Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 34. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
dump partyyyyyyy. Where are the memes
?
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Who's dumping their circ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Pump is over ...5k soon
 Cry
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Buy now before new hype real world purpose arrives. Circ is very different because of this time I hope you buy so you can buy a bugatti
Activity: 225
Swobniw70
Whats wrong, why is everybody is selling their coins!!
It will fall hard then....!!

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Thanks for sharing. I am new to CryptoCurcuits. Downloaded the wallet some days ago and I will definitely listen to the program tonight.

TONIGHT LIVE

CRYPTOAFTERDARK.COM

PRESENTS

Deric Lostutter

LIVE 10 PM CST :  11 PM EST

You can listen with your CIRC wallet, using the After Dark link.

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
TONIGHT LIVE

CRYPTOAFTERDARK.COM

PRESENTS

Deric Lostutter

LIVE 10 PM CST :  11 PM EST

You can listen with your CIRC wallet, using the After Dark link.

Nice! I still think CIRC has the best wallet in crypto
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Looks like we are all making the same moves here. I too sold mine but thats no secret. As soon as Rhinohunter is around the corner you'll be able to start charting my entry back into circ.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
I sold out of circ. I took profits off the table and will reenter once the trolls show up and start fuding again. Price still need to go a lot lower and with botcoin around the corner there's no doubt the trolls will be out in force.

I am out also for now. Like it or not CIRC is now in limbo until BOT comes out. Hard to see how it is going to hold or rise until the dust settles. I made enough on the last couple swings alone for a couple 'Botzillas' on the house.

That's why I sold mine. I'll buy back because I have trust and faith in the dev team but for now ill be swimming in the BOT markets.
I sold out of circ. I took profits off the table and will reenter once the trolls show up and start fuding again. Price still need to go a lot lower and with botcoin around the corner there's no doubt the trolls will be out in force.

I am out also for now. Like it or not CIRC is now in limbo until BOT comes out. Hard to see how it is going to hold or rise until the dust settles. I made enough on the last couple swings alone for a couple 'Botzillas' on the house.
Activity: 251
BOTCOIN COMING SOON TO C-CEX .... What you will see in about ten days ? ..... big NOTHING

is c-cex not dead?

It cant be dead. If it was dead then circ would never even be here.

Can't be so dead. Botcoin ANN just dropped and looks like that's where their ICO or botsale or whatever it is is happening.
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Activity: 433
BTG CEO
BOTCOIN COMING SOON TO C-CEX .... What you will see in about ten days ? ..... big NOTHING

is c-cex not dead?

It cant be dead. If it was dead then circ would never even be here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Well I was talking to some people deep in the crypto dev scene and they got some pretty interesting Botcoin news. I did swear not to tell. I don't hold either coin btw.

this topic is not botcoin! and i not buy it

Sorry. I thought this was Botcoin thread.  Cool

Lol how can you hold Botcoin when it isn't even launched yet?

He doesn't. He just wants to troll this thread. It's best to ignore the trolls and not feed them. Back on topic, everyone picking up CIRC while it's on sale?

lol, he is smart xd
Activity: 338
Well I was talking to some people deep in the crypto dev scene and they got some pretty interesting Botcoin news. I did swear not to tell. I don't hold either coin btw.

He doesn't. He just wants to troll this thread. It's best to ignore the trolls and not feed them. Back on topic, everyone picking up CIRC while it's on sale?
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

No ads here about other coins !!! This forum is about circ  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: