Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 75. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The guys are working, the project is developing and this is the main thing!
I agree with you! It is evident that the project is being implemented and this is the main thing! continue to monitor the development of the CRYPTO-HR project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
People are always unhappy)))
There is no site ... not a beautiful site ... links do not work ... and similar phrases.
The guys are working, the project is developing and this is the main thing!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
They just launched the site yesterday. It was just a lot of reproaches that there was no site. So they hurried with the release. I think that adding links is not a problem.
Activity: 434
Well, that's the site came out! Bravo to the designer. Good job. Pleasant style. Very simple, understandable and informative!
the website came out-but almost no working links
contacts and white paper do not work
language change does not work
developers need to work more on the site
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
The designer of the project really deserves praise. His work pleases the eye! The design is made on a very good professional level.
Yes, but still need to finalize some technical nuances, but in general I also like it.
In any case, there will be errors and shortcomings as the new project and the site only posted in the public domain. Definitely need time to finalize everything.
Practice shows that new projects do not always work badly. Very often the work of the team makes itself felt, and the website surpasses all expectations of the community and investors!
The site will be translated into many different languages, the team is seriously tuned to development on all continents.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
The designer of the project really deserves praise. His work pleases the eye! The design is made on a very good professional level.
Yes, but still need to finalize some technical nuances, but in general I also like it.
In any case, there will be errors and shortcomings as the new project and the site only posted in the public domain. Definitely need time to finalize everything.
Practice shows that new projects do not always work badly. Very often the work of the team makes itself felt, and the website surpasses all expectations of the community and investors!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Well, that's the site came out! Bravo to the designer. Good job. Pleasant style. Very simple, understandable and informative!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I would like to see your website. I hope all these questions that people asked, we can find answers on the official website.
The site will be ready, or already working? something I missed ..
What could you have missed? Shocked The site either works or does not work, check it is elementary simply. Good luck! Grin Grin Grin
Yes, thanks for the help, I almost booted 1% was not enough and the connection was broken ... Grin and you tried?
Yes, I tried, why it did not work. Probably bad tried)) I'll definitely try some time later))
Site ready, you can get acquainted with our project there!
http://crypto-hr.online/
Cool you got a website, in very pleasant colors. Informative even for the beginner. It can be seen that you have seriously approached the matter)
Super, as I said, the designer in the team is an expert in his field.
Yes, indeed the site does not look bad. Is there a personal account for users? I didn't find the registration. Give a link to check if it's there.
I would like to see your website. I hope all these questions that people asked, we can find answers on the official website.
What could you have missed? Shocked The site either works or does not work, check it is elementary simply. Good luck! Grin Grin Grin
Yes, thanks for the help, I almost booted 1% was not enough and the connection was broken ... Grin and you tried?
Yes, I tried, why it did not work. Probably bad tried)) I'll definitely try some time later))
Cool you got a website, in very pleasant colors. Informative even for the beginner. It can be seen that you have seriously approached the matter)
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If you do not plan to conduct an ICO, how can I get tokens for this  CRYPTO-HR  project?
We are considering the launch of ICO, in any case you could buy Gold coin on the exchanges
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
You are right, who is trying, sooner or later something will come out. I believe in you, you can Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
The project is interesting. There is a potential. What is audible about the holding of ICO?
While the ICO is not planned, but we are considering this option
Good idea of ​​the ICO. It would be nice. This is such a bonus from the project, and not a bad opportunity to earn extra money !!! So if you run, we will be happy!
If you do not plan to conduct an ICO, how can I get tokens for this  CRYPTO-HR  project?
Many people are interested in this issue, I think when the official website will be ready all issues will be resolved.
Activity: 434
if you do not plan to conduct an ICO, then how do you plan to raise funds for the project?
so, too, and spend the bounty you are planning?
Pages:
Jump to: