Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 91. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Going to watch the debate now, I'll be back in an hour or so and will be running a public viewing of the beta bot working live in wallet on a skype call.
If any of you trolls are interested in being proven wrong just post here and I'll get the skype call going with all of you later this evening when I receive the newest build.
Laterz

You know I'm in.

Me too, for sure!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Going to watch the debate now, I'll be back in an hour or so and will be running a public viewing of the beta bot working live in wallet on a skype call.
If any of you trolls are interested in being proven wrong just post here and I'll get the skype call going with all of you later this evening when I receive the newest build.
Laterz

You know I'm in.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Laterz

I'd like to join that call. I have sent you my Skype contact information to you inbox.

Cool, I'll hit you up in a bit
Activity: 868
Lets all take a moment to remember CLOAK. When CLOAK was dumped by bob, he and his group spammed the CLOAK thread that the price was going to pump again to an all time high and to buy all the cheap coins you can! Of course that never happened though. Go back to the CLOAK thread at the time of dump last year and you will see for yourself. That is just one example of many. It is all bullshit, the stupidity of some of you guys amazes me.

Did cloak have the best working wallet in crypto?
Did cloak have a working bot?
Did cloak have unlocking panels?
Did cloak have a failed POSA?
Cloak died because the devs we're incompetent.

Circ is not cloak.
Activity: 868

Laterz

I'd like to join that call. I have sent you my Skype contact information to you inbox.
legendary
Activity: 966
All the tears must have filled the pond, she's starting to float again.
legendary
Laterz
legendary
This thread makes me laugh. Everyone screening for doom and for bob to dump has got a serious surprise coming their way.
Anyway, I just woke up so Ima reach out to the devs get the new bot with all the bugs I found yesterday hopefully patched and I'll go back to running her all over the circ market.
See yall on the moon.

Sell button tested, no bugs.  Work the buy button a little now.  Thanks.
legendary
This thread makes me laugh. Everyone screening for doom and for bob to dump has got a serious surprise coming their way.
Anyway, I just woke up so Ima reach out to the devs get the new bot with all the bugs I found yesterday hopefully patched and I'll go back to running her all over the circ market.
See yall on the moon.
legendary
Trim a little here, trim a little there......
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
THE CULLING HAS STARTED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhi4x2Jnckw

BYE TROLLS !

Not fair i;m in rehab and in denial!
legendary
Once the big blocks are gone it should get pretty interesting.

It's not already?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Once the big blocks are gone it should get pretty interesting.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Anyone really think a whale group was going to block trade coins at high prices?

the big whale just trade for more coins, and later jou will see     Cool Cool Cool

No doubt, just don't see people that are good at buying low and selling high wasting a lot of money if they don't have to.

true
legendary
Anyone really think a whale group was going to block trade coins at high prices?

the big whale just trade for more coins, and later jou will see     Cool Cool Cool

No doubt, just don't see people that are good at buying low and selling high wasting a lot of money if they don't have to.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Lol, you all do realize that running the price up again BEFORE dumping the staked coins would be much smarter.

Just like dumping the price before people think it will happen was.
Pages:
Jump to: