Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 11. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Guys what interesting news appeared about the project? Are they going to present their ideas at any conference?
Activity: 322
CryptoPolice A brand new blockchain which features different to achieve offering opportunities to help ensure the safety of online space, earn performance-driven rewards, undergo training and review training materials.
We see CryptoPolice as a global organization that will tap into both the synergies brought by modern technology and community efforts, in order to protect security online and act for the good of the public at large.
Activity: 69
The company is gaining, awesome project with great potential with great idea and i think the team deserves great applause and achieve with high rate, good luck with this project and develop
Hi guys..you should know on the whitepaper that The CryptoPolice has great aims. Aim of CryptoPolice – developing products that assure effective protection of users against online fraud and scam..It's perfectly project
I read on the whitepaper that The CryptoPolice has good mission. The Mission of CryptoPolice – bring together community and technology in order
to safeguard online users against fraud.

The CryptoPolice system will provide a feeling of safety to everybody in thesecrypto markets. And it’s
urgently needed right here and now to join this great project.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
and silence) maybe if the manager answered questions and clarified the details of the project, people interested in this project would be more
Activity: 38
Interesting, but what criteria will you be using to determine that say a cryptocoin is a scam. We all know coins that we are not happy about. Someone could just report a coin to get back at the developers without it really being a scam per se.
Activity: 29
Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Please send the details of your projects Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
all this looks great, but I can not understand why the bl will serve? what do you need your tokens for? why can they be used on your platform? what profit will investors have?
Activity: 11
A wonderful project, I like how your team works and especially I liked your site - bright and beautiful. I wish rapid development of the project
Remaining guys is 44 days from now..The CryptoPloice announce of The Product Comes First! WatchDog demo on - June 27, ..
Activity: 98
A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 29
Stay tuned and get more update guys..CryptoPolice is very excited platforms and have great products special is Watch-Dog
I think the CryptoPolice is different from the other project, fight scam and earning rewards..so good job, we can report all scams let's find it.
Remaining 3 days for CryptoPolice Whitelisting is LIVE! Pre-Sale starts - May 15, 2018.
Don't be late and grab it fast to buyfor invest.
Please see detail here : https://www.cryptopolice.com/
Activity: 154
I registered to CryptoPolice Facebook campaign
My registration code is OFCR-144B0D5406951DDC7239B95E1F0BF5D5
Pages:
Jump to: