Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 80. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
And how to be a beginner !? Those who do not have such experience in business, like experienced businessmen? Where to take this courage and determination to take risks and invest! ??
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
CRYPTO-HR plans to work with the business. If businessmen from the real sector of the economy show interest in the project, it will attract very large investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The very idea of the CRYPTO-HR project is quite interesting. although not new. But still there are no competitors. I think that you can count on success!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good programmers generally want a solid salary. From here at IT-projects such big expenses at start.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think this project is very interesting. The idea to create a website to search for vacancies using blockchain technology is not new in this market, but I hope the team will take into account all the missing nuances and make the project successful and popular.
First of all, it is a database that will store information about candidates throughout their career. Transparency of data, high degree of their protection all this will give guarantees to the employer because it is important to hire an employee who will help his business.
Yes, you correctly said - Guarantees! In business, guarantees are important, and the remaining nuances are in second place. From this much depends, in particular, on investment!
There will be investments - there will be employees. There will be employees - there will be development. There will be a development - there will be a product! It's business!
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think this project is very interesting. The idea to create a website to search for vacancies using blockchain technology is not new in this market, but I hope the team will take into account all the missing nuances and make the project successful and popular.
First of all, it is a database that will store information about candidates throughout their career. Transparency of data, high degree of their protection all this will give guarantees to the employer because it is important to hire an employee who will help his business.
Yes, you correctly said - Guarantees! In business, guarantees are important, and the remaining nuances are in second place. From this much depends, in particular, on investment!
Very important when the employer is confident in the employee. Saving time, development and more, which helps bring business to another level
copper member
copper member
Activity: 31
RocketBounty - attracting & involving!
Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This project caused a storm of comments, many people were interested in this project! I wonder what will happen next? !!! We are waiting for more information Smiley
copper member
Undoubtedly, if the end product meets all the promises of the developers, many companies will be interested in using it.
We have big plans for the development of the project. This is just the beginning, ahead of a lot of developments, thats why for us very important contact with the audience now.
The forum is very active users. Many have already become interested in this project and express very interesting thoughts and ideas in this thread.
That's right dude, I already interested coz of this tread, but good advertize means a lot.
It is very important to interest the audience at the initial stage of development. Many interested users will become investors of the project in the future.
Yes, absolutely true. Many of the guys I know started with the bounty program, and then the project became more interesting to them and they invested in it. This happen often!
What specifically attracts you to the program?
We are considering this possibility and of course we will inform when we form an exact decision
copper member
Undoubtedly, if the end product meets all the promises of the developers, many companies will be interested in using it.
We have big plans for the development of the project. This is just the beginning, ahead of a lot of developments, thats why for us very important contact with the audience now.
The forum is very active users. Many have already become interested in this project and express very interesting thoughts and ideas in this thread.
That's right dude, I already interested coz of this tread, but good advertize means a lot.
It is very important to interest the audience at the initial stage of development. Many interested users will become investors of the project in the future.
For this we try to constantly contact and communicate with the audience in order try to convey everyone how important the project is and how it will positively affect to labor market of crypto currency.
copper member
Our project is aimed at launching an advertising campaign. It will help to attract a large audience and accordingly make the project recognizable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
what's surprising
if the project is good, if there is a prospect why not become an investor with a bounty hunter
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Yes, absolutely true. Many of the guys I know started with the bounty program, and then the project became more interesting to them and they invested in it. This happen often!
When you participate in the bounty program then learn more information from the project and thus bounty hunters become investors.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
This is one of the better crypto project around and will be the first HR related crypto that I will be joining. I have high hopes for this project. The idea is definitely unique and being unique in crypto nowadays is good.
We appreciate your trust and are confident that the project will be successful. We are making great efforts fot it
Do you have a bonus program for users and what if it will be. I would like to participate. How about bounty?
Bounty we dont have yet, but we are considering this. Keep for updates
I think you should do that, bounty programm attracts more investors as well. By the way where do you plan register your ICO?
Ok, we considere including bounty program and ICO. Keep for updates, soon you will know about it more information.

Cool that you are considering the possibility of a bounty program. After all, this way your community will be able to earn a few tokens, performing work useful for the project!
I'm also inerested in bounty programm , good news btw , keep waiting for updates.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
This is one of the better crypto project around and will be the first HR related crypto that I will be joining. I have high hopes for this project. The idea is definitely unique and being unique in crypto nowadays is good.
We appreciate your trust and are confident that the project will be successful. We are making great efforts fot it
Do you have a bonus program for users and what if it will be. I would like to participate. How about bounty?
Bounty we dont have yet, but we are considering this. Keep for updates
I think you should do that, bounty programm attracts more investors as well. By the way where do you plan register your ICO?
Ok, we considere including bounty program and ICO. Keep for updates, soon you will know about it more information.

Cool that you are considering the possibility of a bounty program. After all, this way your community will be able to earn a few tokens, performing work useful for the project!
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: