Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 28. (Read 354497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
CIRC & BOT use the same backend:

From the Botcoin thread:

Circ Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_mac.pdf

Double earnings for Dev Smiley

COPY > PASTE

But somebody had to go through all the work to do that, they should be compensated, no?  Cool
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
just some fyi

Wallet working great over here. Good job devs!

Nice to see ya Jugger. How you been man?

Rhymes with "hugger" you said earlier in the CIRC thread re. taking a big payday huh?  Now we know who dumped that 42btc worth of CIRC back on Aug 22nd...Sumo you're the one.  

The insider/manipulation just goes on and on.  But taking profit is taking profit I guess but must be nice to always have someone to know on the "inside" huh?
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
CIRC & BOT use the same backend:

From the Botcoin thread:

Circ Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_mac.pdf

Double earnings for Dev Smiley
legendary
Word on the streets is that Botcoin will be used to buy and burn Circ coins, creating more value for Circ holders...Just saying  Wink It's their way to sell Johnny 5 as a stand-alone version. Very smart move Grin

Ohhhh snap, this would actually be smart as hell and mean more moon time for CIRC  Cool
That....and well wait until whales return for round 2 Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Maybe or maybe not sometimes you need to gamble Wink
Activity: 560
Good price for buying and waiting

Why ? Soon you will find out that dev is gone...
To another project..
legendary
Merit: 1001
Good price for buying and waiting
Activity: 560
Johnny5 and Botzilla ? I think it's a work of the same man. They are exactly the same
This is work of same group of devs..for one well known pnd group.

hype - pump - dump - dev gone - lot of bagholders - takeover - lack of interest - delisting ...
Johnny5 and Botzilla ? I think it's a work of the same man. They are exactly the same
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Which bot has better features and fairs well on trading? Circ or BOT? That should be the question.

Irrelevant. They're both Bob-Coins... that should be an answer. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Which bot has better features and fairs well on trading? Circ or BOT? That should be the question.
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Lol, idiot only wants to sue because price went down. If it was double their entry point they would be cheering the developers on. Might as well sue Bitcoin developers since it's no longer $1,200.  Cry

Aha I love it, I'm pretty sure all the /r/bitcoin FUD day in and day out is from the bitcoin bagholders who bought 300-1,200$
legendary
Lol, idiot only wants to sue because price went down. If it was double their entry point they would be cheering the developers on. Might as well sue Bitcoin developers since it's no longer $1,200.  Cry

Cannot sue someone for writing their own software.  The Apis are available for all to use.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
legendary
This coin was never going to live or die on the Bot alone.  Too many programmers can write the Bot software, it is not really that technically demanding.  If plan continues, coin has a future.  If not, it was a lot of work to walk away at this point.  I have no idea at this point, but only thing to do at this point see if Devs keep moving forward.  They did say it would take a couple of weeks for next step.
Activity: 28
Does CiRC has a patent on bot ?? The answer is no so botcoin is a legit project on the ideas side. BUT, im sure this is a scam and dev+bob shit will desappear soon !!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
they are still taking our community. Whoever is left needs to stand up with me and file a police report with the fbi internet theft division.
We cant let them do this to us with their robot devs and fake coins. Who wants to help me. I live in Norway so I can call the pot (our fbi) here in my homeland.

You need to call ghostbusters. Check if they have a local office.  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: