Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 88. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Looks photoshopped. I can tell from some of the pixels.

Anyone that could create that video in Photoshop would not need to be wasting their time in crypto... Get real.

so true,  if you can make that with photo shop you would be making movies with Steven Spielberg
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Okey dokey, let's get through the Rah, Rah phase and into the Wow.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
like it? i loooove it!

What about it?  You have tested it and love it, or you love it because Bob has tested it?  Just curious how Devs feel it is going.  Just wondering if they are changing schedule to fit with Bot or if it doesn't matter to move on to Culling and beyond.  

not tested it yet, but i watched it live and uploaded on youtube as u can see, I especialy like the timed buys and the volume,,, unfortunetly havent got the opportunety to check out the arbitrage, looking forward to that one aswell,,

from what i saw the bot is really running smooth  even thou its in Beta, i emagine it will be een better once it comes out
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Testers?  Devs?  Thoughts?  Working with multiple operating systems?  How long is it running?  Thoughts on shakedown run of Bot?  Going as planned or need some time?  Just curious.....

What what what?

We know YOU like it.  Want to hear from others as well, thanks.

Works well for me, the other testers do not have the bot yet and wont till later tonight after more tweaks are implemented.
It works without fail and has not shut down once.
What is shakedown run of bots?

Testing for Bugs as you are doing.  Thought it was going out to several for testing, that is the impression that was given.

It will be, I busted major balls to get testing before the beta test was out, you can say I pulled some strings but all the chosen testers have seen it working through screen share with me and are eagerly awaiting their build. Only reason im on it now is because of my experience running bot and my ability to work with the bot dev to make sure every cool function that could be there will be there.

legendary
like it? i loooove it!

What about it?  You have tested it and love it, or you love it because Bob has tested it?  Just curious how Devs feel it is going.  Just wondering if they are changing schedule to fit with Bot or if it doesn't matter to move on to Culling and beyond.  

Do you really think that devs who built this wallet and have put a bot into it aren't going to make a killer final product?

I think it would be nice to hear how they think it is going, yes.  They don't have to, of course, but people that are proud of what they are doing often like to keep people informed.
like it? i loooove it!

Do you really think that devs who built this wallet and have put a bot into it aren't going to make a killer final product?
legendary
Testers?  Devs?  Thoughts?  Working with multiple operating systems?  How long is it running?  Thoughts on shakedown run of Bot?  Going as planned or need some time?  Just curious.....

What what what?

Works well for me, the other testers do not have the bot yet and wont till later tonight after more tweaks are implemented.

Testing for Bugs as you are doing.  Thought it was going out to several for testing, that is the impression that was given.
legendary
like it? i loooove it!

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Looks photoshopped. I can tell from some of the pixels.

Anyone that could create that video in Photoshop would not need to be wasting their time in crypto... Get real.
legendary

What what what?

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
legendary

What what what?

We know YOU like it.  Want to hear from others as well, thanks.
legendary

What what what?
legendary
legendary
here is another video, the quality is a bit better but I can assure everyone it is not photoshoped.

https://youtu.be/KaitJzmtSlI
legendary
Activity: 1148
Moon shot this week? is it possible and should I buy more circcoin now or wait for another dip. Whats the general consensus.

its good to buy this moment

I think I agree just need to figure out if I should sell doged or xmr to buy more circ.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Moon shot this week? is it possible and should I buy more circcoin now or wait for another dip. Whats the general consensus.

its good to buy this moment
Pages:
Jump to: