Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 35. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Scam teams and scammers are evils, not money, LOL.
Investors have to choose right projects to invest and stay with them during the bearish year.
Be careful, be smart with investment decisions, then good returns to come next years (years)!
I still recommend never investing all your money in one project. No matter how promising it may seem to you. Choose 3 projects, and even better 5, and invest in them proportionally.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
but unfortunately for some people work and money are more important,and it is very sad, they will understand in old age that they were wrong
I hope that the platform that this project is developing will help people find a better paying job and they will be able to spend more time with their family.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Money is evil, but without this evil, human existence is simply impossible. You just need to know where to stay.
Activity: 434
everyone has a family, and it is much more important than the project and all the money in the world,and nothing can replace the family-the family is very important-but not everyone can-understand it
You're right! Whatever material values seem important in life - there are things that are much more important. For example, family, children, relatives, health and happiness. It is important to know and remember!
but unfortunately for some people work and money are more important,and it is very sad, they will understand in old age that they were wrong
Do tokens trade at the moment, and if so, on which exchanges?
I did not hear that the coins (tokens) of this project were traded on the exchange. The project is still under development.
everyone has a family, and it is much more important than the project and all the money in the world,and nothing can replace the family-the family is very important-but not everyone can-understand it
You're right! Whatever material values seem important in life - there are things that are much more important. For example, family, children, relatives, health and happiness. It is important to know and remember!
Do tokens trade at the moment, and if so, on which exchanges?
How much did the project collect? I didn't find any information about it. In which country is the project registered?
I also did not find such information. I would like to know more about this project. I think that the team should not hide anything from the community.
I doubt that we will answer in the nearest 2 weeks. The holidays are approaching and many on vacation, and apparently the project team is also.
They never hid anything. On the contrary, the team has always been very open. I think that now they are very busy. Indeed, before the release of the platform there is very little time.
There is information about the release date of the platform? All the same, wait until the end of January or the end of 1 quarter of 2019?
I also did not find such information. I would like to know more about this project. I think that the team should not hide anything from the community.
They never hid anything. On the contrary, the team has always been very open. I think that now they are very busy. Indeed, before the release of the platform there is very little time.
How much did the project collect? I didn't find any information about it. In which country is the project registered?
I doubt that we will answer in the nearest 2 weeks. The holidays are approaching and many on vacation, and apparently the project team is also.
many of this movement up waited almost a year, the dynamics of growth is very difficult to guess, perhaps it will be a sharp rise to 300-600 dollars for Ethereum
I came across very optimistic scenarios regarding the possible growth of Ethereum. When the developers release their long-awaited update, the price of Ethereum can rise sharply to several thousand dollars.
The main thing is that the market did not start to fall again. This scenario is also possible.
I still want to believe that there is only growth ahead of us. How long can a fall last? So you can pass the point of no return and lose all investors. Then again, it is hard to gain a reputation.
now it is very difficult to predict the behavior of the market, after a small rise can again be a drop to the old price level
The main thing is that the market did not start to fall again. This scenario is also possible.
I still want to believe that there is only growth ahead of us. How long can a fall last? So you can pass the point of no return and lose all investors. Then again, it is hard to gain a reputation.
it seems that the market has begun to unfold. Bitcoin firmly occupied the level of 4000 dollars. Ethereum yesterday and today shows good growth. I think that soon there will be a pump of the whole market!
It looks like it. The crypto market for several days shows a positive trend. Perhaps we will see not a sharp pump but a smooth growth.
many of this movement up waited almost a year, the dynamics of growth is very difficult to guess, perhaps it will be a sharp rise to 300-600 dollars for Ethereum
it seems that the market has begun to unfold. Bitcoin firmly occupied the level of 4000 dollars. Ethereum yesterday and today shows good growth. I think that soon there will be a pump of the whole market!
It looks like it. The crypto market for several days shows a positive trend. Perhaps we will see not a sharp pump but a smooth growth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Right now is not the best time for a vacation. The market is beginning to stabilize and now is the time to work. But the developers probably know what they're doing.
almost the entire value of bitcoin and alcoin at this time showed a rise, perhaps you are correct there will be overall pump here, I hope it will happen soon and make everything back as before.
Right now is not the best time for a vacation. The market is beginning to stabilize and now is the time to work. But the developers probably know what they're doing.
Pages:
Jump to: