Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 78. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
In which countries will your project work? Will it be a territorial labour exchange or a global one? It turns out it will be possible to find a job abroad and communicate directly with the employer?
I believe that the first time, the project will be limited to several countries. After spending enough time and making sure that it works properly, employees will be recruited to work in other countries.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
In which countries will your project work? Will it be a territorial labour exchange or a global one? It turns out it will be possible to find a job abroad and communicate directly with the employer?
We are committed to globalizing the project and promoting it around the world.
I just wonder how you will be able to control such a large amount of vacancies from all over the world? How many people do you have on your team?
Perhaps in the course of the development of the project will be recruited staff who will handle all this information.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I just wonder how you will be able to control such a large amount of vacancies from all over the world? How many people do you have on your team?
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
We have added topics in different languages. Now there is an opportunity to get acquainted with our project in another languages.
copper member
The opportunity to find the right candidate for an employee and be sure of information about his education and feedback from previous jobs - this will be in demand.
This is certainly good. But we need to offer something more. you need to differ significantly from those offers on the market today.
What do you mean? Maybe you have offers? We offer a valuable product that will change the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
The opportunity to find the right candidate for an employee and be sure of information about his education and feedback from previous jobs - this will be in demand.
Do you mean for the employer? For the employer there are two important things: time and money. Our project saves considerable time, and with valuable employees, accordingly, does not lose money.
copper member
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think that the team is professionals and they know what to do! But you are right: both marketing and product development are both important!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
It seems to me that it's hard to understand what is more important than marketing or developing a project code. One can not exist without the other. We need to properly allocate both forces and resources.
This is certainly good. But we need to offer something more. you need to differ significantly from those offers on the market today.
Now the competition does not sleep, and need to attract users a novelty. I think it's worth to bet on product safety.
I think about the safety of the product will take care blockchain. And what really needs to be paid attention is professional marketing. After all, this is the main component of success!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
You're right! product safety in our time is one of the most important parameters. No one will provide their data unless they are sure of their safety.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Now the competition does not sleep, and need to attract users a novelty. I think it's worth to bet on product safety.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
You're right. It is foolish not to underestimate the strength of the collective mind of the community! Often, brilliant ideas are written on the forum by ordinary users.
That's why communication with the audience and the users' opinion is important for us. We strive to improve the project and make it useful for both employers and employees.
It's nice to see that the project has established feedback with the user community! This indicates the seriousness of intentions!
Yes, I'm also pleased with the developer's close contact with users. Many interested people will appreciate the contact, which, in turn, increases the confidence in the development of the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The very idea of the CRYPTO-HR project is quite interesting. although not new. But still there are no competitors. I think that you can count on success!
Competition is everywhere. The main thing is what problems are solved and how convenient and useful is the platform
The competition has always been, is and will be. This is the engine of progress. You need to properly treat this and develop further;)
copper member
The project is interesting and it will be possible to assess the quality of the employer in the blockdata. But I think there can be problems with privacy because the block is open to all... This is bad for the case especially in Europe where they are being monitored. How will you circumvent this?
If this problem is solved then you will be able to go to the libera while really im havent met similar projects on the blockchain.
What do you mean? That data the initial information about users will be available?
copper member
I would like to hear from the representatives of the CRYPTO-HR project how they see the structure of the CRYPTO-HR platform? What exclusive chips can she offer her user.
First of all, this is a decentralized base, where the entire career history of candidates is stored. This is the platform on which the employer can find a suitable crypto employee, and in turn, employees can find work in the crypto sphere.
What exactly are you interested in the structure?
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: