Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 92. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Just Bob testing the Bot.

Testing what? The auto dump out feature?

He is still learning, give him a break!
legendary
Lol, you all do realize that running the price up again BEFORE dumping the staked coins would be much smarter.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Just Bob testing the Bot.

Testing what? The auto dump out feature?
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
This was 48k a few days ago and now its at 15k pretty much a 75% dump out.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
I ready to buy more at 10k again thanks
 Cool
just over 400 blocks till staking over and the big dump  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
should've sold yesterday as advised, lol
Activity: 177
If it is a scam its genius.. Get people to HOLD their coin for hopes of getting stake, When thats over get them to hold their coin for software goodies .. anything but sell .. just hold.. In the meantime the crooks will dump at their convenience.. Brilliant.. I could be wrong .. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
just smoked sum weed, now watching "Ted", wish I had a friend like that  Cry  I hope we can become Circ-buddies for life!  Smiley Wink

Ted 2 is coming
legendary
It's not really holding your hand to show a little courtesy or respect for other people's money.  But, it is their call.
Activity: 798
i recommend everyone sell immediately. every bit of judgement exercised up to this point was obviously delusional. bob will not save you, no one will save you, all these fudders are actually the voices of reason.
legendary
Just curious, why leave it now if that is the case?
Activity: 177
Top Wallets on Bitterx is only for their wallets they hold. It can be easily manipulated. It dont mean anything. The buyers could also be fake on the orderbook and pull the BUY bid at anytime.

Anyone thinking where a well placed comment from the DEv is Huh? Because there seems to be some panic so you think they might say something cus this next dump isn't going to be pretty

yes the dev's job is to hold your hand, i cannot imagine what is wrong with their priorities
Anyone thinking where a well placed comment from the DEv is Huh? Because there seems to be some panic so you think they might say something cus this next dump isn't going to be pretty
Lets all take a moment to remember CLOAK. When CLOAK was dumped by bob, he and his group spammed the CLOAK thread that the price was going to pump again to an all time high and to buy all the cheap coins you can! Of course that never happened though. Go back to the CLOAK thread at the time of dump last year and you will see for yourself. That is just one example of many. It is all bullshit, the stupidity of some of you guys amazes me.

Take the fucking bet you loser.
Activity: 193
Lets all take a moment to remember CLOAK. When CLOAK was dumped by bob, he and his group spammed the CLOAK thread that the price was going to pump again to an all time high and to buy all the cheap coins you can! Of course that never happened though. Go back to the CLOAK thread at the time of dump last year and you will see for yourself. That is just one example of many. It is all bullshit, the stupidity of some of you guys amazes me.

"I don't understand" THATS BECAUSE YOUR NOT LISTENING

There are much larger investors in CIRC than Bob, even if he dumped whatever coins he had it would not effect the long term stability of this coin. Stop comparing this coin with whatever you got burned with in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: