Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 38. (Read 46751 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
so many pool's man! reducing the number of blocks mined per day by each pool, Used to get a block every hour now we get 1 block every 2 hours -_-

I think if a pool has less than 75k GH's they should have an option to merge with another pool (decided by the owner of the pool with the lower GH), I guess you could call it a pool merger ^_^

As for AltCoin Mining let people choose between BTC or AltCoins, CS should be constantly mined otherwise it will become undervalued and be almost worthless.

I think everyone should just join my pool Smiley GHASH 0% fees for this month and if we get 1/3 network hash by the end of the month I will also make next month 0% fees.
Activity: 366
so many pool's man! reducing the number of blocks mined per day by each pool, Used to get a block every hour now we get 1 block every 2 hours -_-

I think if a pool has less than 75k GH's they should have an option to merge with another pool (decided by the owner of the pool with the lower GH), I guess you could call it a pool merger ^_^

As for AltCoin Mining let people choose between BTC or AltCoins, CS should be constantly mined otherwise it will become undervalued and be almost worthless.
xPooky When do you think we will have altcoin mining onsite ? really looking forward to it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Digix pool won't ever go over 0.3% and has the potential to go down to 0.1% if enough members join and stay.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
ghash will have 0% fees for a whole month and won't be going over 1% after that !
0% pool fee for a month?
How about for 2 months? Smiley
ghash will have 0% fees for a whole month and won't be going over 1% after that !
Activity: 476
can we get a simple api? to login, check the balance, check the miners. that would be cool.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
This looks nice i am.now in and look howmuch the 1 gh brings
A month at least   Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The First 0% fee pool Join Ghash NOW !!

I have decided to reduce fees to 0% to entice new members to the pool.

but for how long?
The First 0% fee pool Join Ghash NOW !!

I have decided to reduce fees to 0% to entice new members to the pool.
Activity: 378
It would be nice, if i can exchange my earned Bitcoins into Cryptospot Coin on your site directly.
that will be possible with the new update, when we will also add virtual coins and exchange, but i still don't know when it will be ready
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
It would be nice, if i can exchange my earned Bitcoins into Cryptospot Coin on your site directly.
Join Ghash bitcoin pool for a 0.8% fee ! CryptoSpots fastest growing pool !
I don't bite.
How are the virtual coins coming up?
well like i previously said they should be done around 1st april, have some other things first in queue(marketplace and faucet)
When will the marketplace and faucet will be implemented? Huh
Can you give us an ETA for both of them?

Any updates for CryptoSpot?
I don't bite.
Man I really screwed myself on my first week with CryptoSpots.

Bought 1,500 ghs a week ago and was blindly ignorant of the "Power Outage" activity that effects 5% of users every day.

I earned the payouts for less than a half day before I was unluckily selected for the power outage to effect my miners.

A fresh copy/past.
"Since 27 Mar 2015 you have earned 0.00037989 BTC from 105 blocks."

I accept it is my own fault, and it is clearly detailed on the site. But god-damn lol.
That is why you need to check your mining rigs everyday.
Always check your mining rigs twice or more a day.

I want to say thank you because without your hashrate on any mining pool, I can earn more. Tongue

To whomever cares.
I have created a new CryptoSpot's pool on the site.
To help jump-start the hash-power and get the blocks moving I have set the fee at just 0.11% for at least the next 7 days.
I am likely to adjust the fee after that point, under no circumstance will it ever exceed 0.99%. A 24 hour notice will be made in the "Pool News" section before any adjustments.

CS Pool Name: CS-CoreSynced
Good luck with your new mining pool.
Your promotion to promote your mining pool by lowering the pool pool fee to as low as 0.11% for a week was not bad actually.

How about for your next promotion you set the pool pool fee to 0%(if can) for a day or two? Tongue
To whomever cares.
To help jump-start the hash-power and get the blocks moving I have set the fee at just 0.11% for at least the next 7 days.
I am likely to adjust the fee after that point, under no circumstance will it ever exceed 0.99%. A 24 hour notice will be made in the "Pool News" section before any adjustments.

Im in your pool ! care to join mine ? GHASH BTCPool
Activity: 1064
To whomever cares.

Activity: 1064
Man I really screwed myself on my first week with CryptoSpots.

Bought 1,500 ghs a week ago and was blindly ignorant of the "Power Outage" activity that effects 5% of users every day.

I earned the payouts for less than a half day before I was unluckily selected for the power outage to effect my miners.

A fresh copy/past.
"Since 27 Mar 2015 you have earned 0.00037989 BTC from 105 blocks."

I accept it is my own fault, and it is clearly detailed on the site. But god-damn lol.
Really looking forward to some altcoins mining ! So far loving this project.
Pages:
Jump to: