Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 38. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I totally agree with you. This is a common market manipulation. Weak hands will sell everything. The rich will become richer, the poor will become poorer. It has always been, and always will be.
It was naive to expect that with the arrival of cryptocurrencies the standard situation in the world will change. As always, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I will be infinitely happy if it will be so. Now I have only bad thoughts in my head.
Throw bad thoughts out of your head. On the contrary, at such a time more optimism is needed. Look, it will take some time and everything will work out.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
such a drop will provoke a huge demand from small investors and holders and it will immediately be able to move the market up and in this way it will be possible to provoke a huge growth
You're right! This is how financial markets work. It is possible that we have described the real scenario of what will happen in the future on the market.
I will be infinitely happy if it will be so. Now I have only bad thoughts in my head.
here is a drop in the market made specifically for many people to have bad thoughts and they sold their savings very cheaply, keep your coins and in any case do not sell now

I totally agree with you. This is a common market manipulation. Weak hands will sell everything. The rich will become richer, the poor will become poorer. It has always been, and always will be.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
such a drop will provoke a huge demand from small investors and holders and it will immediately be able to move the market up and in this way it will be possible to provoke a huge growth
You're right! This is how financial markets work. It is possible that we have described the real scenario of what will happen in the future on the market.
here is a drop in the market made specifically for many people to have bad thoughts and they sold their savings very cheaply, keep your coins and in any case do not sell now
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I suggest really watching the market. For this we will see what happens. If the price is $ 10
then I will buy a lot.
If such a strong price collapse occurs, then many probably will start buying up cryptocurrencies en masse. I would have bought Ethereum for $ 10)))
I understand that it is almost impossible to predict the market behavior. I just want to hear your opinion.
It is impossible to predict the market behavior. Of course it is subject to strict manipulation. But it is not the work of one man or one group. The crypto market is the field where he played some big teams that compete against each other.
The problem is that we do not know what people are doing it and how to find them because of the anonymity of the cryptocurrency.

You can track the wallets of major players. Many make their predictions about the movement of funds in rich wallets.
I understand that it is almost impossible to predict the market behavior. I just want to hear your opinion.
It is impossible to predict the market behavior. Of course it is subject to strict manipulation. But it is not the work of one man or one group. The crypto market is the field where he played some big teams that compete against each other.
The problem is that we do not know what people are doing it and how to find them because of the anonymity of the cryptocurrency.
if the price is less than $ 10, then I will accurately enter the cash and buy to the maximum as much as I can
and for 1 dollar-the more I will invest
I think you have voiced the thoughts of most crypto investors! If the market dump goes further and prices fall even lower, it seems to me that there will be a huge increase in the purchase of currency. As if at first glance it does not sound paradoxical.
if the price is less than $ 10, then I will accurately enter the cash and buy to the maximum as much as I can
I think you have voiced the thoughts of most crypto investors! If the market dump goes further and prices fall even lower, it seems to me that there will be a huge increase in the purchase of currency. As if at first glance it does not sound paradoxical.

I suggest really watching the market. For this we will see what happens. If the price is $ 10
then I will buy a lot.
Ethereum forecasts are very different... someone says that it can fall almost below the dollar... and someone says that its price will soon soar to several tens of thousands of dollars.
Ethereum is a very serious technology. It was as revolutionary for its time and now remains the number 1 technology in the crypto industry!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Maybe someone heard something? Forum activity has decreased! How is the project?
To be honest, I have no doubt that this can happen. The market has ceased to amaze me.
Ethereum forecasts are very different... someone says that it can fall almost below the dollar... and someone says that its price will soon soar to several tens of thousands of dollars.
If this happens I doubt that the rise in prices for cryptocurrency will be next year. This is a critically low price.
brand new
Take a look at the developers. A startup has a great organization.

With this review you are promoting a startup. Thank you for your comment. Perfect that there are similar reviews.

I understand what you mean! Could you explain your point of view more clearly? Thank you.

You have a very interesting opinion. I was interested to read.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
no one knows when and how things happen in the crazy crypto world.
Only time can answer it.
One more thing, both internal and external components can significantly contribute to considerable biases, which can lead price movements ups and downs.
I think that there is no exact time when this happens ... and even those people who manipulate the market cannot know for sure, because anything can happen on the market ... there are a lot of external factors.
brand new

With this review you are promoting a startup. Thank you for your comment. Perfect that there are similar reviews.

I understand what you mean! Could you explain your point of view more clearly? Thank you.
To be honest, I have no doubt that this can happen. The market has ceased to amaze me.
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: