Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 76. (Read 45493 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
How about bounty? Give a link to the official website
We have already written about the bounty, but we are considering this option. The site is almost ready, keep for updates.
copper member
The project is interesting. There is a potential. What is audible about the holding of ICO?
While the ICO is not planned, but we are considering this option
copper member
I would like to see your website. I hope all these questions that people asked, we can find answers on the official website.
The site will be ready, or already working? something I missed ..
Do not worry, the site on the home stretch, it remains a little patient
Will you have a personal account for each user on your site? Will there be two factor authentication for users? It would be very reliable in terms of data protection. This is my personal opinion.
Right, each user will have his own account protected by two factor authentication
copper member
Activity: 20
I would like to see your website. I hope all these questions that people asked, we can find answers on the official website.
Will you have a personal account for each user on your site? Will there be two factor authentication for users? It would be very reliable in terms of data protection. This is my personal opinion.
I support, used two-factor authentication on exchanges, impressed me on how the security level works and the same moment is easy to use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
It seems to me that the bounty is bound to be. I myself look into this thread every day and follow the development of this project.
Many are waiting for generosity. But the project is only at the beginning of development, everything will be! Not everything is done at once and so quickly, of course, without generosity will not do!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Most likely the bounty company will start shortly before the start of the ICO. A little patience!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It seems to me that the bounty is bound to be. I myself look into this thread every day and follow the development of this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I would gladly take part in the company bounty, but so far the CRYPTO-HR team has not made any announcements.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I think there's no bounty campaign at this moment even their ann on different language just added few hours ago and the website has not ready yet. They have inform us about this by tweet it on the twitter https://twitter.com/hr_base/status/1041940021576531968
Activity: 84
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
What is audible about the holding of ICO?
I have not yet come across such information about the conduct ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The project is interesting. There is a potential. What is audible about the holding of ICO?
There is an opinion that two factorial authorization is not as reliable as many people think ...
In any case, it is more secure than just a password. This authorization method is more difficult to crack.
Some exchanges (for example, Bitfinex) support authorization through a special application via Ledger Nano S (Standard FIDO® U2F). This is the most reliable way.
I fully agree with this! It seems reliable. But users of this application are thousands of times smaller than the Google authorization.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
There is an opinion that two factorial authorization is not as reliable as many people think ...
In any case, it is more secure than just a password. This authorization method is more difficult to crack.
Some exchanges (for example, Bitfinex) support authorization through a special application via Ledger Nano S (Standard FIDO® U2F). This is the most reliable way.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I support, used two-factor authentication on exchanges, impressed me on how the security level works and the same moment is easy to use.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Very soon the site will be ready
Everyone wants to see the site, I imagine how much joy there will be when you run it
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: