Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 93. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
new bottom emerged,awaiting for higher prize than 50k.The dev team has delivered and i think they will continue for very long time this coin is here to stay.sorry for the mistakes i'm writing from my phone
Cheers

@TheAstronomer  shut up

yes it will up this is just a little dump
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
new bottom emerged,awaiting for higher prize than 50k.The dev team has delivered and i think they will continue for very long time this coin is here to stay.sorry for the mistakes i'm writing from my phone
Cheers
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Lets all take a moment to remember CLOAK. When CLOAK was dumped by bob, he and his group spammed the CLOAK thread that the price was going to pump again to an all time high and to buy all the cheap coins you can! Of course that never happened though. Go back to the CLOAK thread at the time of dump last year and you will see for yourself. That is just one example of many. It is all bullshit, the stupidity of some of you guys amazes me.
https://i.imgur.com/u099pD0.jpg
Activity: 798
All of the amateur altcoin traders out there, do not be influenced by all of the guys in the last few pages that are hyping this coin as it continues to dump. They are just desperate bag holders that want you to buy their sell orders. This happens every time a coin dumps, do not be fooled in to buying. You can go back to every pump and dump coin in history and find nearly identical posting trends in those threads when a coin dumps, and did those coins ever re-pump? No, not till many months later when all of the bag holders have sold and lost hope.

Ahhh yes. The 40 post astronomer is here to enlighten us. The word has been spoken. Everyone dump now.

Hey Astronomer, 1 btc says this coin goes back above 40. Put up or shut up and GTFO.

You must be holding some heavy bags. You think it will go above 40 again because that is the price you bought at  Cheesy. I don't bet with desperate bag holders buddy, sorry.

chickenshit pussy GTFO loser.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Bob please stop using the bot on XMR market I need to get INN
legendary
All of the amateur altcoin traders out there, do not be influenced by all of the guys in the last few pages that are hyping this coin as it continues to dump. They are just desperate bag holders that want you to buy their sell orders. This happens every time a coin dumps, do not be fooled in to buying. You can go back to every pump and dump coin in history and find nearly identical posting trends in those threads when a coin dumps, and did those coins ever re-pump? No, not till many months later when all of the bag holders have sold and lost hope.

Ahhh yes. The 40 post astronomer is here to enlighten us. The word has been spoken. Everyone dump now.

Hey Astronomer, 1 btc says this coin goes back above 40. Put up or shut up and GTFO.

You must be holding some heavy bags. You think it will go above 40 again because that is the price you bought at  Cheesy. I don't bet with desperate bag holders buddy, sorry.

TROLL ALERT
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
All of the amateur altcoin traders out there, do not be influenced by all of the guys in the last few pages that are hyping this coin as it continues to dump. They are just desperate bag holders that want you to buy their sell orders. This happens every time a coin dumps, do not be fooled in to buying. You can go back to every pump and dump coin in history and find nearly identical posting trends in those threads when a coin dumps, and did those coins ever re-pump? No, not till many months-years later when all of the bag holders have sold and lost hope.

Well here is an eye opener for you, nearly every large wallet holders bought  around the ICO price and non of them are selling any coins, so if you can put two and two together and read about what is coming then maybe you will figure it out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

You don't bet because you're a poor troll who missed the boat and decided to stop by and bitch for a while because he has nothing better to do with his life.

Move along moron.
legendary
Activity: 966
Although, 135Btc in buy support is pretty good for a coin that is dumped.  Maybe rest of group didn't get the message to move on?
legendary
Pay no mind to me at all, I have no idea which way this coin is going.  Moment of truth is coming though!

legendary

don't feet the fud/troll

and yes co5hike
Activity: 798

All of the amateur altcoin traders out there, do not be influenced by all of the guys in the last few pages that are hyping this coin as it continues to dump. They are just desperate bag holders that want you to buy their sell orders. This happens every time a coin dumps, do not be fooled in to buying. You can go back to every pump and dump coin in history and find nearly identical posting trends in those threads when a coin dumps, and did those coins ever re-pump? No, not till many months-years later when all of the bag holders have sold and lost hope.
legendary
Each of the top 50 throw a Btc in the pot right now, this is a $7 coin.  (Ok, I know it's a dream, but fun anyway)
legendary
Devs' thoughts on Culling now?  Would be nice.  (Even if it is to wait for Bot)
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
legendary
legendary
What chu think is gonna happen when circ drops the sickest trading bot in crypto?

If it really is the sickest trading bot in crypto, and if there is demand, someone's gonna fork it from the wallet, that's what I think is gonna happen.

Might happen. Copying is the best form of flattery. Still be a while before that happens and while it does this will moon hard before it would release. My money is on CIRC!

yes my money to and more coins this day
Pages:
Jump to: