Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 8. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
is now cryptospot get trouble, who is that shit hacker. why i cant open cryptospot? it's real hacker or xpooky has ran off. waiting xpooky clear in this thread

no one knows wallets keep staking if xpooky would run away why it would let the wallet working?

but why someone is playing mybitmine that gives 18000satoshis each hour,when a claim of 15 btc has been made.... no sense
the attack happened on the same day as the block value would raise to 0,009btc
no one knows what happened and the most worry is if xpooky still  honest why he didnt contacted anyone anywhere?
and worse why someone would pay 400 satoshis for a coin that looks like it will be worthing 1 satoshis if dev doesnt appear on the next days....
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
is now cryptospot get trouble, who is that shit hacker. why i cant open cryptospot? it's real hacker or xpooky has ran off. waiting xpooky clear in this thread
i dont know but there is activity here

http://mybitmine.co/members.php?username=xPooky

iron,coal and gems only raise if the user acess the game and play it,the gold raise with referals.....soo looks like/ or hacker got the login details there

but makes no sense a hacker playing mybitmine even with a good income ratio of 18000satoshis hour.....makes no sense again

Iron: 891,157
Coal: 249,258
Gems: 202,446
Bitcoin: 0.00661568
i understand it but why we dont know nothing about xpooky ,and some user said the game has exploits.. soo if hacker entered from there?it would be possible that they could steall all info from there,as you said main page lokks under those hack message soo how to take it off? only xpooky can make it for sure ,but he should be asking for help at the moment....lets wait we cant do nothing about it now
Activity: 366
not saying it was part of the code, the hackers have essentially added a redirect protocol on the main web  address to redirect any one going to cryptospot.me to an alternative page with the same url, think of it as an overlay, your on the same page but someone is displaying something on top of the original page hiding the original content.
after inspecting the webpage source the hack splash screen is just a .css file with a .swf embedded into it to play the music and the flash animation for the splashscreen. I don't see anyway that any information can be levied by the hacker's using that source.

soo you saying the main page is just a part of the code that is missing or turned off is that?i dont understan why to run with 130btc ,cs would be on trex on the next months soo why did these happen? tired of wait code being listed there?i hope it returns otherwise well it were good as it lasted ,
Activity: 90
xPooky ran off or hacker, does not matter to me.
I earned more than any of you investors could by telling xPooky about the exploits lol.
Activity: 366
after inspecting the webpage source the hack splash screen is just a .css file with a .swf embedded into it to play the music and the flash animation for the splashscreen. I don't see anyway that any information can be levied by the hacker's using that source.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
To xPooky aka Thomas Holzer

If you want back your mail and all account associated to it including this one, facebook, twitter, 15+ VPS, 75+ Domains... send 15 BTC to this address
16LCL1uRATLEJCxqrYfZ1v9j17jaDZDqkL
and post txid here

Thank You for your cooperation

I don't think his email worth more than BTC15 unless his bank/wallet account is associated with the email that you "hacked".

Anyway, I hope xPooky come with a new account and explain everything to us. Undecided
#CryptoSpot4Life
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
links not working  Huh
well lets wait the hyip program were with around 50bitcoin , the hash of the game were 1300000 soo around 80 bitcoins on it as well soo total is around 130 bitcoins ,i hope admin returns and get back he lost otherwise we may had been part of huge scam attempt as a bad lucky investors ,but we need to be positive even when xpooky doesnt come with any new account giving us any kind of news...
Activity: 87
Well, not that i didn't see something like this coming starting from the point HYIP (High Yield Investment Plan, for those not accustomed to it) were added to the site, but really - anyone believe the story with a hacker? Probably have to be blind, deaf and dumb to believe that.

#1 eMail address hack will only give access to the eMail addresses login and from then on you can do password resets on every account YOU KNOW about, so unless he has a nice and tidy list of all his accounts in one of his mails... or alternatively a mail corresponds with his username of every site he uses, this is pretty much useless - except for the known sites where everyone knows him by the usual name (xPooky).

#2 15 BTC ransom is nothing short of stupid. Just imagine how much people have put into the game alone (hundreds of bitcoins... if not more), if he really had so many domains and other websites, you can imagine that the ransom-person would set some proper amount (as "he" says to have access to so-and-so many accounts). - And that as well:
[...]
why not just access his c-cex and bittrex and drain the funds you nub.

post the list of domains, i want to see how many scamcoins he's created.
[...]

#3 With over half a million results found on google, Thomas Holzer is more likely just taken from the internet, rather than being his real name.

#4 The HIYP feature Is/was obviously a ponzi, it can't run forever and still pay the admin enough without shutting it down after a while (in the usual manner: site was "hacked", user accounts were "hacked", admin account was "hacked", wallet was "hacked", payment API suddenly broken, site suddenly gone, et cetera and so on ... while "hacked" of course, means nothing else than admin fooling people into thinking that he really was hacked to "lose the money to himself", so to speak).

#5 Why he wasn't hacked the moment he had all CryptoSpots in the site's wallet is simple: if you got all coins of a cryptocurrency, you can't trade them with anyone (to make profit), therefore making this scheme not work out. It's also entirely possible that he wanted to seperate website & CS coins to execute the above explained "hack".

But in the end they always come back...

Summary of my post haha:
xpooky finally got tired of waiting and then he decided to run off now. Don't make any excuses.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
xpooky finally got tired of waiting and then he decided to run off now. Don't make any excuses.
Activity: 99

If you want back your mail and all account associated to it including this one, facebook, twitter, 15+ VPS, 75+ Domains... send 15 BTC to this address
and post txid here

why not just access his c-cex and bittrex and drain the funds you nub.

post the list of domains, i want to see how many scamcoins he's created.

August 05, 2015, 11:19:54 PM - xPooky - password changed
game got hacked if you didnt saw it and you worryed with the change  of cs mining ? really did you thinked xpooky accounts got hacked ? and hackers are  trying to get 15btc for his things?
Activity: 63

and post txid here

Is this for real?  Undecided

Well this really fucking sucks so nothing is safe from these hackers then.
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
thats sad news looks like the site is taking a step back for investors,,,,
sorry i was missing for some time, but i am back from today, and just to confirm CS mining stopped on site 60% of those 0.1 that pool owners paid for the CS pools will be refunded, all payouts(manual and auto) will be sent tomorrow as auto-payout(no fee), the deposit bonus is valid till tomorrow, i will also answer to all mails and PMs as soon as possible
why sad news?
new things will come to, i just dont want to discus before i have something

Sad news that crypto spots mining is stopped ?

I thought it was the only good idea which would make it worth while for investors although I do hope you come up with something new n realistic so even investors can make some profits instead of the current pocket change we recieve btw I still havnt recieved my manual withdrawal of .01 btc.. Tongue

and post txid here

why to deal with a hacker?why those attack happend into cryptospots? that makes no sense at all.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

and post txid here

Is this for real?  Undecided
Activity: 378

and post txid here

Pages:
Jump to: