Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 37. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
The main thing is not to panic and hope for a better outcome. I believe that we will see a very good growth in the new year.
I think so too. Everyone is waiting for a reversal of the market. And then investments in such projects as CRYPTO-HR will be able to please their investors!
guessing and arguing about the behavior of the market can be a very long time,but who was right, we can see in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The main thing is not to panic and hope for a better outcome. I believe that we will see a very good growth in the new year.
I think so too. Everyone is waiting for a reversal of the market. And then investments in such projects as CRYPTO-HR will be able to please their investors!
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I talked about this a long time ago. On Fibonacci $ 50 will definitely.
Do you think that we all will see Ethereum at $ 50 Huh I imagine what will happen in the crypto market at this time ... I'm even afraid to think about it.

Only time will tell who was right. This is just my opinion, I may be mistaken.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Do you think that we all will see Ethereum at $ 50 Huh I imagine what will happen in the crypto market at this time ... I'm even afraid to think about it.
Activity: 266
judging by the schedule of the last two days, small purchases of Ethereum are already being carried out,but the growth trends are not yet expected, many small traders are still waiting for the greater bottom of the market
Anything can happen literally at any moment. I no longer believe any prediction or analysis. I know that when the manipulator decides - then there will be a market reversal.
I suggest really watching the market. For this we will see what happens. If the price is $ 10
then I will buy a lot.
If such a strong price collapse occurs, then many probably will start buying up cryptocurrencies en masse. I would have bought Ethereum for $ 10)))
I agree even on the price of $ 20-I would buy myself a long storage
everyone wants the market to grow
my desire to see Ethereum fall to 10-20 dollars Grin Grin Grin
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Now it is unclear where the market will go. Perhaps this is the beginning of an increase in prices or the usual way for a short-term price increase.
judging by the schedule of the last two days, small purchases of Ethereum are already being carried out,but the growth trends are not yet expected, many small traders are still waiting for the greater bottom of the market

I suggest really watching the market. For this we will see what happens. If the price is $ 10
then I will buy a lot.
If such a strong price collapse occurs, then many probably will start buying up cryptocurrencies en masse. I would have bought Ethereum for $ 10)))
Now it is unclear where the market will go. Perhaps this is the beginning of an increase in prices or the usual way for a short-term price increase.
then I will buy a lot.
then I will buy a lot.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I will be infinitely happy if it will be so. Now I have only bad thoughts in my head.
Drop those bad thoughts. Think about what "the greater the fall the greater the rise!" I personally believe that there will be!
People are afraid to buy anything from a constantly falling market. Surely we need to wait.
Sooner or later the market will turn around and then everything will start to grow. And until that need coolly ride out this moment and not to succumb to panic.

It is not known when this moment will come. Many would be happy to wait, but life situations think differently ...

Until they get rid of all the weak, the market will fall. I think next year we will see a change in prices for the better.
People are afraid to buy anything from a constantly falling market. Surely we need to wait.
Sooner or later the market will turn around and then everything will start to grow. And until that need coolly ride out this moment and not to succumb to panic.

It is not known when this moment will come. Many would be happy to wait, but life situations think differently ...

Technologies move in front, but principles in life and rules remain in their place.
I totally agree with you. This is a common market manipulation. Weak hands will sell everything. The rich will become richer, the poor will become poorer. It has always been, and always will be.
It was naive to expect that with the arrival of cryptocurrencies the standard situation in the world will change. As always, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer.

Yes you are right. Competent traders have earned very good.
It was naive to expect that with the arrival of cryptocurrencies the standard situation in the world will change. As always, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer.
This is true. However, in the manifesto on cryptocurrency which 10 years ago presented Satoshi Nakamoto to the world, everything was presented differently.
well, there is no escape from such a situation, the market is always owned by rich people,and this is the law of life-the strongest survives
and make everyone equal never succeed
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is true. However, in the manifesto on cryptocurrency which 10 years ago presented Satoshi Nakamoto to the world, everything was presented differently.
I will be infinitely happy if it will be so. Now I have only bad thoughts in my head.
Throw bad thoughts out of your head. On the contrary, at such a time more optimism is needed. Look, it will take some time and everything will work out.
during this period of market decline, I advise everyone to forget about selling their coins,and I advise you to wait a little longer and start buying for cash
Throw bad thoughts out of your head. On the contrary, at such a time more optimism is needed. Look, it will take some time and everything will work out.
during this period of market decline, I advise everyone to forget about selling their coins,and I advise you to wait a little longer and start buying for cash
Pages:
Jump to: