Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 57. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Honestly, I don’t understand how the developers are going to release the beta version so quickly. Although it is possible that the development has been going on for a long time.

And when will the beta version be released? Did you look in white paper?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Does anyone have any news on the design of the project? I would like to see at least a screenshot of the main page of the service.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Honestly, I don’t understand how the developers are going to release the beta version so quickly. Although it is possible that the development has been going on for a long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Today I studied many projects related to the database and storage. It turns out that CRYPTO-HR really has advantages over others. When will the next announcements of the project? How are things going at this stage?
Judging by the fact that the developers promised the beta version in late November-early December, I think that the development is now in its final stage.
Today I studied many projects related to the database and storage. It turns out that CRYPTO-HR really has advantages over others. When will the next announcements of the project? How are things going at this stage?

Creating databases is a lot of work. But the easiest way is when all this will be created from scratch. And the transfer does not make sense, everything should be displayed in real time in the blockchain.
Of course, the team will have to fill its database from scratch. Otherwise, it is impossible to avoid errors or incorrect data that can damage the reputation of the CRYPTO-HR project.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
There a lot of open databases in internet wich probably can be used. It's really hard to create the largest database in the world.

It's not even about adding information to the database, but where to get this information. Most databases in the third world are on paper, not even in digital form.
The process of scanning and transferring data to electronic media can take a very long time. This of course will slow down the process a lot.

Creating databases is a lot of work. But the easiest way is when all this will be created from scratch. And the transfer does not make sense, everything should be displayed in real time in the blockchain.
of course, the creation of a database is a huge job, and to cover the whole world, it will take a long time, and complicates the process of globalization, the fact that in some countries the infrastructure of computer communications is not so developed
In some countries, the Internet and computers are not everywhere. Most countries are so poor that it is not necessary.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

It's not even about adding information to the database, but where to get this information. Most databases in the third world are on paper, not even in digital form.
The process of scanning and transferring data to electronic media can take a very long time. This of course will slow down the process a lot.

of course, the creation of a database is a huge job, and to cover the whole world, it will take a long time, and complicates the process of globalization, the fact that in some countries the infrastructure of computer communications is not so developed
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Active advertising campaing will start in february, so I think it can really helps with database.

To make such a database you need a long time on the market. Or do you have your sources?
You're right. I can’t even imagine what a huge amount of data needs to be added to the database. This is a mass of time needed.
I saw a lot of projects that offer a solution to a similar problem. There are a lot of bases with employees and checks, all are pretty confidential. What makes your project stand out against the background of others. Perhaps you have a huge customer base, or large investors? Or maybe a lot of partners?
First of all, we are aimed at creating a large database with history, so that any employer can see the entire proven chain of employee’s career. There is no such product on the market yet, which would guarantee 100% real career data. Of course, we have partners and there will be even more, since negotiations are being actively conducted now.
in fact, this is a very useful function. I believe that this is the future, only when people come to this?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
To make such a database you need a long time on the market. Or do you have your sources?
You're right. I can’t even imagine what a huge amount of data needs to be added to the database. This is a mass of time needed.
First of all, we are aimed at creating a large database with history, so that any employer can see the entire proven chain of employee’s career. There is no such product on the market yet, which would guarantee 100% real career data. Of course, we have partners and there will be even more, since negotiations are being actively conducted now.
Wow! A chain of data about previous jobs and employee reviews is a very useful tool in recruiting staff.
I saw a lot of projects that offer a solution to a similar problem. There are a lot of bases with employees and checks, all are pretty confidential. What makes your project stand out against the background of others. Perhaps you have a huge customer base, or large investors? Or maybe a lot of partners?
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Of course there will be a lot of tests before the product goes into full use. The most important thing is to attract a lot of customers, and in the raw project no one wants to enter.
I would like to see the finished platform and test it. I wonder what the interface will look like? Not sure which developer is developing the interface?
I do not have information about the development of the project. Of course I wanted to see at least screenshots of the future project.
Soon all wll be, must wait a bit.
I'm not forcing you to provide information instantly. It is clear that this takes time and I'm ready to wait.
it is better not to rush the developers and wait for some time, let them make their product to the end, let it take longer than they promise
The team tries to do everything quickly, but you need to understand that the development of a serious product always takes time.
we all understand that this is very hard and responsible work, we all here support the team, and we ask you not to hurry much, but rather make the product qualitatively
Thanks for the support, it's valuable to us.
Hey guys. Cool project. See if you'd like to get added to our site.
Such issues need to be addressed in private messages. Perhaps it will be faster to hear the answer from the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: