Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 9. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
internal pages redirect to hosting site Sad
Activity: 33
site is hacked ?!

Yes by Bulgarian hackers. It looks not bad. I hope the will come back soon!
Activity: 10
site is hacked ?!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
well did you tried it now? for me its working all i had acess my account without problems

Nevermind. I tried again and I was able to login now
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
sorry i was missing for some time, but i am back from today, and just to confirm CS mining stopped on site 60% of those 0.1 that pool owners paid for the CS pools will be refunded, all payouts(manual and auto) will be sent tomorrow as auto-payout(no fee), the deposit bonus is valid till tomorrow, i will also answer to all mails and PMs as soon as possible

I hope everything is ok.  Ignore my PM if you want.
Activity: 79
well did you tried it now? for me its working all i had acess my account without problems
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Hey, I can't open the site? It takes too lo g to load the page. Am I the only one experiencing this? I have no troubles with other web pages though.
Activity: 79
New deposit bonus is up, until 1st August, also starting from 5th August the block reward for BTC will increase to 0.009BTC per block, but there will be much more ads on site from the new company that will sponsor the game next 3 months, also a small layout update will be done on 5th

i guess will be today the change in reward block as the layout change waiting for it now  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
thats sad news looks like the site is taking a step back for investors,,,,
sorry i was missing for some time, but i am back from today, and just to confirm CS mining stopped on site 60% of those 0.1 that pool owners paid for the CS pools will be refunded, all payouts(manual and auto) will be sent tomorrow as auto-payout(no fee), the deposit bonus is valid till tomorrow, i will also answer to all mails and PMs as soon as possible
why sad news?
new things will come to, i just dont want to discus before i have something
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
thats sad news looks like the site is taking a step back for investors,,,,
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well what good is just fast, but despite having finished, the currency became more accessible and has a good making in exchange. I miss the cs but the block & tasting to 0.009 btc, in my case, it's going to be a good time to increase my earnings.
Yeah, the block value will be raised to BTC0.009 per block. You will mine quite sum of bitcoin if you have lot of hashrate. Smiley

xPooky, I thought the deposit bonus only until 1st August?

Also, I thought CS mining has ended on 1st August?
I mean, I still can mine CS till now. Smiley

he is out for a while atleast looks like im trying to contact him to give the free rig ,you keep mining cs ingame?i had been stoped on day 1 there is no more cs for me and should be for all as i know,i guess some bug on your side xD last info i had from him he were out of home traveling soo he should return and refresh all news and fix all and make the payments as well.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Well what good is just fast, but despite having finished, the currency became more accessible and has a good making in exchange. I miss the cs but the block & tasting to 0.009 btc, in my case, it's going to be a good time to increase my earnings.
Yeah, the block value will be raised to BTC0.009 per block. You will mine quite sum of bitcoin if you have lot of hashrate. Smiley

xPooky, I thought the deposit bonus only until 1st August?

Also, I thought CS mining has ended on 1st August?
I mean, I still can mine CS till now. Smiley
well it has support community members soo yes it will reach another level of value,there is currently just 3 milions around of cs and in game mining will be end today Cry i liked the thing to be able to mine two coins at once ,but well we will have a 0.009btc block worth looks like some kind of reward Grin
I really hope that CS mining will not stops today.
My earning decreases by 60% if CS mining is gone. Sad

Bitcoin mining is just meh... not worth it. Roll Eyes
I mean, you need to have a lot hashpower if you want to earn a lot from Bitcoin mining.

I don't bite.
well it has support community members soo yes it will reach another level of value,there is currently just 3 milions around of cs and in game mining will be end today Cry i liked the thing to be able to mine two coins at once ,but well we will have a 0.009btc block worth looks like some kind of reward Grin
I really hope that CS mining will not stops today.
My earning decreases by 60% if CS mining is gone. Sad

Bitcoin mining is just meh... not worth it. Roll Eyes
I mean, you need to have a lot hashpower if you want to earn a lot from Bitcoin mining.
I don't bite.
the value it can reach well the sky is the limit and abour cheap cs there is already 5 months running ,and tomorrow the cs will stop being mined in game as soon as clock reach 00:00 fro day 31 ,then only stake and masternodes will be the way to get more CS
I'm pretty sure once the mining stops, the value per CS will reach the not just the sky.
It will reach higher than that, I mean the moon. Tongue
the value it can reach well the sky is the limit and abour cheap cs there is already 5 months running ,and tomorrow the cs will stop being mined in game as soon as clock reach 00:00 fro day 31 ,then only stake and masternodes will be the way to get more CS
I don't bite.
yes its the highest so far, btw  no popups, popunders.... only banners and text ads
Ads is my favorite, especially banner ads or text ads. Kiss
Seriously, I hope that the block reward will increase every month.

wow now i got the real ,it will get almost doubled the current worth of 0,0055btc wow sounds amazing and all of this is with the comunity support even only some of us giving our faces into it there is hiden investors searching for a good option to invest their bitcoins,does anyone remember cs on 200 satoshis? or at 50 satoshis ,currently is worthing 1000 and the sky is the limit thanks xpooky for all who made till the moment my only regret is to havent found cryptospots early xD
I still remember when CS is still very cheap.
I'm sure that CS will worth more than 10k satoshis each soon. Tongue
wow now i got the real ,it will get almost doubled the current worth of 0,0055btc wow sounds amazing and all of this is with the comunity support even only some of us giving our faces into it there is hiden investors searching for a good option to invest their bitcoins,does anyone remember cs on 200 satoshis? or at 50 satoshis ,currently is worthing 1000 and the sky is the limit thanks xpooky for all who made till the moment my only regret is to havent found cryptospots early xD
Pages:
Jump to: