Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 22. (Read 46731 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
So looks like i am back Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i am still slow and wont be much online but will start working again and first thing on queue are the unpaid withdraw request and will be paid as soon as bitcoin core syncs
next will try to resolve some site issues like occasionally market problems for some members when trying to put sell order
Auto-payouts will be done tomorrow(11th), and i also have some news since i had tons of free time to think about things and limited contact with people

block reward will be increased a bit for now and i am currently in the talks with a bitcoin related company that wants to advertise on site long term, so as soon as we agree on the terms and price block reword will again be increased, also a new section will be added on site(investment feature, but not ponzi or fake...), everyone that is interested in this feature or anything else please PM me your mail so i can add you to the slack conversation where we will talk how investments will work and from where we will get the funds to pay the return to the members that invest, also deposit bonus will be back for a few days, starting tonight.

i will try to respond to every support ticket as fast as i can.
Thank you for being patient during this period

First, send payments please..
can you please read the bold line outloud Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i am still slow and wont be much online but will start working again and first thing on queue are the unpaid withdraw request and will be paid as soon as bitcoin core syncs
next will try to resolve some site issues like occasionally market problems for some members when trying to put sell order
Auto-payouts will be done tomorrow(11th), and i also have some news since i had tons of free time to think about things and limited contact with people

block reward will be increased a bit for now and i am currently in the talks with a bitcoin related company that wants to advertise on site long term, so as soon as we agree on the terms and price block reword will again be increased, also a new section will be added on site(investment feature, but not ponzi or fake...), everyone that is interested in this feature or anything else please PM me your mail so i can add you to the slack conversation where we will talk how investments will work and from where we will get the funds to pay the return to the members that invest, also deposit bonus will be back for a few days, starting tonight.

can you please read the bold line outloud Smiley
legendary

legendary
Anyone interesting buy cryptospots 2436 for 0.005btc ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well, I got accumulated earnings now from June 4th to 9th so the books are squared. Not sure if OP can do the automatic withdrawals on time, we´ll see. Wishing him speedy recovery and good luck, g

well admin is back i dont know if is full back but is out of hospital soo payments will be done on the next hours for sure Grin
Activity: 616
Well, I got accumulated earnings now from June 4th to 9th so the books are squared. Not sure if OP can do the automatic withdrawals on time, we´ll see. Wishing him speedy recovery and good luck, g
Cryptospot can life without admin for a few days.
In this time you can buy GH/s or save bitcoin.

Cheers
Salmen

well sure its the best time to get and grab some ghs with cs or as well with btc since both allowed
the game is dead no the game had some problems that is fixed already the login problems ,about payments well all must wait he left hospital to make that happen since is manual payments only
I did not say the game is dead.
What I mean is, without xPooky, the game can't progress.

What if xPooky stayed in the hospital for a month and he is the only one who have access to the fund.
No payments will be made when he is in the hospital.
The game considered dead. Tongue

i got your point and understand it ,should has someone behind to make the payments just and take a look into the game ,making a report ,just when the admin is away like this time,some moderator ortrusted person to hanlde any question,but i guess better admin see all history to avoid cheater to steall our money and withdraw it soo a second personw should be good but need to be verifyed each account since there is always some users trying to abuse the game....but i agree with it ,cs witdraw is instant soo maybe admin should allow users to witdraw a max daily lets say 0,01btc instant but i guess is better admin check the accounts first
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
the game is dead no the game had some problems that is fixed already the login problems ,about payments well all must wait he left hospital to make that happen since is manual payments only
I did not say the game is dead.
What I mean is, without xPooky, the game can't progress.

What if xPooky stayed in the hospital for a month and he is the only one who have access to the fund.
No payments will be made when he is in the hospital.
The game considered dead. Tongue
i am aware that there is login issue on the site, site is not hacked or dead, so as soon as i get out from hospital fill fix the issue and respond to all ticket, make payouts, bring the bots in....
You in hospital?! What happened?
I hope you get well soon and back home in good condition because without you the game is dead! Undecided

I don't bite.
i am aware that there is login issue on the site, site is not hacked or dead, so as soon as i get out from hospital fill fix the issue and respond to all ticket, make payouts, bring the bots in....
You in hospital?! What happened?
I hope you get well soon and back home in good condition because without you the game is dead! Undecided
i just hope everythink is ok with you and your family as well ,we need you back to life here the game needs you we need you kkk hope you get better and healthy Grin

Just to let all knows ,who come here looking for some information ,admin is currently on hospital ,he thinks maybe tomorrow he can back to home soo he can handle the problems and fix all things that must be done.

Kindly be patient ,and wait for our admin returns that may happen on the next day as may have some delay on it.

My wish is just to get better admin ,see you soon Grin Grin
well as i said before i would buy it all at once but at lower cost anyway sucess on the new start ,and if anyone wanna sell rigs or hashrate  i will buy a big ammount for a fixed price lol,if wanna deal just pm here thanks all
legendary
Selling 2053 GHS for 0.00008 each.
That's a lot of GHS you selling there, you planned to quit playing the game?

Anyway, is there anything new today?
PS: xPooky, your IRC tip bot is gone!

Yes, Im finish here. Good luck
I don't bite.
xPooky, where is the bot on IRC chat?
Restart it! Angry

there is a delay on payments to top 10 as well lol soo the bots just gone soo we need admin back to the game ,and our new cs btc market live on the game too thanks
I don't bite.

pm me i can buy those 2053ghs at once lets deal about it i wont offer those all for all ammount pm if interested in sell it fast
Pages:
Jump to: