Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 7. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
hello xpooky how can i refund my btc?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
all people complaint i made over 0.70 btc with cs only even with this attack cs is a great coin and has a long way to  run ,and i hope admin keeps the game of cryptospots alive soon as possible he are c-cex

https://c-cex.com/?p=cs-btc
Activity: 33
Welcome back Xpooky. You are a real men. Who fight for his company and their investors. CS is going up good work! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
gg guys,,, sorry for the hack who knows what really happened bulgarian cyber army sounds very suspicious ! good luck all
Are you trying to say that the hack was done by xPooky? Really? :|
Anyway, I hope this will be resolved ASAP. Smiley

Interesting... Cheesy
Indeed. Wink

I dont say anything now.

Just keep playing this game and hold your coins Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
gg guys,,, sorry for the hack who knows what really happened bulgarian cyber army sounds very suspicious ! good luck all
Are you trying to say that the hack was done by xPooky? Really? :|
Anyway, I hope this will be resolved ASAP. Smiley

Interesting... Cheesy
Indeed. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Interesting... Cheesy

Exactly what I said: CS to 1usd soon. Buy it now!

Also buy more GHS for mining game plus dont forget use HYIP it will boost your ingome!
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
I don't bite.
i was able to take back a backup copy from 31st July, will post official statement how we will proceed but most likely game will die and everyone will be refunded
No, please don't give up on CryptoSpot!... Cry
Also, this game won't die! Angry

PS: I hope you can access your slack account.

#CryptoSpot4Life
Activity: 18
To xPooky aka Thomas Holzer

If you want back your mail and all account associated to it including this one, facebook, twitter, 15+ VPS, 75+ Domains... send 15 BTC to this address
16LCL1uRATLEJCxqrYfZ1v9j17jaDZDqkL
and post txid here

Thank You for your cooperation

keep the mail i wont pay ransom!

@everyone: do not send anything to my mail, twitter or my original BCT account until i get it back
xpooky what about cryptospots.me? are you able to take it back or is the data secure?

i was able to take back a backup copy from 31st July, will post official statement how we will proceed but most likely game will die and everyone will be refunded
i deposit at 2nd agust. so basicly my deposit is not on backup. if the game comes back i will see my old balance or you will pay(i dont know how come u can calculate that many member)from 31st july right?
it will not be easy even thou only few days are lost, but i think we can slowly work it out
I don't bite.

@everyone: do not send anything to my mail, twitter or my original BCT account until i get it back
I like your new username! Tongue

Just let him take your email!
I mean, don't pay a shit to him. Roll Eyes

PS: I'm glad that you are here to solve this issue.

#CryptoSpot4Life
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Glad your back xPooky, BCA can suck my big fat ***** lol and do one, CS is here to stay and we are all glad to see you are trying your best.

I really hope you don't lose the game even if you just have to recreate it and tighten the bolts up a lot we are happy to support an awesome dev.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

If you want back your mail and all account associated to it including this one, facebook, twitter, 15+ VPS, 75+ Domains... send 15 BTC to this address
and post txid here

xpooky what about cryptospots.me? are you able to take it back or is the data secure?

i deposit at 2nd agust. so basicly my deposit is not on backup. if the game comes back i will see my old balance or you will pay(i dont know how come u can calculate that many member)from 31st july right?
Hello xPooky Glad you are back  Grin
Did the hacker stolen all our funds?
nope only some small amount btc and cs that was on the servers, but nothing serious
thanks final you here lol i we were worryied with you these days welcome back  Grin
Activity: 26
Hello xPooky Glad you are back  Grin
Did the hacker stolen all our funds?

and post txid here

twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

and post txid here

and post txid here

the main of cs is still working the :http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=CS

the main website is down but those one is showing all info
Activity: 20
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  scammers everywhere
Pages:
Jump to: