Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 31. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bot is taking our investors and community. we need to stop this. Maybe we can call the police and make a report on the botcoin that they stole the idea and are scammer robots.

Yep.  I'm sure they'll take you seriously.

There is plenty of room for both to exist just fine.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
bot is taking our investors and community. we need to stop this. Maybe we can call the police and make a report on the botcoin that they stole the idea and are scammer robots.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I actually chose hookers and blow over this, which has turned out to be the right investment choice in the end.

Really.. Hookers and blow were better then 1000% gains. I find that hard to believe.
 Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone.

We have been advised of an issue with the current bot. There was an external resource we were using which seems to be no longer available / down, this caused our UI to display in an odd fashion (the bot itself worked, but the UI was broken). In the newest update, we distribute the resource locally, so it should go back to working as before. Please re-run the traderrpc.install and you will be good to go.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I actually chose hookers and blow over this, which has turned out to be the right investment choice in the end.
legendary
Activity: 966
My personal fav:  I'm buying more.......  Yet, there are always coins available.
legendary
Activity: 1120
So you mean I will burn my fingers for this? Why you are on the left side?I don't deal with anybody, I'm not a buyer. I was early invester, so I made my CIRCs when staking was huge and of course sell "couples" at times. Already have my btc's back and still have CIRCs. I don't have anything to lose and price are still the same what I bought in, but I have over three times more CIRCs what I bought. I think there is still others like me, who would like to watch if this product is going fordward and then I will made more profit. If I was smart I could have sell all my CIRCs when price was over 40k and buy back now, but saying sentence which start with word "if" is just stupid. No one could see in the future.

Exactly lol, same here.  You'd think most guys here would have done and it makes me wonder why they keep 'fudding' back at the coin as it drops?  I mean it's obvious the devs (whoever they are) are working on/at something and the whales played the first pump game, and will prob be back for seconds.  With all these comments, it's like people are trying to create price downward trend or shakeout weak hands much?Huh   Real coins would hold better value along the way, but here we see the "oh I'm back in with news" crap...so it's kinda dumb obvious where we go from here.

It's funny why all of these stupid comments re. "Hey dude I'm out of this coin i'll be back in later" make me laugh.  I mean sure some may be truthful but like I said in an earlier posting it almost just seems to 'perfect' a fit / scenario with how many dumped same time, and esp now with botcoin coming out.  With how so many people are posting the same comments and DOING the same in/out dance as others?  We all know there are shills here like ANY coin but it gets silly to a point, just like the books on trex lol.  Thus since we're sitting on "free" btc from having sold some circ, of course some ppl would buy back in now since like 10k or less...which is odd/stupid ppl who "should" know how things work would even bother making comments the way they do.  You fail at fud guys lolol.    If we see dev poof/vanish then you know for sure who all behind this coin  Tongue Wink - but shouldn't since lots of potential still to go for circ.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
So you mean I will burn my fingers for this? Why you are on the left side?I don't deal with anybody, I'm not a buyer. I was early invester, so I made my CIRCs when staking was huge and of course sell "couples" at times. Already have my btc's back and still have CIRCs. I don't have anything to lose and price are still the same what I bought in, but I have over three times more CIRCs what I bought. I think there is still others like me, who would like to watch if this product is going fordward and then I will made more profit. If I was smart I could have sell all my CIRCs when price was over 40k and buy back now, but saying sentence which start with word "if" is just stupid. No one could see in the future.
Activity: 447
Still holding. Staking made so much CIRCs for me, so I will still ROI and I believe rhinohunter.

That's me on the left
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Still holding. Staking made so much CIRCs for me, so I will still ROI and I believe rhinohunter.
Activity: 447
Alright guys, decided to jump off the fence. I'll be back when see the devs around here and things start turning around. See you on the other side!

legendary
Activity: 966
The pump n dump lives in every coin.  The follow through from Dev's determines how many times it happens.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I still have full faith in this coin going,and the devs. I believe it will be more than a bot. Seems like the chinese out flanked us, we had the circ bot translated into chinese, then they send us back a botcoin.  I will pick  up some of those too, but will hold most of my circs for the long run.
legendary
Ded. Devs gone. Last post 1st September. Bye.  Undecided

I would like to be proven wrong. Devs, please post. Or maybe you have nothing to say ?

Or maybe they are too busy building rhinohunter?

Ooohhhh, yesss.

Why did u delete your circ signature?  That's very telling after u and friends having sold many of your coins.  Ironic how it's always flavor of the month with you manipulation folk.  So let me guess you guys will hype botcoin, make some money and friends, dump it, keep a bit going,  then it's back to circ? Lol or am I just talking out of my ass?  My info says circ Devs are very good are having things up their sleeves..... So not sure what to expect.  More than a few eyes still here....

Anyways, if u believe(d)  so much in circ, is it not viable to reason you should continue backing the coin and Dev?  ...  Or does that happen only when you "need" it too?? Wink  tell the devs we say hi and hurry up lol.   It's funny now the words many twist here to make manipulation seem the norm or ok... Hype cycles lol.

Anyhow such is crypto. Make btc or lose.  Do make some btc
Activity: 532
It's official. I sold all my circ. Going to catch the next train to botcoin town and hang out there for a while. I'm confident that i'll be back when the hype comes back to circ but for now the hype is on botcoin and I'd have to be retarded not to be following that train around town.
legendary

I would like to be proven wrong. Devs, please post. Or maybe you have nothing to say ?

I hope so !  Smiley

You need to learn to relax more and go with the punches, ride the waves sorta speak.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1148

Dork, you are out dev is in slack
legendary
Not sure why this thread is stupid the way it is, Dev needs to clean it up though, if they care about it.  Also if they are as serious and legit about things as they stated.  Though I'd have to agree with above, this seems to be part of the game and fits almost too well with timing the devs have always had Wink  and the what's dye to come out soon.... Oh and also the botcoin timing too, how convenient.  I see a good buy opportunity... Especially since the volume is still there and the bot will be used soon enough on circ price fluctuations.  In addition to all the hype to well .... Then all of a sudden FUD  Roll Eyes   the whales and manipulation players play their game too well with u ppl.  Funny how they so fast to give and pull support volume whenever they want.  Of course they could cut and run...like any usual shitcoin but hopefully that's not the case... With who's behind the scenes here.  :p
.....   Wink   I don't think we've seen the last of circ fun.    (and no I'm not bagholding, sold most on way up)  
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: