Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 73. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
However, you will agree that the idea of project of CRYPTO-HR is very interesting. If the technical side will not have problems then this will be a successful project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I also heard that the income in the recruitment industry is quite impressive. I think that Project of CRYPTO-HR will be able to tear off a serious chunk of this service market!
These projects are not exactly like each of them is integrated for different markets and different people.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Do you think that this HR base project will also be able to demonstrate growth tenfold?
Well, it primarily depends on the project itself and on its leaders! Everything is possible, maybe it will be. You will see ahead!
When the market activates its growth, then it will be much easier to make forecasts for the development of the project. Now the project is at an early stage of development and the team still has everything ahead.
I also think that Project of CRYPTO-HR can be very cost-effective and create the necessary volatility for your token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I also heard that the income in the recruitment industry is quite impressive. I think that Project of CRYPTO-HR will be able to tear off a serious chunk of this service market!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It seems to me that listening to community advice is always good. And to introduce or not - this is let the team of CRYPTO-HR decide itself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Do you think that this HR base project will also be able to demonstrate growth tenfold?
Well, it primarily depends on the project itself and on its leaders! Everything is possible, maybe it will be. You will see ahead!
When the market activates its growth, then it will be much easier to make forecasts for the development of the project. Now the project is at an early stage of development and the team still has everything ahead.
True, now only the initial stage ahead of more details and improvements in both software and directly in the development of the project
I think worth giving the team some time to activate the main phase of development, need to prepare everything well.
Of course it takes some time to develop a step by step plan for advertising and marketing of the project. No need to strain the team.
Nobody is strain, we are discussing all possible variants of events. I think that such activity of users of this topic will go to the team only for the benefit.
well, the team knows how best to develop
they already have a development plan
although sometimes it happens that the advice from the side also help to develop the project
Tips from outside can help and also hurt! I think that not stupid people are working on the project, but those who know what they are doing !!! And everything has its time, all the answers to questions will be soon!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Recruitment agencies receive good amounts for their work. I think that the CRYPTO-HR platform has every chance of success!
Activity: 434
If a team of developers studies the opinions of users and listens to them, then this makes the project client-oriented!
well the team creates a product for their customers
and first of all they should listen to their users what should be the product and its functionality, and take into account the wishes of users
If a team of developers studies the opinions of users and listens to them, then this makes the project client-oriented!
True, now only the initial stage ahead of more details and improvements in both software and directly in the development of the project
I think worth giving the team some time to activate the main phase of development, need to prepare everything well.
Of course it takes some time to develop a step by step plan for advertising and marketing of the project. No need to strain the team.
Nobody is strain, we are discussing all possible variants of events. I think that such activity of users of this topic will go to the team only for the benefit.
although sometimes it happens that the advice from the side also help to develop the project
In any case, when there are tips standing then the company is developing faster and already with the wishes of future users.
Activity: 434
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 224
When is the CRYPTO-HR completed? I want to know how much Softcap and Hardcap? If the campaign after the ICO fails and we will be paid? Because now campaigns are very difficult to raise capital.
At the moment we dont have ICO. We are considering this option. Now the initial stage of the project is still ahead.
How about bounty? Is there a future? This could be good for advertising the project.
We already answered this question. Now we dont have bounty, but we are considering this option.
Change that asked question again, didn't see your answer. Is it possible to get your tokens to do some work?
copper member
Activity: 224
When is the CRYPTO-HR completed? I want to know how much Softcap and Hardcap? If the campaign after the ICO fails and we will be paid? Because now campaigns are very difficult to raise capital.
At the moment we dont have ICO. We are considering this option. Now the initial stage of the project is still ahead.
How about bounty? Is there a future? This could be good for advertising the project.
We already answered this question. Now we dont have bounty, but we are considering this option.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: