Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 74. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think that ICO would be a great success. The project of CRYPTO-HR is interesting and promising! Many probably would like to invest in this project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Carrying out ICO is an opportunity for ordinary ordinary users who invest in crypts and get tokens of a prospective project. Many would have liked this idea!
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
When is the CRYPTO-HR completed? I want to know how much Softcap and Hardcap? If the campaign after the ICO fails and we will be paid? Because now campaigns are very difficult to raise capital.
At the moment we dont have ICO. We are considering this option. Now the initial stage of the project is still ahead.
copper member

Everything can not be so super and right! 100%, that something will be wrong, not done! A new project, everything can not be perfect. He just needs time for growth! Wink

Right, at an early stage of development, the team, it is very difficult to keep up with all the directions of the project development, it is important that they try, the more so the market is unstable. I like that the team works confidently and communicates with users, we together will be able to achieve good results in the future.
We strive for the best results and listen to the opinion of the audience.
copper member
The designer of the project really deserves praise. His work pleases the eye! The design is made on a very good professional level.
Yes, but still need to finalize some technical nuances, but in general I also like it.
What technical nuances do you need to refine? Of course the site is not final and it will be improved, including video and information
All is well done, but to reach users, you need to translate the site into different languages and add a few video reviews.
This is exactly what we are doing. Soon there will be video and information in different languages
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
hurry is never good. and people all want to get rich quicker without realizing that growth is very rare. it is interesting how all these people managed to pass the stagnation of the market in a few years ago. there is not always growth as we saw last year. as im think the team still a little hurried for the sake of investors and users.
We launched the initial version of the site, so that people have more confidence and that everything was open and transparent. It will be supplemented every day and everyone will be able to see it

it's great that you think so. in projects on the blockbuster you need more transparency because it shows that you are tuned to the real implementation and not just to collect money and disappear. but you need to make the site completely ready as soon as possible so that you can show investors and the community.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
When is the CRYPTO-HR completed? I want to know how much Softcap and Hardcap? If the campaign after the ICO fails and we will be paid? Because now campaigns are very difficult to raise capital.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Everything can not be so super and right! 100%, that something will be wrong, not done! A new project, everything can not be perfect. He just needs time for growth! Wink

Right, at an early stage of development, the team, it is very difficult to keep up with all the directions of the project development, it is important that they try, the more so the market is unstable. I like that the team works confidently and communicates with users, we together will be able to achieve good results in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The designer of the project really deserves praise. His work pleases the eye! The design is made on a very good professional level.
Yes, but still need to finalize some technical nuances, but in general I also like it.
What technical nuances do you need to refine? Of course the site is not final and it will be improved, including video and information
All is well done, but to reach users, you need to translate the site into different languages and add a few video reviews.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Already, the project looks very dignified. And if you take into account that the project is very young, then this indicates a very good level of team of CRYPTO-HR preparation!
Yes, the team's very serious approach to the development of the project at the initial stage will strengthen the confidence of users and investors.
copper member
hurry is never good. and people all want to get rich quicker without realizing that growth is very rare. it is interesting how all these people managed to pass the stagnation of the market in a few years ago. there is not always growth as we saw last year. as im think the team still a little hurried for the sake of investors and users.
We launched the initial version of the site, so that people have more confidence and that everything was open and transparent. It will be supplemented every day and everyone will be able to see it
copper member
Activity: 20
copper member
Well, that's the site came out! Bravo to the designer. Good job. Pleasant style. Very simple, understandable and informative!
the website came out-but almost no working links
contacts and white paper do not work
language change does not work
developers need to work more on the site
The site is being updated every day, this is only the initial version. There is still a lot of work to be done: video, other languages and of course white paper. Keep for updates.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Already, the project looks very dignified. And if you take into account that the project is very young, then this indicates a very good level of team of CRYPTO-HR preparation!
copper member
copper member
Yes, indeed the site does not look bad. Is there a personal account for users? I didn't find the registration. Give a link to check if it's there.
There is no registration, it is an informative site, it may be later authorization, but so far there is no sense.
copper member
I would like to see your website. I hope all these questions that people asked, we can find answers on the official website.
The site will be ready, or already working? something I missed ..
What could you have missed? Shocked The site either works or does not work, check it is elementary simply. Good luck! Grin Grin Grin
Yes, thanks for the help, I almost booted 1% was not enough and the connection was broken ... Grin and you tried?
Yes, I tried, why it did not work. Probably bad tried)) I'll definitely try some time later))
Site ready, you can get acquainted with our project there!
http://crypto-hr.online/
Cool you got a website, in very pleasant colors. Informative even for the beginner. It can be seen that you have seriously approached the matter)
Thank you, the site will be supplemented by informative video and information on the course of development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I agree with you. Haste never leads to anything good. it is better not to do everything hastily but carefully!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: