Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 10. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
New deposit bonus is up, until 1st August, also starting from 5th August the block reward for BTC will increase to 0.009BTC per block, but there will be much more ads on site from the new company that will sponsor the game next 3 months, also a small layout update will be done on 5th
Woah, BTC0.009 per block? That is the highest I've ever seen. :O
No worries about the ads, I like them. Grin
yes its the highest so far, btw  no popups, popunders.... only banners and text ads
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
New deposit bonus is up, until 1st August, also starting from 5th August the block reward for BTC will increase to 0.009BTC per block, but there will be much more ads on site from the new company that will sponsor the game next 3 months, also a small layout update will be done on 5th
Woah, BTC0.009 per block? That is the highest I've ever seen. :O
No worries about the ads, I like them. Grin
Activity: 560

well than means our income it will raise as well soo which it the best time to earn a free rig into the game
thanks if all do a little support every day we will be able to raise the free rewards in no time thanks all and sucess
I don't bite.
it was 1600 sat each yesterday lol :p
Oh, really?
Damn, I missed the boat again. Sad

i tryed to buy now i will be offering all weeks 1 rig in game   

http://faucetcoins.info/1/
http://moneyinpjs.com/free-bitcoin/

join play and have fun,and remember main purpose isnt the bitcoins is the free rigs.

this week i will give a 100ghs rig ,the winner will be choosed on slack from the hyip,only who are there will be able to get free rigs,you arent there and wanna be in the contest? contact xpooky and ask him to add you there good luck to all

100GHS RIG WILL be given on monday day 3 august Grin
i count with you to be able to give 1000ghs free rigs soon Grin
Sounds good! 10 satoshis per 10 minutes is acceptable for me. Tongue
I hope I'll be the first to win rig from you!

PS: I clicked on some ads! Cheesy
i tryed to buy now i will be offering all weeks 1 rig in game  

http://moneyinpjs.com/free-bitcoin/

join play and have fun,and remember main purpose isnt the bitcoins is the free rigs.

this week i will give a 100ghs rig ,the winner will be choosed on slack from the hyip,only who are there will be able to get free rigs,you arent there and wanna be in the contest? contact xpooky and ask him to add you there good luck to all

100GHS RIG WILL be given on monday day 3 august Grin
i count with you to be able to give 1000ghs free rigs soon Grin
Activity: 366
it was 1600 sat each yesterday lol :p
I don't bite.
Quite a few people have invested BTC1 - BTC5 I wsh I could invest BTC1 lol but it's going to take me 6 months before I can get 1 whole BTC that I can invest :p unless I do some work for others of course :p
If you look through the list, there is a user named evelKnievel invested BTC10 in Ultimate plan. Shocked
6 months? It took me 2 weeks to get my first BTC1. Wink

you got around 12k of cs atleast sell them and invest in hyip lol then can sell your rigs to me i can pay 25% in game costs  Roll Eyes soo invest all into hyip and will get your 1btc faster then you think.

I know that is a lot interest into hyip already started with some low ammounts then top players invested 4 and 5 btc and now we can see it getting new spots all days,being 0,05 or 5  btc that shows we trust our admin and his skills on trade crypto coins....
Nice try to buy rigs at cheap price. Tongue

I have 10k CS left to sell if anyone want's to buy it make me an offer and I will put it up for sale for a reasonable offer.
I think it is not a good idea to sell your CS now.
Wait a little more when the price per CS is at 1k+ satoshis each. Cheesy
I have 10k CS left to sell if anyone want's to buy it make me an offer and I will put it up for sale for a reasonable offer.
Quite a few people have invested BTC1 - BTC5 I wsh I could invest BTC1 lol but it's going to take me 6 months before I can get 1 whole BTC that I can invest :p unless I do some work for others of course :p

you got around 12k of cs atleast sell them and invest in hyip lol then can sell your rigs to me i can pay 25% in game costs  Roll Eyes soo invest all into hyip and will get your 1btc faster then you think.

I know that is a lot interest into hyip already started with some low ammounts then top players invested 4 and 5 btc and now we can see it getting new spots all days,being 0,05 or 5  btc that shows we trust our admin and his skills on trade crypto coins....
I don't bite.
you tooked maybe and a lot about hyip,there is a big ammount invested already on it,besides those,you can get hash that will generate an income around 10 to15% montly,soo means you could proof in around 5 ,7 months but admin just opened black market where you can sell and buy hash cheaper then the game,soo with this one you can easy roi in 30 days....
Yeah, there is already a lot of people invest in the HYIP.
If you look in the list of investor, a user named valkyrie invested BTC7.8. Smiley
Dave4You I will give you an example of my own earnings.

I put absolutely £0 (GBP) into this website, I did a couple pieces of work for one developer (MyBitMine, You can see a report in my trust profile) and used what I earned from those 2 jobs (took me about 3 days total, I don't work currently due to illness so I didn't lose any wages etc.).

From those 2 jobs I got (roughly without looking at the trust profile because I can't remember) $80 (0.37BTC at time of doing the job's).

I currently have 2 HYIP investments, 1 for 90 day's (67 Day's Remaining) which cost me 0.1BTC, The other HYIP is for 30 days (26 Days remaining) which cost me 0.075BTC.

The earning from those 2 investments will be (roughly) 0.054 on the 90 Day Investment and 0.012 on the 30 Investment (54% and 15% interest respectively).

Value of Investment's: 0.175
Value of Return on Investment: 0.066
Current BTC in Site Wallet: 0.017BTC
Current CS in Site Wallet: 11,000
CS Value (low)(estimate): 11,000 * 0.00000701 (lowest Price I've seen on Yobit.net) = 0.07711BTC
CS Value (current value): 11,000 * 0.00001600 (current selling price on yobit.net) = 0.176BTC
CS Value (high)(estimate): 11,000 * 0.00003000 (current highest selling price on yobit.net) = 0.33BTC
Current Value of Workers on Site:

(1400 * 0.00010000) + (6600 * 0.00008000) = (0.14BTC + 0.528BTC) = 0.6628BTC   

Overall Account Value:

0.241 (investment's) + Miner Value = 0.9038BTC + 0.07711BTC + 0.017BTC (current BTC wallet value)

Total Account Value: 0.99791BTC
Total Input: 0.37
Total P/L: +0.62791BTC
Total P/L (as Percentage): +169% Profit
Start Date: March 3rd 2015
Date of Valuation: July 27th 2015 (21 weeks tomorrow)

wow , I didn't expect to get a nice explanation , thank you for breaking it to small pieces for me , that's very nice I guess since you have now almost double of what you invested , then its a win win situation , thank you again for the deep and complete valuation

you tooked maybe and a lot about hyip,there is a big ammount invested already on it,besides those,you can get hash that will generate an income around 10 to15% montly,soo means you could proof in around 5 ,7 months but admin just opened black market where you can sell and buy hash cheaper then the game,soo with this one you can easy roi in 30 days....
I don't bite.
And yes Krunox I will be ^_^
Sounds good. I might buy some, but I need to check on my budget. Embarrassed

CS withdraws should now work
Yeah, it works now. Smiley
Ok thanks that would be awesome xPooky ^_^ (my last investment was paid about 12 hours after you did the CS wallet update)

I only thought of it because the more people that are attracted by "guaranteed profit's" the more people there is to view the adverts, meaning more revenue is is shared among member's, meaning everyone is better off ^_^
almost doubled on top of the initial investment yes. Please do bear in mind I have earnt a lot more CS and withdrawn and sold it on alcurEX before yobit became the new market for it. On alcurEX because ofsmart purchases (buy low sell high) I sold over 800,000 CS in total (96% of which was bought for bare minimal when CS was first introduced). All that started with cryptospot.me and no worries about the explanation I like to be thorough ^_^

//

xPooky is there anyway of seeing you old HYIP investment's? I want to see the date's I invested, When that investment matured (paid out) and how much said investment paid out. I'm trying to attract new people to the site by providing my current investment portfolio in the form of a google spreadsheet so it would be nice to know this info. 
i think that info is not available, but will check in the backups
almost doubled on top of the initial investment yes. Please do bear in mind I have earnt a lot more CS and withdrawn and sold it on alcurEX before yobit became the new market for it. On alcurEX because ofsmart purchases (buy low sell high) I sold over 800,000 CS in total (96% of which was bought for bare minimal when CS was first introduced). All that started with cryptospot.me and no worries about the explanation I like to be thorough ^_^

//

xPooky is there anyway of seeing you old HYIP investment's? I want to see the date's I invested, When that investment matured (paid out) and how much said investment paid out. I'm trying to attract new people to the site by providing my current investment portfolio in the form of a google spreadsheet so it would be nice to know this info. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dave4You I will give you an example of my own earnings.

I put absolutely £0 (GBP) into this website, I did a couple pieces of work for one developer (MyBitMine, You can see a report in my trust profile) and used what I earned from those 2 jobs (took me about 3 days total, I don't work currently due to illness so I didn't lose any wages etc.).

From those 2 jobs I got (roughly without looking at the trust profile because I can't remember) $80 (0.37BTC at time of doing the job's).

I currently have 2 HYIP investments, 1 for 90 day's (67 Day's Remaining) which cost me 0.1BTC, The other HYIP is for 30 days (26 Days remaining) which cost me 0.075BTC.

The earning from those 2 investments will be (roughly) 0.054 on the 90 Day Investment and 0.012 on the 30 Investment (54% and 15% interest respectively).

Value of Investment's: 0.175
Value of Return on Investment: 0.066
Current BTC in Site Wallet: 0.017BTC
Current CS in Site Wallet: 11,000
CS Value (low)(estimate): 11,000 * 0.00000701 (lowest Price I've seen on Yobit.net) = 0.07711BTC
CS Value (current value): 11,000 * 0.00001600 (current selling price on yobit.net) = 0.176BTC
CS Value (high)(estimate): 11,000 * 0.00003000 (current highest selling price on yobit.net) = 0.33BTC
Current Value of Workers on Site:

(1400 * 0.00010000) + (6600 * 0.00008000) = (0.14BTC + 0.528BTC) = 0.6628BTC   

Overall Account Value:

0.241 (investment's) + Miner Value = 0.9038BTC + 0.07711BTC + 0.017BTC (current BTC wallet value)

Total Account Value: 0.99791BTC
Total Input: 0.37
Total P/L: +0.62791BTC
Total P/L (as Percentage): +169% Profit
Start Date: March 3rd 2015
Date of Valuation: July 27th 2015 (21 weeks tomorrow)

wow , I didn't expect to get a nice explanation , thank you for breaking it to small pieces for me , that's very nice I guess since you have now almost double of what you invested , then its a win win situation , thank you again for the deep and complete valuation
Just tried a manual withdraw request for 821.89564606CS (everything I had over 11k) will see if it work ^_^
Pages:
Jump to: