Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 36. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Right now is not the best time for a vacation. The market is beginning to stabilize and now is the time to work. But the developers probably know what they're doing.
it seems that the market has begun to unfold. Bitcoin firmly occupied the level of 4000 dollars. Ethereum yesterday and today shows good growth. I think that soon there will be a pump of the whole market!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Did the team promise to release a platform release either by the end of the year or by the end of January? I do not remember exactly ... It is possible that by the end of January 2019.
For sure! They initially said that it was possible until the end of the year, but most likely in Q1 2019. I remember this response from the team.
Activity: 434
Right now is not the best time for a vacation. The market is beginning to stabilize and now is the time to work. But the developers probably know what they're doing.
many small traders do not rest on December 31 and January 1 and make transactions, not allowing the market to fall much, so the market will have growth support
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

I think this is just the New Year movement. It always happens. Real growth will be next year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Already next year, judging by the road map, should release the application. Announcements are few in recent times. Any news?
We are waiting for the promised release after the new year. I hope that the developers have time with their platform. Because the timing to break is not very good.
the team must meet the deadlines,but it is also not very good to hurry, all projects have their own delays
Already next year, judging by the road map, should release the application. Announcements are few in recent times. Any news?
Did the team promise to release a platform release either by the end of the year or by the end of January? I do not remember exactly ... It is possible that by the end of January 2019.
We are waiting for the promised release after the new year. I hope that the developers have time with their platform. Because the timing to break is not very good.
Probably the developers went on new year's vacation. I agree that you need a vacation but you can warn about this.
I would very much like to see a huge market growth in the near future, and then as it is sad to see such low prices
Change your attitude to the current situation. Take it as a great chance to invest at low prices. The market will return the previous positions.
of course,in any negative situation there are some advantages, and the fact that when the market falls, you can buy for a long time and for a profitable perspective, some coins-this is a huge plus,but many novice investors do not understand this
I would very much like to see a huge market growth in the near future, and then as it is sad to see such low prices
Falling prices are sad for coin holders, but this is great news and a great opportunity to buy for those who have just come to this market!
Change your attitude to the current situation. Take it as a great chance to invest at low prices. The market will return the previous positions.
The growth of the market in recent days has been very pleased, and in the future I hope there will be only growth.
It is quite possible that this is the beginning of something grand pump. At least you want to believe it! Thoughts materialize! )))
I have no other choice, at the moment my happiness depends on the growth of the price of cryptocurrency))
The growth of the market in recent days has been very pleased, and in the future I hope there will be only growth.
It is quite possible that this is the beginning of something grand pump. At least you want to believe it! Thoughts materialize! )))
I think next year, the year of projects that represent something. Only projects with real value will grow.
guessing and arguing about the behavior of the market can be a very long time,but who was right, we can see in the future
I hope that in the near future! ))) Because there is no power left to wait))) I want to turn the market around and start the pump!
guessing and arguing about the behavior of the market can be a very long time,but who was right, we can see in the future
How do you think project CRYPTO-HR can go up against the main trend of the crypto market? if there is no reversal and the platform is released.
Pages:
Jump to: