Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 54. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

The video will be presented very soon, we are working on it
Many users who are interested in projects are waiting for new information on the development of the CRYPTO-HR platform. The video will be very useful!
Indeed, it is very important for investors if there is a lot of information about the project. I would like to see it not only on the website but also in social networks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Many users who are interested in projects are waiting for new information on the development of the CRYPTO-HR platform. The video will be very useful!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

In the spring, we should see not only the green leaves but also the green price on the market. In the spring it is. +
I hope to see a green market later this year. Perhaps last year's scenario will be repeated. At least I really want this!
everyone wants it that way but in my view it will be very difficult to achieve like last year maybe at the beginning of the new year there is a move in that direction but we see what will happen next

You are right, I would also like this very much. But you need to face it. Growth will begin in the spring.
Why should it growth in the spring? I hear this several times but actually still don't understand why should it happen?
I would also very much like to know where such confidence is about the growth of the market in spring, maybe it will already begin tomorrow and maybe next autumn.
It's a fortune-telling on coffee grounds. You just have to wait, it is almost impossible to foresee, as the market can be shaken by one group of people.
I also support the opinion that the market is controlled by a small group of people,and it is impossible to predict their actions,except that accidentally guess
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

Reliability is very important. I think that the project needs to develop an advertising campaign more. At the moment, few people follow the project.
We are working on it, soon even more information and updates. Placing on various thematic platforms, attracting the audience is still ahead..
copper member
You should chek your video called "how it works" at the main page, it makes me confused.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Reliability is very important. I think that the project needs to develop an advertising campaign more. At the moment, few people follow the project.
copper member

In the spring, we should see not only the green leaves but also the green price on the market. In the spring it is. +
I hope to see a green market later this year. Perhaps last year's scenario will be repeated. At least I really want this!
everyone wants it that way but in my view it will be very difficult to achieve like last year maybe at the beginning of the new year there is a move in that direction but we see what will happen next

You are right, I would also like this very much. But you need to face it. Growth will begin in the spring.
Why should it growth in the spring? I hear this several times but actually still don't understand why should it happen?
I would also very much like to know where such confidence is about the growth of the market in spring, maybe it will already begin tomorrow and maybe next autumn.
It's a fortune-telling on coffee grounds. You just have to wait, it is almost impossible to foresee, as the market can be shaken by one group of people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
You should chek your video called "how it works" at the main page, it makes me confused.
The project needs more advertising, without it our time, no how. If of course there are enough investors then it is not necessary.

The news is good, but there are few views and likes. Let's all together at least put huskies? I have already set))))

You're right! Everyone likes the CRYPTO-HR project, everyone likes the article. But you need to support the project and put a Like, which I basically will do!

The news is good, but there are few views and likes. Let's all together at least put huskies? I have already set))))
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The platform is growing and developing. This can not but rejoice both potential investors and just people who follow the development of the CRYPTO-HR project.
It's great! Great news! More such news and crypto market will go to the moon! All investors are waiting for this!
if we consider that cryptocurrencies will soon be introduced everywhere, then we can say that this is enough.
Pages:
Jump to: