Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 39. (Read 45493 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Take a look at the developers. A startup has a great organization.

With this review you are promoting a startup. Thank you for your comment. Perfect that there are similar reviews.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
$ 10 is already too much. I hope that we will not fall to this. Although everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrency
It seems to me that 10 dollars is a very small chance of such a fall. I did not really believe in 50, although many experts say that this can be. But 10 is unlikely ...
brand new
Take a look at the developers. A startup has a great organization.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
in this situation, I believe that the price of the Ethereum may fall to 50,and estimating the pressure of the whales in the market do not be surprised if the price goes down to 5-10 dollars
I think that the Ethereum will not fall below 50... And even 50 it can be a price that will appear only for a fraction of a second on one of the crypto exchanges.
the price of $ 10 was just a guess,
to say that she's sunk so low I won't
but also to be surprised with such prompt falling too

$ 10 is already too much. I hope that we will not fall to this. Although everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrency
To be honest, I have no doubt that this can happen. The market has ceased to amaze me.

Only time will tell us which of us is right. Personally, I will hope that this does not happen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
in this situation, I believe that the price of the Ethereum may fall to 50,and estimating the pressure of the whales in the market do not be surprised if the price goes down to 5-10 dollars
I think that the Ethereum will not fall below 50... And even 50 it can be a price that will appear only for a fraction of a second on one of the crypto exchanges.

To be honest, I have no doubt that this can happen. The market has ceased to amaze me.

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I understand that it is almost impossible to predict the market behavior. I just want to hear your opinion.
It is impossible to predict the market behavior. Of course it is subject to strict manipulation. But it is not the work of one man or one group. The crypto market is the field where he played some big teams that compete against each other.
brand new
Soon the blockchain technology will be used everywhere. Everything has its time. I think in their region start-up will be one of the best. The project has everything you need to fill your niche.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
           The forecast is wonderful! The more projects, the stronger and more successful the market. It is possible that this CRYPTO-HR project could really become useful and in demand outside the crypto community.  The project team was responsible for listing on the crypto exchange and this project will be a real succes.
brand new
Looks promising!  Smiley

I understand what you mean. Could you elaborate on your thoughts? Thank you
Let's see how everything will be. If you are so sure, then I can not blame you for something. Only time is right.
Many large investors are now buying Ethereum tokens. as now the low price for this coin is unrealistic, and at the beginning of next year Ethereum will have the largest update in its entire history. Perhaps this will be the very push that will drive the market up!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The forecast is wonderful! The more projects, the stronger and more successful the market. It is possible that this CRYPTO-HR project could really become useful and in demand outside the crypto community.  The project team was responsible for listing on the crypto exchange and this project will be a real succes.
The CRYPTO-HR project has all chances to become successful and in demand not only in the crypto community but also in the real economy.
Thank you, we strive for the best results.
I would like to know your opinion about the state of the market. When there is a reversal?

It is difficult to predict the market state, even the crypto giants are sometimes unable to predict
I understand that it is almost impossible to predict the market behavior. I just want to hear your opinion.
brand new
Developers should focus on working with the platform, not on the release of the site.
Agree to have a ready-made work product and not have a website, than to have a website and be without a product.
Web site development is just as important, because it is the face of the company. You have to meet your high goals.
Yes, but it is not possible to do everything at once, you need to understand that it takes a lot of time and finances. I hope that everything will be fixed soon, because it's also important for me to look at the site.

You are certainly right. I support your opinion!

Let's see how everything will be. If you are so sure, then I can not blame you for something. Only time is right.
brand new
Good that you are! Do not slow down! I believe that it will turn out to implement the appointed! It's good that I discovered this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
copper member
Activity: 224
The CRYPTO-HR project has all chances to become successful and in demand not only in the crypto community but also in the real economy.
Thank you, we strive for the best results.
I would like to know your opinion about the state of the market. When there is a reversal?

It is difficult to predict the market state, even the crypto giants are sometimes unable to predict
I am sure that the current market situation is completely artificially created and fully artificially controlled and controlled. Therefore, we will see such prices that the manipulator wants to see.
Pages:
Jump to: