Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 29. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
they are still taking our community. Whoever is left needs to stand up with me and file a police report with the fbi internet theft division.
We cant let them do this to us with their robot devs and fake coins. Who wants to help me. I live in Norway so I can call the pot (our fbi) here in my homeland.

You need to call ghostbusters. Check if they have a local office.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I hear crickets in the traders slack. Does anyone hang around in that slack anymore?

i'm in the slack and the other slack

if you have question's for the dev buy coin's and come to the circuitswhaleslack
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
bot is taking our investors and community. we need to stop this. Maybe we can call the police and make a report on the botcoin that they stole the idea and are scammer robots.
call 911, they will help you!

remember hes on poland, i dont think its 911 there.

I looked it up, have him call 997
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
bot is taking our investors and community. we need to stop this. Maybe we can call the police and make a report on the botcoin that they stole the idea and are scammer robots.
call 911, they will help you!
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!

Yep.  I'm sure they'll take you seriously.

There is plenty of room for both to exist just fine.
Let's say, we had a decent laugh at the other thread. Cheesy
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
How's the bot running all? Does the price scalping feature work well?

Activity: 700
I hear crickets in the traders slack. Does anyone hang around in that slack anymore?
legendary
Bagholders...  Roll Eyes  or not ? Only time will tell  Wink

new bagholders and a lot of dubbel coins
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Dev is still working
but i dont know about the bot because i dont use it
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=881026295309461&id=868074946604596
but now if you will sell your coin sell it in bittrex im planning to buy some  Grin
legendary
Activity: 658
You guys really make it easy for BOB lol, Now hes got you by the nuts he will tell you when he buys and sells and you will do as he says... fucking trolls.. did u seriously come here cause of ONE guy? You were hoping he would pump you rich? You realize he has made his by taking yours?

Fools! The coin still runs sign me up for 5k
Activity: 294
???
I believe this is not the end. Just relax and wait...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bob is Bob. Nothing else to say Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
It lookes like little BOB have left you and returned to Quatloo trader.  Grin

It always fun too see pump and dumps. They who are confused are always the fanboys.  Roll Eyes

Bob did not leave. He is just taking a break.
Activity: 636
It lookes like little BOB have left you and returned to Quatloo trader.  Grin

It always fun too see pump and dumps. They who are confused are always the fanboys.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
I've been buying more and building my stack. Whoever is dumping is making me a happy trader and soon to be whale.
Devs I sent in my pm request for slack access.

Im poor. where did all my btc go. One day its 40K and then next its at 6k. what did I miss.

a month and half

Grin

The boat of money sailed away. There is only one way this is going now. next stop no volume and no buy walls to take them bags, I sold the rest of mine at 6k  Shocked Better than the 3-4k it will soon be.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I've been buying more and building my stack. Whoever is dumping is making me a happy trader and soon to be whale.
Devs I sent in my pm request for slack access.

Im poor. where did all my btc go. One day its 40K and then next its at 6k. what did I miss.

a month and half
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Is this the end of CIRC?
Has Bobsurplus bailed out? The coin is lower than its ICO price when it was more than 10 times the value a few months ago.

yes really weird how could that be even possible?! Roll Eyes
legendary
Is this the end of CIRC?
Has Bobsurplus bailed out? The coin is lower than its ICO price when it was more than 10 times the value a few months ago.

no just cheap price!

but good tings ar coming
legendary
Activity: 1344
Is this the end of CIRC?
Pages:
Jump to: