Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 30. (Read 354497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
funny! but think about this  Cool

i will stay at this coin! this is just the begin of this coin!

botcoin is shit
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
you can still buy in botcoin
  Yelp everybody running to the flavor of the week... Hopefully we become more than a botcoin... The market is getting saturated
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
you can still buy in botcoin
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
price will up

lol, can it get any lower?

Lets be real, this idea with unlockable features was good with aprox 2mill coins but when devs decided to make a standalone version this project died with that idea.

Devs have left the building with their boobcuntplus and the other hookers. I bought this before I knew emc2whale was involved, immediately when i noticed who he was i sold  Tongue

Dev ar still in, updates coming! fuck the trolls!

You are right, they might be stupid enough to keep this project floating when it has nothing to offer. Why make a standalone version of something that is meant to be exclusive? To much stupidity with that to make this serious again.
legendary
price will up

Lets be real, this idea with unlockable features was good with aprox 2mill coins but when devs decided to make a standalone version this project died with that idea.

Devs have left the building with their boobcuntplus and the other hookers. I bought this before I knew emc2whale was involved, immediately when i noticed who he was i sold  Tongue

Dev ar still in, updates coming! fuck the trolls!
price will up

My personal fav:  I'm buying more.......  Yet, there are always coins available.

haha yeah, dumping begins and people like bob going "oh cheap coins thank you nobs" and "The weaker hands now shaking out, bye bye!!" haha

I actually chose hookers and blow over this, which has turned out to be the right investment choice in the end.

Behavior like that sounds like bobsurplus-fanclub

Hi Everyone.

We have been advised of an issue with the current bot. There was an external resource we were using which seems to be no longer available / down, this caused our UI to display in an odd fashion (the bot itself worked, but the UI was broken). In the newest update, we distribute the resource locally, so it should go back to working as before. Please re-run the traderrpc.install and you will be good to go.

The issue is you working on Botcoin, lets be honest shall we.

bot is taking our investors and community. we need to stop this. Maybe we can call the police and make a report on the botcoin that they stole the idea and are scammer robots.

I guess you are a bob-troll. However, thats actually not a bad idea, Scandinavian and European criminal cases with financial fraud is not like american or north american standards, it is indeed more bureaucratic and complex.

It would be fun to file a report and get Emc2whale's real identity, that dumbfuk has probably posted shit on his own phone, LOL  Grin i bet you could sell information about bob to some nice people  Roll Eyes but that wouldnt be nice to our bro boobcuntplus <333
legendary
Activity: 1098
Point on the doll where the bad man touched you  Grin

Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
I've been buying more and building my stack. Whoever is dumping is making me a happy trader and soon to be whale.
Devs I sent in my pm request for slack access.

Im poor. where did all my btc go. One day its 40K and then next its at 6k. what did I miss.
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
they are still taking our community. Whoever is left needs to stand up with me and file a police report with the fbi internet theft division.
We cant let them do this to us with their robot devs and fake coins. Who wants to help me. I live in Norway so I can call the pot (our fbi) here in my homeland.

no dude you need to be on jerry springer im rolllin over here

if you were having a garage sale and all the sudden your neighbor wanted to have a garage sale and people were buying his stuff cause he had better stuff then you. would you call the fbi or police?
legendary
they are still taking our community. Whoever is left needs to stand up with me and file a police report with the fbi internet theft division.
We cant let them do this to us with their robot devs and fake coins. Who wants to help me. I live in Norway so I can call the pot (our fbi) here in my homeland.

wtf!
Activity: 745

You need to get a life.
Activity: 192
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Activity: 111
If you start a project, you DONT want BOB in !! This guys create a bubble with a couple of btc (that he stole) and hype x1000 on twitter/trollbox. After that, he dumped on everybodies face screaming to buy !!! Onze he got out, he switch to the next coin... Bob = dont touch ( he is cancer of cryptos project).
I don't know man... Wherever Bob goes I usually pick up a some pretty sweet profits. I just don't get greedy and get out before the pump pops
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you start a project, you DONT want BOB in !! This guys create a bubble with a couple of btc (that he stole) and hype x1000 on twitter/trollbox. After that, he dumped on everybodies face screaming to buy !!! Onze he got out, he switch to the next coin... Bob = dont touch ( he is cancer of cryptos project).
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
bot is taking our investors and community. we need to stop this. Maybe we can call the police and make a report on the botcoin that they stole the idea and are scammer robots.

Yep.  I'm sure they'll take you seriously.

There is plenty of room for both to exist just fine.

I am being serious. We can all get together and file a group report. It's not legal for them to do this to our community members. We cant let them take our community and make a bot. Would you join the group to have them arrested on fraud and theft and scaming?

You shouldn't feel so insecure about BOT stealing your community here. Why do you want to tie your community down? You sound  like a controlling husband who doesn't want his wife to have drinks with her friends Cheesy
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Yep.  I'm sure they'll take you seriously.

I am being serious. We can all get together and file a group report. It's not legal for them to do this to our community members. We cant let them take our community and make a bot. Would you join the group to have them arrested on fraud and theft and scaming?

You are giving potheads a bad name for forgetfulness. Please remember to add tags.

People are selling circ to try the other bot. If that one sucks, they'll sell botcoin and then buy back circ.
Activity: 192
You are what you eat. PIZZA!

Yep.  I'm sure they'll take you seriously.

Pages:
Jump to: