Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 11. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CS withdraws should now work
Activity: 366
Dave4You I will give you an example of my own earnings.

I put absolutely £0 (GBP) into this website, I did a couple pieces of work for one developer (MyBitMine, You can see a report in my trust profile) and used what I earned from those 2 jobs (took me about 3 days total, I don't work currently due to illness so I didn't lose any wages etc.).

From those 2 jobs I got (roughly without looking at the trust profile because I can't remember) $80 (0.37BTC at time of doing the job's).

I currently have 2 HYIP investments, 1 for 90 day's (67 Day's Remaining) which cost me 0.1BTC, The other HYIP is for 30 days (26 Days remaining) which cost me 0.075BTC.

The earning from those 2 investments will be (roughly) 0.054 on the 90 Day Investment and 0.012 on the 30 Investment (54% and 15% interest respectively).

Value of Investment's: 0.175
Value of Return on Investment: 0.066
Current BTC in Site Wallet: 0.017BTC
Current CS in Site Wallet: 11,000
CS Value (low)(estimate): 11,000 * 0.00000701 (lowest Price I've seen on Yobit.net) = 0.07711BTC
CS Value (current value): 11,000 * 0.00001600 (current selling price on yobit.net) = 0.176BTC
CS Value (high)(estimate): 11,000 * 0.00003000 (current highest selling price on yobit.net) = 0.33BTC
Current Value of Workers on Site:

(1400 * 0.00010000) + (6600 * 0.00008000) = (0.14BTC + 0.528BTC) = 0.6628BTC   

Overall Account Value:

0.241 (investment's) + Miner Value = 0.9038BTC + 0.07711BTC + 0.017BTC (current BTC wallet value)

Total Account Value: 0.99791BTC
Total Input: 0.37
Total P/L: +0.62791BTC
Total P/L (as Percentage): +169% Profit
Start Date: March 3rd 2015
Date of Valuation: July 27th 2015 (21 weeks tomorrow)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello  guys , im still new with this whole new concept , will I still be able to make profit on this mining game?
Ok thanks for the quick response xPooky, I got the same page displayed as well ^_^

And yes Krunox I will be ^_^

P.S @ xPooky: How long do you expect HYIP to be available? I am aiming to use it for a few years to build up my bitcoinempire ^_^ and are the percentages guranteed or is that the expected amount to be returned (e.g could it be more or less?)
the % are garanteed i plan for HYIP to be there forever Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
as i know it will be a safe investment as long crypto coins still there ,anyway new wallet version,and well cs is reaching 1200 and above a good time to sell and buy maybe....
Ok thanks for the quick response xPooky, I got the same page displayed as well ^_^

And yes Krunox I will be ^_^

P.S @ xPooky: How long do you expect HYIP to be available? I am aiming to use it for a few years to build up my bitcoinempire ^_^ and are the percentages guranteed or is that the expected amount to be returned (e.g could it be more or less?)
Hey xPooky, Can't seem to make a CS withdrawal from cryptosot.me to yobit.net (or anywhere else for that matter). Not tried bitcoin but crypto is the only thing that has changed to my knowledge so figured this may be an upgrade issue or possibly just a server load issue.

Trying to send 11,000CS to Yobit.net can you please see if it was registered as a withdrawal please and whether I will need a new deposit address from yobit before I try again please, Thanks.

Account Name: UltraFRS
Active Since: 03/03/2015
I confirmed that there is a problem with the withdrawal for CryptoSpots.
I tried to withdraw 1 CS, but the withdrawal page become this:

PS: Are you trying to sell your coins? Tongue
yup, i also confirmed this issue, will fix it in few hours
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Hey xPooky, Can't seem to make a CS withdrawal from cryptosot.me to yobit.net (or anywhere else for that matter). Not tried bitcoin but crypto is the only thing that has changed to my knowledge so figured this may be an upgrade issue or possibly just a server load issue.

Trying to send 11,000CS to Yobit.net can you please see if it was registered as a withdrawal please and whether I will need a new deposit address from yobit before I try again please, Thanks.

I confirmed that there is a problem with the withdrawal for CryptoSpots.
I tried to withdraw 1 CS, but the withdrawal page become this:

PS: Are you trying to sell your coins? Tongue

I don't bite.
not this month, last one was going very long, i am still recalculating and seeing what the possibilities are, so maybe mid month bonus, but no promises, will see soon
Alright, so, I'll wait for mid month bonus then. Smiley
xPooky, is there any promotion for this month? It's almost the end of the July.
I mean, deposit bonus? Tongue
not this month, last one was going very long, i am still recalculating and seeing what the possibilities are, so maybe mid month bonus, but no promises, will see soon
I don't bite.
xPooky, is there any promotion for this month? It's almost the end of the July.
I mean, deposit bonus? Tongue
I don't bite.
HYIP added? Cheesy nice one!
I'm surprised that you just noticed it today. Shocked
I'm sure it has been added since a month ago, iirc.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
HYIP added? Cheesy nice one!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
well cs mining in game will end day 31 this month soo all must stake their coins or sell all to me  Wink
I withdrew some bitcoins on the 20th and the status is still pending. When should I expect this to reach my wallet?

Name on cryptospot is actmyname.
they are paid now, and soon auto withdraw will be paid also
sorry for the delays

xPooky when I didnt see the payout hit my wallet I checked this thread and saw that you were busy with the CS stuff so I didnt panic keep up the good work. 
thank you for the support
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I withdrew some bitcoins on the 20th and the status is still pending. When should I expect this to reach my wallet?

sorry for the delays

xPooky when I didnt see the payout hit my wallet I checked this thread and saw that you were busy with the CS stuff so I didnt panic keep up the good work. 

sorry for the delays
Activity: 560

just check your wallet sometimes admin pays and forget to change status soo take a look into your wallet if not paid yet,just check as admin made more payments today and if not a payment yet well just contact xpooky with your details
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Pages:
Jump to: