe in the end you are only going to pump your own money and that of the shrimps in that project and new investors won't jump on the bandwagon so easily as with Circ. Perhaps I buy some Botcoin myself when it hits trex just for a quick profit, but honestly ask yourself, is it really necessary to play like this? Have you ever heard of the prisoner's dillemma? Only trust can maximize gains, so whatever your involvement is in this project, ask yourself whether the road you have been pursuing is the most profitable... Wink

Sorry, cant read when people fail to use paragraphs.
legendary
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Hi all -

Clearly it has been a difficult period of time the past week or so. As devs we have been working hard and trying to stay clear of the controversy around other coins. It has obviously affected the market price of CIRC. The only silver lining has been that the entry level for using the bot has become more manageable.

We have been getting alot of PMs from people who feel we should be pursuing the 'theft' of our code. Unfortunately, on a practical level it is not so simple. One of our contractors may have been working for the other coin. For many reasons, there is simply no way for us to stop this sort of thing. We are choosing to stay out of that whole fray.

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Speaking of the Slack, I am still waiting on a response to my PM to CryptoCircuits for access to the Whale Slack. As a whale, when do I get access?

Check your email. I know we've had several new whales in the slack this past week, and they had invites in their emails.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi all -

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

legendary
 Wink

Grin
legendary
Activity: 984
It`s worth it. Very nice chat with the bot dev in the Whale lounge. Looking forward to Rhino.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
i'll love to join the club but more liquidity
lost it all in crave Sad at less for the moment Smiley
On a positive note, nice to see that there is still activity and secret inside info being shared in the whale slack  Cool
]
how can i join

u gotta buy 32k in order to be able to join the whale slack  Wink
32k was required to join the Archcoin CEO slack too.
What's the advantage to join the whale slack of CIRC?

You stake more + inside info is being shared there + nice community members  Wink

I agree, the CIRC community is a great community to be a part of.
On a positive note, nice to see that there is still activity and secret inside info being shared in the whale slack  Cool
how can i join

u gotta buy 32k in order to be able to join the whale slack  Wink

It's never been cheaper to get into the whale slack. With 32k you have access to trader and whale slack, you get a 3% staking bonus, access to Johnny 5 trading bot and access to Rhinohunter whale bot upon it's release.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
On a positive note, nice to see that there is still activity and secret inside info being shared in the whale slack  Cool
how can i join

u gotta buy 32k in order to be able to join the whale slack  Wink
On a positive note, nice to see that there is still activity and secret inside info being shared in the whale slack  Cool
how can i join
legendary
Activity: 966
Ideas in these coins are always going to be easy to steal.  A Bot was never going to be the end-game for this coin.  The new coin took the bot and set up a coin to take advantage of it with a good plan to sell it and limit the coin supply.  Is that a scam?  Could be, but even scams can turn out to be great ideas.  You have to decide that for yourself.

Anyone paying attention should have been bothered when Bob was asked how he got the Bot and the Devs gave a ho-hum response.  Obviously, they were not concerned with the possible ramifications of one of their paid programmers sharing details of their project.  I let it go because I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but also sold a bunch out at that time to hedge.

If they are serious about continuing, the plan is still a good one in the long run, if the Devs continue to develop it. I have no idea if they will or not, but still think a lot of effort went into this project to this point, don't see why they would bail now if they are serious.

The only thing I would say is, find coins with proven, trustworthy Devs and stick to them if you are a long run speculator.  Otherwise, you have to play the games these guys and groups play.  People willing to use a large amount of money to control coins are always going to have the ability to play with the price.

Have to see if these Devs continue and make a rep, ball is completely in their court at this point.

P&D's do not kill good coins, but it may take a while to recover if this is to be a good coin.

That is all fine and dandy, can respect that.  BUT it appears there's plenty of b.s. going on behind the dev scene re. this coin and bot.  So all of what you said matter not because well, it's easy for them to pull this kind of crap when they ARE bob's devs (from what I've seen/heard) and he's in on both coins from the ground floor.  Must be nice.  In so far as much that I feel circ will have a nice comeback, not sure what direction bot will go (prob pump then dump hard).

If they are Bob's Devs, then coin will likely die.  If it is indeed Bob putting this much effort into a short sighted, short-term scam, then I would just stay away from anything Bob appears on.  It would be a shame, since they are obviously bright enough to put together decent ideas.  If that is the case, then what I said was very relevant, stick to known Devs with good reputations. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Ideas in these coins are always going to be easy to steal.  A Bot was never going to be the end-game for this coin.  The new coin took the bot and set up a coin to take advantage of it with a good plan to sell it and limit the coin supply.  Is that a scam?  Could be, but even scams can turn out to be great ideas.  You have to decide that for yourself.

Anyone paying attention should have been bothered when Bob was asked how he got the Bot and the Devs gave a ho-hum response.  Obviously, they were not concerned with the possible ramifications of one of their paid programmers sharing details of their project.  I let it go because I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but also sold a bunch out at that time to hedge.

If they are serious about continuing, the plan is still a good one in the long run, if the Devs continue to develop it. I have no idea if they will or not, but still think a lot of effort went into this project to this point, don't see why they would bail now if they are serious.

The only thing I would say is, find coins with proven, trustworthy Devs and stick to them if you are a long run speculator.  Otherwise, you have to play the games these guys and groups play.  People willing to use a large amount of money to control coins are always going to have the ability to play with the price.

Have to see if these Devs continue and make a rep, ball is completely in their court at this point.

P&D's do not kill good coins, but it may take a while to recover if this is to be a good coin.

That is all fine and dandy, can respect that.  BUT it appears there's plenty of b.s. going on behind the dev scene re. this coin and bot.  So all of what you said matter not because well, it's easy for them to pull this kind of crap when they ARE bob's devs (from what I've seen/heard) and he's in on both coins from the ground floor.  Must be nice.  In so far as much that I feel circ will have a nice comeback, not sure what direction bot will go (prob pump then dump hard).
legendary
Activity: 966

Hi all -

CryptoCircuits

well says  continue your good work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi all -

For those having problems with using the bot, try re-running TraderRpc.Install.  This will download the latest update.  Infamous will be in the Slack about 8 hours from now, he'll be glad to help anyone who may still be having problems.

CryptoCircuits

Thanks for the update today, ETA on RhinoHunter? is everything still going to plan on this development front?

Perhaps in light of what has happened recently with copycat coins stealing code you could try and keep this thread updated on a daily / regular basis to help boost support and morale.

I agree with that you should update this thread on daily basis for people to know that this coin is still very good

true about that!
Pages:
Jump to: