Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 4. (Read 9198 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I must say am very impressed, i saw the pictures of Cryptogene new office in lagos, Nigeria. Now this is what am talking, these is vital step taken by the Cryptogene tram to ensure the investors that the are here to stay.
Please is there any job vacancy on the new office? 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Have you started referring your friends guy, cryptogene is the real deal,
It is a pity that I have not seen your project before. It seems interesting to me.
Opps, well that's actually no ones fault, although i must give them credit for good publicity, however is not too late to join the train, infact it even got more interesting
Activity: 64
It is a pity that I have not seen your project before. It seems interesting to me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Stay tuned, big announcements coming. Don't forget to buy CGT now and enjoy the bonuses before its too late http://www.t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Activity: 160
Saw the news of xgt coming out also. I must say this got me really excite. I think I already like the xgt more...... This give the neo and gas feeling. Can't wait to see these stuffs listed already I so cannot wait
The last phase of this ICO is well packaged with a lot of bonuses not just for people buying but also for people referring, is more like work and be paid, i noticed the only way to participate in the ICO is through the telegram bot.
Any bounties??🗣🗣
Yeah, there was, am not soo sure is still available though, you can contact the thread manager for clarification on that.
Activity: 392
The last phase of this ICO is well packaged with a lot of bonuses not just for people buying but also for people referring, is more like work and be paid, i noticed the only way to participate in the ICO is through the telegram bot.
Any bounties??🗣🗣
Get set people,  Cryptogene ICO phase 2 starts in 2hrs by 12:00noon GMT +1, November 4th, 2017. Hope you are ready!!!
Hi everyone, the long awaited Phase 2 of the Cryptogene  ICO is here:

The Phase 2 of the Cryptogene ICO will be divided into 4 Stages with a limited token of 3 Million CGT made available for sale during this final phase of the ICO.  Each Stage would run for 5 days with an allocation of 750,000 CGT for sale per stage. Token sales begin on the first  with 40% bonus on every purchase, and ends on the fourth week with 10% bonus. So, you get bonuses ranging from 40% in the first stage, to 10% at the end of the last stage. All other unused tokens will be burnt.

Week 1 (Nov 4th - Nov 9th): 40% bonus - Extra 400 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 2: (Nov 10th - Nov 14th): 30% bonus: Extra 300 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 3 (Nov 15th - Nov 19th): 20% bonus - Extra 200 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
Week 4 (Nov 20th - Nov 24th): 10% bonus - Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.

Referral bonus:
You also get the chance to earn 10% bonus on every purchase made by anyone you refer. To qualify for this bonus, you must buy at least 500 CGT.

Ethereum Tokens
XGT (the Ethereum based token of the Cryptogene HUB) will be the base token of Cryptogene Dapps or Decentralized applications and smart contracts. This will be distributed to CGT holders on a ratio of 1:1 before its being listed on exchanges. What does this mean? If you have 1 CGT, you will be credited with 1 XGT. If you're not a holder of CGT when XGT distribution begins, you'd have to get it on exchanges when listed. Details of the distribution will be communicated soon.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-ico-phase-2-detailed-announcement-2b3236127e83

Talk of the devil, the news we have all been eagerly anticipating is here, this is news is super, am sure a whole lot of people will want to join during the first week so that the can get there hands on 40% bonus, thats really massive
Hi everyone, the long awaited Phase 2 of the Cryptogene  ICO is here:

The Phase 2 of the Cryptogene ICO will be divided into 4 Stages with a limited token of 3 Million CGT made available for sale during this final phase of the ICO.  Each Stage would run for 5 days with an allocation of 750,000 CGT for sale per stage. Token sales begin on the first  with 40% bonus on every purchase, and ends on the fourth week with 10% bonus. So, you get bonuses ranging from 40% in the first stage, to 10% at the end of the last stage. All other unused tokens will be burnt.

Week 1 (Nov 4th - Nov 9th): 40% bonus - Extra 400 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 2: (Nov 10th - Nov 14th): 30% bonus: Extra 300 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 3 (Nov 15th - Nov 19th): 20% bonus - Extra 200 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
Week 4 (Nov 20th - Nov 24th): 10% bonus - Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.

Referral bonus:
You also get the chance to earn 10% bonus on every purchase made by anyone you refer. To qualify for this bonus, you must buy at least 500 CGT.

Ethereum Tokens
XGT (the Ethereum based token of the Cryptogene HUB) will be the base token of Cryptogene Dapps or Decentralized applications and smart contracts. This will be distributed to CGT holders on a ratio of 1:1 before its being listed on exchanges. What does this mean? If you have 1 CGT, you will be credited with 1 XGT. If you're not a holder of CGT when XGT distribution begins, you'd have to get it on exchanges when listed. Details of the distribution will be communicated soon.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-ico-phase-2-detailed-announcement-2b3236127e83
I tried to buy through the bot, but after making the payment the bot still says the balance is still unissued
create a ticket on the bot. Support will attend to you in a while

I was using ethereum and when I do /balance it says invested amount : 1 eth, with unissued cgt balance: 3333 cgt. Issued cgt balance: None.

I can tell on the ether chain that it already received the confirmations from yesterday night, so I'm not entirely sure what's the holdup.
Have you tried creating a ticket on the bot, i believe is just some technical glitch, should be resolved soon, you can also ask and drop questions on the crowdsale telegram group chat, maybe that will help resolve the glitch quickly

I created the ticket already. I was ignored on the crowdsale telegram group chat
Now i know what the problem is, the error you are getting, is probably due to the fact that the ICO is on hold, but am pretty sure it will resolved once the last part of the ICO kicks off, there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
I tried to buy through the bot, but after making the payment the bot still says the balance is still unissued

I was using ethereum and when I do /balance it says invested amount : 1 eth, with unissued cgt balance: 3333 cgt. Issued cgt balance: None.

I can tell on the ether chain that it already received the confirmations from yesterday night, so I'm not entirely sure what's the holdup.
You have got nothing to worry about, we haven't distributed yet until after ico ends.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Have you tried creating a ticket on the bot, i believe is just some technical glitch, should be resolved soon, you can also ask and drop questions on the crowdsale telegram group chat, maybe that will help resolve the glitch quickly

I created the ticket already. I was ignored on the crowdsale telegram group chat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

whether this project will distribute the token to bounty participants who follow the project because I see there is a price in waves dex even though it is still very low and allows the project will burn the rest of the token from sale
Burning unsold coins is encouraged because is one of the factors that can help skyrocket a project, but coins are not just burnt anyhow, i trust the team will take the necessary steps to ensure that unsold tokens are utilized very well so as not to have a negative event on the project.
Activity: 294
whether this project will distribute the token to bounty participants who follow the project because I see there is a price in waves dex even though it is still very low and allows the project will burn the rest of the token from sale
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: